| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ckc vs. jff RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ckc vs. jff RESULTS
    Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:42am
here we go a thread to post on this and future matches!!
[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:45am
sorry i'm late with the results lol procrastinating but i did not forget you guys:

players: 
jff_razielgal- subbed last couple roundsl
jff_katarna
jff_carnage
jff_jaydibabi
jff_gloomy_angel

ckc_triphop
ckc_kaos
ckc_muramasa
ckc_killasmurf

deck:
40-35 jff (u.s. server)
40-22 jff (u.k. server)

sentinel:
40-34 jff (u.s. server)
40-29 jff (u.k. server) 

defiance:
40-32 jff (u.s. server)
40-24 jff (u.k. server)

good games guys nice to see you and get a chance to play with you we are always willing to have a good time and your a heck of a challenge! thanks

[/url]
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:59am
hey ckc i had alot of fun playing you guys and i was just woundering if any of your clan members would like to have a dual match with me...??? a ckc vs jff clan dual would b alot of fun...and i hope two hear from you guys...thanks
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by JFF_KATARNA

hey ckc i had alot of fun playing you guys and i was just woundering if any of your clan members would like to have a dual match with me...??? a ckc vs jff clan dual would b alot of fun...and i hope two hear from you guys...thanks

i suppose you want instagib too lol
[/url]
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:36am
no just normal dual and i dont mind playing more then 1 of your clan members i just thought it would be some fun but if nun of your clan what 2 then thats fine...but if they do then just let me no and we will sort something out...
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 11:55am
no i'm sure their is a few duelers so i'll get back to ya lol

[/url]
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 5:08pm
As a Dueler for CKC i'll take up Katarna's challenge. Katarna we need a time n date.

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 5:50pm
yes we have welcomed demon onslaught as our newest dueling demon ckc member and we should have one or two others that want to duel so have jff get back to me with a good time for a match anytime after sunday and i'll set it up as we are going to be out of town this weekend. however if we can set a weekday for thursday maybe there is no real time difference for this player as he is in england so lets see what we can do!!! thanks guys

[/url]
Sevin_Nives View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sevin_Nives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:14am
i would def be into a sparring session. but could we schedule it for next week like wed or thurs? will be in pittsburgh pa from sat to tues.
Sevin_Nives View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sevin_Nives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:19am
BTW

Hey welcome demon. haven't seen u around in a while. but nice to see u r now with ckc.Evil Smile

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 12:38pm
ok we are back and ready for a match let me know what day maybe fri, sat or sun you might be available for a match!
[/url]
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 3:28pm
Hey. We can do Sat night 9pm UK time. TDM and CTF? .. and 4 v 4 yeh?? 
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by JFF_RAZIELGAL

Hey. We can do Sat night 9pm UK time. TDM and CTF? .. and 4 v 4 yeh?? 
OK.  So that would be 3pm EST?  Let me message my guys now and will get back to as to what maps as soon as I get 4 confirmed.
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:15pm
we had a great match with jff on saturday 4-3-1o and here are the results:

THE PLAYERS:

jff_katarna
jff_jaydibabi
jff_ffrr
jff_kali66boss
jff_gloomy-angel

ckc_Triphop
ckc_Pamkitten
ckc_Killasmurf
ckc_Muramasa
ckc_Wicked

RESLUTS:

Team Deathmatch:
Deck- 75- 100  JFF
Defiance-  100-96  CKC
Sanctuary- 100-92  CKC

CKC WINS!!!

Capture the flag:

Reflection- 0-3  JFF
Strident-  0-3 JFF
omicron dawn  2-3 JFF

JFF WINS!!

Thanks to ckc for a great win in modes that are obviously not our strong points like warefare and vctf are! Thanks also to JFF for their support, good sportsmanship and challenging gameplay!! we had a great time.
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply