| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

to Crow from Tuna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to Crow from Tuna
    Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:52am
oh yea maybe maiden

forgot bout him, but he really did only play on his host when i was new, and off host he was ass
Im a Pro.....
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:06am
Potato and Tomato were really good in CTF. I believe tWc had a match against ICE if i remember correctly.
CODMW2 Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:12am
yea they were nice in CTF

cool guys too, was gonna team wit ICE on 360 but chose qM :)
Im a Pro.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by CODMW2 Pro

i never lost a duel to syzygy when i was actually playing lol
the day that happens i wud quit and never return lol
he prolly won and took the win as a legit one, typical of medicore players to do :)

ROFLMAO So it is you! Paw Weezy the man himself. I kicked your azz so bad on heatray you got in the darkwalker! lol I knew you would never admit it. SERIUS SYZYGY can own at UT3! Lucky for everyone i don't take every game serius lol Its all good Mr Weezy like i said your still the best Dueler! Me beating you 1 time on heatray don't change that fact.

Crow ive been hearing bad things bout your game? Seems your not viewed as a gamechanger by others? Its all good though you probably have fun when you play anyway? thats all that matters! Its just a game.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:16pm
u never beat me when i was actually trying LOL, just look you said it yourself i got in the darkwalker haha that right there means i was either f***in around or really really blasted 

and yea crow isnt really that good, he just thinks he is nothing more 
Im a Pro.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:35pm
You were trying i could tell lol Its all good though i played great in that duel and i was on host. Did you hear Paw? PHANTACI joined oOPS. Cool ay.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:42pm

top ps3 duelers of all time

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

+ pawweezy

and i dont care what weezy says, crow is a beat at duels.. not back when i use to spank him all day but since then hes become a beast :)

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

+ pawweezy

and i dont care what weezy says, crow is a beat at duels.. not back when i use to spank him all day but since then hes become a beast :)

Yea dude i was totally  trying haha, if i was trying i would 20-0 easily, and that was the first time we plkayed, how would you know i was trying? logic?

but yea he did, but he also said right when i get back hes leaving you guys and starting back up with me!!

Im a Pro.....
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:55pm

Yea dude i was totally  trying haha, if i was trying i would 20-0 easily, and that was the first time we plkayed, how would you know i was trying? logic?

trying vs who? syzygy?

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:58pm
yea haha, hes trying to say he beat me in a legit duel, like where i would be trying hahaha what a clown
Im a Pro.....
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:00pm

lol.. i think he knows he cant beat you

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:02pm
thats prolly it haha

Im a Pro.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:07pm

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

+ pawweezy

but yea he did, but he also said right when i get back hes leaving you guys and starting back up with me!!

It wasn't the first time we dueled? It was the 4th time. You wanna duel me again Paw? On Heatray? You still have a 360? I want to see if ive gotten any better at duel? And your the only person i will duel SERIUS. 20-0 Am i really that bad? You would know 4 sure. fk it i say lets find out! I know you still have a 360 i saw u in codmw2. This time don't say your not serius.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:07pm
syzygy quit tryin to insult me i havent played in 2 months so go ahead your still gunna talk big game when your NOTHING i played 1 game vs phantaci yesterday that was it and ONLY because he asked me to get on yes he beat me pretty bad but when i did play games would be pretty damn close between us i would win by 1 or he would win by 1 unless he flakked haha what about you..what can you say uve done..killed some people in a public game in ctf..congrats...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

syzygy quit tryin to insult me i havent played in 2 months so go ahead your still gunna talk big game when your NOTHING i played 1 game vs phantaci yesterday that was it and ONLY because he asked me to get on yes he beat me pretty bad but when i did play games would be pretty damn close between us i would win by 1 or he would win by 1 unless he flakked haha what about you..what can you say uve done..killed some people in a public game in ctf..congrats...

Calm down Crow! Its just a game my man. So PHANTACI wrecked you? He wrecked me everytime we dueled. Ive killied him like a total of 2 times ever lol He's AMAZING at duel so its all good.

I didn't know but great job PHANTACI way to represent oOPS
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Calm down Crow! Its just a game my man. So PHANTACI wrecked you? He wrecked me everytime we dueled. Ive killied him like a total of 2 times ever lol He's AMAZING at duel so its all good.

