| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

to Crow from Tuna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to Crow from Tuna
    Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:20pm
i play when someone asks me to get on which obviously isnt much even being rusty they dont the balls to lose
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

syzygy seriously how old are you you trash talk so much for being a family man you act like your in your teens ...really grow up i will trash talk your game cause with how little i do play you have NOT  impressed me at all with me being so f***in rusty you still cant do **** against me phantaci beat me yeah so what its not like i havent beat him before ive beat him 10-0 when he was rusty hes beat me 10-0 when i was rusty when we play nonstop games are pretty close last night he won 15-5 on me do i care no its phantaci he doesnt trash talk like you do we laugh most of the time when playin each other cause of how we kill each other
so again keep mentioning my name syzygy cause you obviously dont have the balls to play me in game so until then keep callign me a creampuff like some twelve year old little girl grow up already its obviously why people go personal with you some family man talking like a little kid....here are some examples"CREAMPUFF"LOL you so fn funny you should do stand upSERIOUS SYZYGY

if serious syzygy is when your kid goes to sleep then yes i understand cause i have a daughter and i dont take **** serious when my daughter is awake just like every single time when i dueled paw she was awake

lmao Dude your so easy. Your posts are all lame! Defend your game some more pls! Cause i don't fell the need to defend mine! ITS JUST FINE! I need to prove something to the "GAME CHANGER"? Naw i don't think so my man! Like i said better players then you think im im pretty good lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:24pm

i play when someone asks me to get on which obviously isnt much even being rusty they dont the balls to lose

lol thats why i dont hop from game to game.. if i was to id play on an alias so i didnt lose and have tuna and the gang talking **** to me:)

but for real they are good players, and they are playing every day.. u should of practiced up before u played em
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

i know there is alot of skill in oops, and the pub star comment is because without a good clan record u really cant lecture someone on team modes.. and to lecture qM members you gotta have a longggg ass record IMO.

as far as us bringing ourselves up.. idk i dont think thats the case i was just scrolling thru an old thread (days old) and it seemed to me like syzygy was seriously questioning qMs ability to play ctf.

i already sent him a msg telling him its cool and i didnt mean to go off like that... but still i definetly feel like theirs been some **** talk.. and heaven forbid some of these matches u guys played like vs crow and inc.. that if u guys would of won there would of been **** talk... regardless i have no reason to dislike oops.. but of course i have no problem responding when i feel like someone is out of line

we played crow and inc in a friendly 2v2. it wasn't a clan match and we did win. 

uP was a really good team on the 360 but are you sure uP is still qM?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:29pm

lol thats why i dont hop from game to game.. if i was to id play on an alias so i didnt lose and have tuna and the gang talking **** to me:)

but for real they are good players, and they are playing every day.. u should of practiced up before u played em

why would i talk sh!t if i beat you? i never talk sh!t to players if i win. 

unless it's someone who has been talking sh!t. 
- Best Coast

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i know there is alot of skill in oops, and the pub star comment is because without a good clan record u really cant lecture someone on team modes.. and to lecture qM members you gotta have a longggg ass record IMO.

as far as us bringing ourselves up.. idk i dont think thats the case i was just scrolling thru an old thread (days old) and it seemed to me like syzygy was seriously questioning qMs ability to play ctf.

i already sent him a msg telling him its cool and i didnt mean to go off like that... but still i definetly feel like theirs been some **** talk.. and heaven forbid some of these matches u guys played like vs crow and inc.. that if u guys would of won there would of been **** talk... regardless i have no reason to dislike oops.. but of course i have no problem responding when i feel like someone is out of line

we played crow and inc in a friendly 2v2. it wasn't a clan match and we did win. 

uP was a really good team on the 360 but are you sure uP is still qM?

yea my point was that u guys played and it = trash talk.. idk for sure because i didnt see any of it but if it caused a whole thread to be deleted im sure there was trash talk.

as far clan match vs crow and inc, of course it wasnt especially if ur refering to a clan match with qM, qM (which is retired ill get to that in a sec) only played a min. 4v4 and crow and inc, as good as they are.. were never starters for clan matches. and inc left for devil like a year ago.

