Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AVP 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AVP 3
    Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 1:38pm
watched a multiplayer vid on youtube.. looks like its nothing but running around 1 hit melee killing eachother.. what am i missing ?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 2:08pm
just got through playing AvP on the 360 and i wasn't impressed. actually i was kinda disappointed.. the marines are sooo slow it's irritating. there run speed is like my walking speed. feels like my character weighs 400 pounds. i haven't played with the other races yet, but the graphics are amazing and i might like it the more i play it. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 7:36pm
ohhh., thanks to QuickRC 4 said me the demo is up.

so, damn, i love this game, looks pretty awesome!
but, will be great to see the effect when you shot in the head from the Predator weapon, like the movies, anyway, looks great.
Thumbs Up

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:36pm
Hay guys. av been searching for an official website for this game and after a hard search threw the web i found this website "alianvspredator.net" its a fully active com for the new AvP game.. ENJOY!
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:45pm
These are some notes of a guy who went to an event in london for AvP

Some notes I have from the event:
* Game is still in Alpha, they are expecting to go into BETA status soon. (Backed up by a SEGA rep)
* Controls are smooth and fun.
* High res textures are yet to be added to the game. (Backed up by a SEGA rep)
* The Eurogamer demo was stripped of a lot of game features. You couldn't sabotage power points etc. (Backed up by a SEGA rep)
* Alien are the weakest but fast. (Backed up by a SEGA rep)
* Marine gameplay is very fast and like a true FPS game.
* Predator gameplay is very much like a hunter.
* I got a glimpse of the Predator's Disc weapon in the demo, it was a 1 hit kill weapon.
* Hit damage is realistic, pretty much a couple hits and your dead.
* You can have long 1v1 melee fights between the Predator and Alien using block etc.
* Trophy kills are interuptable. There were a couple high moments when multiple trophy kills were being performed on a group of players.

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:55pm
It's not in alpha, it's releasing next week. 

Also, this is a good forum about AVP3:

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89
Got Pwned?

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 6:08pm
other forums?

mmm, i'm so lazy to see any forums, but well, i'll see it.

yeah, Frogie has reason.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 7:20pm
i still don't see what's special about the game. i played it a few times and i couldn't stand it
- Best Coast

Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 7:28pm

because itz not just any game... itz freakn AVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 8:46pm
hahaha yeahhh horror, AvP is AvP.

i love it! can't wait for the game.

i didn't played with the marin an alien character, just predator, anb is awesome! i like it!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:22pm
we had a pretty good match earlier.. me q80 lex crow rewind bumrush and i think that was it.. anyhow was a blast using the predator and the alien.. dont think id buy it tho
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:35pm
ur loss m8...                                                      "itz a demo!"
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:39am
First few games I played of this, I wasnt really impressed at all. But after playing multiple games with different classes I'm starting to like it more and more. The alien class has been my favorite so far because it makes the flow of the game much more fast-paced.
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:32am
Put in a pre-order of the game at Game, i can havbe either the normal or special edition of the game when it comes out, going to play the demo once io get home, looks like a neat little game tbh.
Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:43pm
Special Edition?

i never hear about it?
nice!

Hunter Edition from Xbox:

Hunter edition PS3:

XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:54pm
yea bird.. coolest part of the game is the aliens transitioning ability.. game is definetly fun
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 6:35pm
cant wait to see how the other MP modes play out.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 6:41pm
ya, me too, i think, AvP comes in mexico after a week when it will be on sales on USA, :'(
anyway, i pre-ordered the game, XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 9:09pm
my little bro is getting it for the 360 so i'll probably play it online. you getting it for the 360 also, bird?
- Best Coast

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:10am
Its going to be a retarded game because people will play for a month, then all the noobs(90 percent of the game) will get owned by the good people online, and b**** and leave.  Sounds like UT3 and a whole load of other games.  Not worth my money.

Trolled.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 2:44am
Ya tuna I'll definately be gettin on 360. I'm just hoping those razer controllers are out b4 this game drops cuz my microsoft one is pretty trashed and I'm not goin to buy a new one until razer releases them.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:10am
Wasn't impressed with the demo, may give it another shot and rent it sometime down the road.
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:35pm

LoL i gess no one reads the stuff thay put on the demo!

aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:32pm
Game just got a 5.75 from game informer, they said it's destined for the bargain bin.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 12:47am
¬¬ anyway ace, this game is gonna in my collection games! XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>