Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unreal Community

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unreal Community
    Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:26am

How the heck have you all been? Nice to see everyone on the servers.. I am also still playing and waitin a year or however long it takes for the next edition of the unreal series (even though epic has already informed us that they are going in another direction). But UT3 is still up and running. My team is holding off for now as you can see, deadaim no longer plays, and bum phantaci and helscream are on other clans to help spread the love. I miss the qM v tri and qM vs fNa matches, but im definitely down for some pugs, so please rico (forum moderator), keep postin those pug threads because i'm in!!!!! The new year feels good.

Yours Truly ,  WoRm
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:53am

No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
wormmmmmmmmmm... you moving to any new ps3 games any time soon? or thinking about ever getting your pc gaming on? i miss owning people with you we gotta link back up again soon !
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:56pm
Dude UT3 will probably be dead on pc+consoles completely by the time the next Call of Duty or other ****ty console shooter.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:18pm
Good 2 Cya back worm. ill add you when i get my PS3 back. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:19pm
Damn men.. S*** the F*** up already about the ut3.. Not telling you Nova , but come on men. Yes everyone knows its dead . But shut up about it. ITS ALL YALL EVER SAY!! O ut3 is dead, No clans, everyone suks, and everyone are N00bs. Gosh.. Makes me mad seeing yall people that say its dead who are great players still PLAY. No need to lie about ya NOT playing. Just come on shut up about it. Damn
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:20pm
Welcome back Worm.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Damn men.. S*** the F*** up already about the ut3.. Not telling you Nova , but come on men. Yes everyone knows its dead . But shut up about it. ITS ALL YALL EVER SAY!! O ut3 is dead, No clans, everyone suks, and everyone are N00bs. Gosh.. Makes me mad seeing yall people that say its dead who are great players still PLAY. No need to lie about ya NOT playing. Just come on shut up about it. Damn

i sure as heck dont still play if you are referring to me, but you probably arent because i didnt say anything bad about ut3.. acctually im not quite sure who you are refering to..

anyhow just chill out, dont be ruining worms thread, he made a very nice post and he is probably the straight up class act of ut3.. and just one of ut3's finest.. you know he went over to 360 and went 47-0 on the clan ladder right?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:29pm
lol def. Worm is prolly qM's lowest class of asshole!!
:D 
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

i sure as heck dont still play if you are referring to me, but you probably arent because i didnt say anything bad about ut3.. acctually im not quite sure who you are refering to..

anyhow just chill out, dont be ruining worms thread, he made a very nice post and he is probably the straight up class act of ut3.. and just one of ut3's finest.. you know he went over to 360 and went 47-0 on the clan ladder right?

No i'm sorry i did NOT know that. And i'm not here to ruin his come back.. I dont know him and he seems cool. But i'm not gonna call anyone out just saying. I'm tired of looking at a post and it just saying o yea i don't play its dead. 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:35pm

i see mikey.. but you gotta remember this game use to have a decent amount of players, so in comparison it is "dead" even though no game is ever really dead.. i mean quake 1 came out almost 15 years ago.. and people still play it

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:41pm
Yea i know what you mean. I just hate seeing the EVERYONE just post that its annoying . But yea i see where your coming from .. Thanks for understanding .
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:48pm
no prob man.. and i understand that must be very annoying to have everyone say that, because i know alot of you are still playing every day and still having a good time with it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:53pm
Yea.. And i feel like im improving everyday.. It just makes me bad seeing ppl post the same stuff over and over.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:55pm
I organize pugs CTF, vCTF and WAR.
Add me if you be in ;)
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:58pm
like your ass should be playing as well. I dont see why you dont come on. Gameplay is still cool to play every now & then.

btw thx Worm for the Bluetooth you sent me. Works great brah & much love rite there. & me,phant,hel areny in any clans..lol we in qM still
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:43pm
Heard of U Worm. usually when there's talk of who's the best at ctf. They say you were the best flag runner at one time. It will be cool seeing u ingame. even if your a little rusty atm. look forward to playin wit ya.

PHANTACI "SUCKS" lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:39pm
Welcome back!  I don't know how active I'm going to be once I get MAG, but I just started TF2 today.  At first, I didn't like it, but it grew on me.. even if people pick the same map a lot, if not more than UT3.  Seesh.. Two Forts again?  I might be playing UT3 a bit less before getting MAG, but I still play it.  It's still fun to play every now and then.  I like to think of UT3 as a semi-dead game, since it's still got 100+ ppl, like TF2.

The difference being it has more variety in maps and weapons per person (I think TF2 has more weapons overall.).  Still, being a spy and sneaking into the base disguised as their team's pyro is kind of fun.. as is setting up teleports that take you from near your respawn to the bowels of their base as a Engineer.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Heard of U Worm. usually when there's talk of who's the best at ctf. They say you were the best flag runner at one time. It will be cool seeing u ingame. even if your a little rusty atm. look forward to playin wit ya.

PHANTACI "SUCKS" lol
i thought of him more as a defender, but yea, great all around player.
Watch in 720P....duh
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:57pm

whats up, ive seen u in  that qM vs Diablo movie def a great player hope to see u in PUGS

DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:32pm
yeah dead im going to be playing the pc for up and coming games by the spring time.. but guys, i didnt say the game was dead or good to see u back playing.. i said glad to see everyone on... lol it wasn't a post that was about how the game died and now its back.. i just wanted to get it on some pub action but drag already got me on that so thanks !! ill see u guys online soon. and no problem bumrush .. if i ever have any other extra stuff, i will def send it to u for free with  free shipping too. haha dont mind helping out a mate
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:59pm
lol syzygy I knew you could hear me ;) and worm no sir we all rep qM even the illustrious pawweezy LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 5:10am
Originally posted by Blackfang

lol syzygy I knew you could hear me ;) and worm no sir we all rep qM even the illustrious pawweezy LOL

I know my man lol u know i had to get u lol I have a blutooth but it don't hold a charge long 4 some reason.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 5:19am

ut3 is dead, No clans, everyone suks, and everyone are N00bs.

I edited your post for you... Its correct now.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Danjel8

ut3 is dead, No clans, everyone suks, and everyone are N00bs.

I edited your post for you... Its correct now.
:(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>