as far as uP being qM.. yes it is.. but qM is retired has been retired.. phantaci paweezy and worm which were the core of uP.. will always ride for qM.. no questions asked.. so yea uP is qM.. but qM was always much better then uP.. uP was just half of qM.. helscream me and bumrush were the other half at that time and we are just as good. when u have all 6 of us that was qM that dominated everyone

so yea long answer, but yea all qM players are loyal.. it will stay that way
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:34pm

OH! now i understand! lol Don't pay any attention to that. That was to creat hype for my 4on4 tourney. PHANTACI and Weezy knew what it was just to try to get more good ps3 players to play like Bum and Penguin. Weezy still got pssed at me and told me to stop lol even though he knew it was just for hype. No harm intended it was working though lol I almost pulled off a great tourney when ut3 was pretty dead. 12 teams of 4 and 3 or 4 more teams were in the process of entering. Its all good Deadaim.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

syzygy seriously how old are you you trash talk so much for being a family man you act like your in your teens ...really grow up i will trash talk your game cause with how little i do play you have NOT  impressed me at all with me being so f***in rusty you still cant do **** against me phantaci beat me yeah so what its not like i havent beat him before ive beat him 10-0 when he was rusty hes beat me 10-0 when i was rusty when we play nonstop games are pretty close last night he won 15-5 on me do i care no its phantaci he doesnt trash talk like you do we laugh most of the time when playin each other cause of how we kill each other
so again keep mentioning my name syzygy cause you obviously dont have the balls to play me in game so until then keep callign me a creampuff like some twelve year old little girl grow up already its obviously why people go personal with you some family man talking like a little kid....here are some examples"CREAMPUFF"LOL you so fn funny you should do stand upSERIOUS SYZYGY

if serious syzygy is when your kid goes to sleep then yes i understand cause i have a daughter and i dont take **** serious when my daughter is awake just like every single time when i dueled paw she was awake

lmao Dude your so easy. Your posts are all lame! Defend your game some more pls! Cause i don't fell the need to defend mine! ITS JUST FINE! I need to prove something to the "GAME CHANGER"? Naw i don't think so my man! Like i said better players then you think im im pretty good lol

you see what i mean you continue to act like some twelve year old little girl until you grow up act like you really are married and have a kid i wont take a scrub like you serious no wonder you play xbox bunch of 12 year old little girls there theres a few who stepped up their game and dont trash talk like q80 hes hella cool why cant you be a non f**got like him?..thats right cause your extremely immature and dont make any valid post nothing for me to take serious..because your a scrub
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:35pm

lol believe me u would **** talk me if u beat me dude.. i dont really care but i know its true. on gb u were running your mouth about a win vs phantaci or weezy in like every other post.

but thats the past and ive moved on from it.. but i still am pretty sure u would have a field day if u ever beat me
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:41pm

OH! now i understand! lol Don't pay any attention to that. That was to creat hype for my 4on4 tourney. PHANTACI and Weezy knew what it was just to try to get more good ps3 players to play like Bum and Penguin. Weezy still got pssed at me and told me to stop lol even though he knew it was just for hype. No harm intended it was working though lol I almost pulled off a great tourney when ut3 was pretty dead. 12 teams of 4 and 3 or 4 more teams were in the process of entering. Its all good Deadaim.

ahh i see.. ive talked plenty of **** in my day with the intent to get some challenges or to hype something up.

but this game is dead so im happy we are one the same page, no reason for us to be enemies when quake arena arcade rolls around.. im sure we will all be seeing alot of eachother.

and heck a team might finally beat qM ;)
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:43pm
yeah exactly i should start playin under an alias this way i can still be decent at ut3 and **** on these 360 kids without them trash talking..oh wait they still will causei m reverendcrow
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:45pm

ahh i see.. ive talked plenty of **** in my day with the intent to get some challenges or to hype something up.

but this game is dead so im happy we are one the same page, no reason for us to be enemies when quake arena arcade rolls around.. im sure we will all be seeing alot of eachother.

and heck a team might finally beat qM ;)