I didn't know but great job PHANTACI way to represent oOPS

phantaci doesnt rep poops
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:30pm
after reading some of the drama thats been going on, on the forums.. i just wanna give a big f*** off to "poOps i did it again"

idc what sort of f***ing pub star status you guys think you had on 360, the team of qM members that went over to 360 went 47-0 on the team ladder.. so dont say some queer **** about they dont know how to play ctf.

these f***ing pub star scrubs you keep big upping in every post syzygy.. do they have ANY clan wins under their belt? combined on both systems qM is like 100+ to 0 clan record.. so please stfu already its getting old and im getting pissed
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:37pm

<FONT style=": #000000">lol.. i think he knows he cant beat you

Don't be to sure bout dat lol Paw is the best at duel!!! But he can still be beat just like everyone else! Im glad everyone wants to keep stating how bad i suck at every mode! 20-0 is a pretty big insult on my game? Crow also wants to trash my game then act like how dare me question his game? lmao I wont trash your game Weezy cause you are the best at duel! But if you can't give anyone else credit when they beat you legit? That says to me your ego is bigger then your game my man? Its all good though its just a game and i don't take it personal. I enjoy playing and like ive said better ctf players then you guys think im pretty good lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:45pm

after reading some of the drama thats been going on, on the forums.. i just wanna give a big f*** off to "poOps i did it again"

idc what sort of f***ing pub star status you guys think you had on 360, the team of qM members that went over to 360 went 47-0 on the team ladder.. so dont say some queer **** about they dont know how to play ctf.

these f***ing pub star scrubs you keep big upping in every post syzygy.. do they have ANY clan wins under their belt? combined on both systems qM is like 100+ to 0 clan record.. so please stfu already its getting old and im getting pissed

DAM? Deadaim wheres this comming from? No one said anything bad about QM? Why U trippin? I aint gonna say nothing bad about you or QM cause theres no beef here. Your reading something into it that aint there?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:51pm

DAM? Deadaim wheres this comming from? No one said anything bad about QM? Why U trippin? I aint gonna say nothing bad about you or QM cause theres no beef here. Your reading something into it that aint there?

well maybe i misread it but it looked like in another thread you were doubting qms ability to play ctf.. also crow and paw are qM so dont talk **** to them.

i have alot of respect for the 360 players that have come over, especially because they prefer footmodes and thats a big plus in my book.. but idk maybe i misread something it just seems like you guys are trying to take shots at qM
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:52pm
syzygy seriously how old are you you trash talk so much for being a family man you act like your in your teens ...really grow up i will trash talk your game cause with how little i do play you have NOT  impressed me at all with me being so f***in rusty you still cant do **** against me phantaci beat me yeah so what its not like i havent beat him before ive beat him 10-0 when he was rusty hes beat me 10-0 when i was rusty when we play nonstop games are pretty close last night he won 15-5 on me do i care no its phantaci he doesnt trash talk like you do we laugh most of the time when playin each other cause of how we kill each other

so again keep mentioning my name syzygy cause you obviously dont have the balls to play me in game so until then keep callign me a creampuff like some twelve year old little girl grow up already its obviously why people go personal with you some family man talking like a little kid....

here are some examples

"CREAMPUFF"

LOL you so fn funny you should do stand up

SERIOUS SYZYGY

if serious syzygy is when your kid goes to sleep then yes i understand cause i have a daughter and i dont take **** serious when my daughter is awake just like every single time when i dueled paw she was awake
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:07pm

well maybe i misread it but it looked like in another thread you were doubting qms ability to play ctf.. also crow and paw are qM so dont talk **** to them.

i have alot of respect for the 360 players that have come over, especially because they prefer footmodes and thats a big plus in my book.. but idk maybe i misread something it just seems like you guys are trying to take shots at qM

no one even thinks about qM, it's you guys who keep bringing yourselves up. 

i'm not a pub star, bro. there is a lot of skill in oOPS.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:12pm

i know there is alot of skill in oops, and the pub star comment is because without a good clan record u really cant lecture someone on team modes.. and to lecture qM members you gotta have a longggg ass record IMO.

as far as us bringing ourselves up.. idk i dont think thats the case i was just scrolling thru an old thread (days old) and it seemed to me like syzygy was seriously questioning qMs ability to play ctf.

i already sent him a msg telling him its cool and i didnt mean to go off like that... but still i definetly feel like theirs been some **** talk.. and heaven forbid some of these matches u guys played like vs crow and inc.. that if u guys would of won there would of been **** talk... regardless i have no reason to dislike oops.. but of course i have no problem responding when i feel like someone is out of line
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:16pm
they played me and inc 3 games they won 2 we got on after playing MAG and lost respectfully i said GG saying i just cant get into ut3 like i used to and there goes syzygy running his mouth cause they actually got a win on me... oops they failed again tdm and duel is different hardhattuna nor frag has beaten me in a duel yet though from what i recall i only played frag once since i dont play so i havent really given him much of a chance to get revenge
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:18pm
im surprised you guys even still play ut3.. i thought mag was the shiznit?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>