I totally agree! Just a misunderstanding my man.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:50pm

yeah exactly i should start playin under an alias this way i can still be decent at ut3 and **** on these 360 kids without them trash talking..oh wait they still will causei m reverendcrow

lmao No you will always be "GAME CHANGER" too me my man! We will probably become cool once you get to see me OWN in crf?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:53pm

lmao No you will always be "GAME CHANGER" too me my man! We will probably become cool once you get to see me OWN in crf?
i have a really strong feeling we wont be cool for a VERY VERY long time then
CODMW2 Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:55pm
too bad that tourny never happened....

and you didnt beat me when i was playing so therfore its not a win, when i still played ut3 i f***ed around almost every duel, i would lose to randoms all day lol, but then i would **** on them 20- next game

its all good though i dont care haha

Im a Pro.....
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:09pm

lol believe me u would **** talk me if u beat me dude.. i dont really care but i know its true. on gb u were running your mouth about a win vs phantaci or weezy in like every other post.

but thats the past and ive moved on from it.. but i still am pretty sure u would have a field day if u ever beat me

uhhh what? all the trash talk on gamebattles was over ctf, not duel. 

and i didn't even participate in the other thread being deleted that's the whole reason why i started this thread. i wanted to tell crow gg. 
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by CODMW2 Pro

too bad that tourny never happened....
and you didnt beat me when i was playing so therfore its not a win, when i still played ut3 i f***ed around almost every duel, i would lose to randoms all day lol, but then i would **** on them 20- next game
its all good though i dont care haha

20-0 has never happened to me in a duel even though i never duel! And it never will now that i got rid of my packet loss! Well maybe on a host like ack beast's lol 10-0 has a few times. If i can't kill someone even once it would haft to be the connection or something weird like that!

Yea that tourney would of been awesome. people still bring it up and it didn't even get played.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:17pm
lol AcK Beast was a joke. he used to hop in peoples party chat and rat out other players for talking sh!t. he busted up in my party chat one time telling me that paw and stefiroth said he was way better than me in duel. i crushed him lol
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:20pm

Yea i forgot your retired? Well maybe you will read about it on these forums? Naw probably not who's ever gonna ever admit it when i kick some azz?
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:22pm
ack beast is by the far cheapest player in the game.  he isnt that smart he just gets out the flak and starts flaking you to death.  thats why everybody gets 20 kills off of him by hitscanning him to death on a low american ping. :)
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm

lol AcK Beast was a joke. he used to hop in peoples party chat and rat out other players for talking sh!t. he busted up in my party chat one time telling me that paw and stefiroth said he was way better than me in duel. i crushed him lol

Yea i remember a couple times when that happened. i like ack beast though But hiis host is the worse there is!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:37pm

Yea i forgot your retired? Well maybe you will read about it on these forums? Naw probably not who's ever gonna ever admit it when i kick some azz?
unlike you i have the balls to admit i got beat cause i dont care its only a game i dont see a pint for the pointless trash talk that you do...if or when i play and i still see you doing ****ty im going to continue talkin about how bad your game is cause im still not impressed..if you want to duel just let me know obviously theres more than 1 dedicated server up im just not gunna bother trying if all your going to play is sentinel or diesel cause i know how you kids love the flak cannon
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:47pm

unlike you i have the balls to admit i got beat cause i dont care its only a game i dont see a pint for the pointless trash talk that you do...if or when i play and i still see you doing ****ty im going to continue talkin about how bad your game is cause im still not impressed..if you want to duel just let me know obviously theres more than 1 dedicated server up im just not gunna bother trying if all your going to play is sentinel or diesel cause i know how you kids love the flak cannon

Your name isn't BIG! Your game isn't BIG! So theres nothing 4 me to prove too you KID! So go back to "CAMPALOT" "SIR SPAMALOT"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:54pm
see look at u back down cause u dont want to prove ur skill to me in a duel...pathetic go back to tryin to talk big cause you fail at that also
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 6:12pm
the only map i truly hate playing kbm players on is deck. everytime i go out in the open i'm hit like 3 times in a row with a sniper rifle and then i fall in the goo and get a suicide. so gay 
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>