| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

F u K Vs oops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F u K Vs oops
    Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 2:00pm
yo SYZYGY, we need to play you!!! XD US server remember ;D
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Originally posted by oOPS_H34DShOtS

Actually sizzle talks ALOT so yeah LOL i also thought we would do godlike in  the tournament yet again ak-47 proved us that we still have alot to learn as a team... A scrim would be nice on friday if you could gather enough members for a 5v5... We definetly need to get to play together so we can get better as a team in vctf... We all are vctf beasts BUT we still don't know how to work together ^-^ hahaha

Very cool man.. I will talk to skiller later 2 day. I add you later so we can get a good scrim NO shait throwing!
Is this ur actual psn: oOPS_H34DShOtS
Its mucho more fun that, than having a rather boring pub..
Lol aight no prob i get back at home at 5pm east so i'll check that out later... I only **** talk to my team mates when they don't play well hahaha!LOL Sure would be good practice to play against you guys BUT don't try to do pickups while i stay on D or you either will get eagle eyed or sniped down the raptor/furyLOLWink
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Yo Zizle.. A scrim or clan match? With ur big mouth, F u K is a walk in the park for you!
Or do you just have it in your mouth? If yes a tru pole smoker you are sir...
I really look forward to see you capping against F u K:-)

sh1t talk from you shaker is always the weakest lol i done told Skiller we'd play! i don't know who's going to run the flag for F.U.K? but your going to haft to kill me to get our flag! with these guys im not sure there disiplined enough to watch the flag?

in our tourney match it was like a pub. so until our team gets some chemistry and starts listening? i'll be on D! and ready for your pick ups
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 11:07am
YO shaker nobody added me on psn? Is the match still going on for tomorrow?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 11:33am
It's confirmed. We will have enough for 5v5 but it will a Radom team, so good for u guys to get yr team skills up. I've been speaking with sizzle on psn & all is good.    Please forgiveshort txt on ifone
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 11:55am
aight skiller could you tell me what maps it'll be and which ones will be EU which ones will be US?
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 12:16pm
yo skiller, can we get a match with you guys - just any 5 ppl that you'll have online. We wanna get our first clan match under the belt. Then we do rematch with your best team - shouldnt be any prob as you didnt play your A team v qM
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:18pm
i don't even know whats going on with some oOPS members? a couple have new psn's with other clan tags? im not baby sitting though! Headshot and Sweeny are oOPS 4 sure! im not sure bout anyone else though! Seifer is a oOPS *SUPER SUB* if we need him xD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:23pm
haha i had told you about the others man we can't rely on them... We definetly need to hire more people i'll get unto that today since i got the day off...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:33pm
well us three make a good team! i play'd tdm with Sweeny and we kicked ass lol he switched to the other team once and me and him had some good fights, i came out on top though! cough xD

i need to add bowler! i know he's down and i like playn with bowler, he's a sic sniper!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 2:12pm
LOL wait till you see me in TDM then haha i'm a sick sniper too ;p

I played a few games with worm scream bum and some other players not long ago and i was keepin up with them qM Wink
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 5:49pm
SH! keep that sh1t on the DL! or qm will be scared to play us in tdm xD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 5:54pm
hahahaha nah i don't think so lol they accept challenges from everyone ;p
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 6:02pm
oops i kill sygy again! seeyaa in da match

greetings     ***-zake
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 6:12pm
^ now there's a cool eu guy! whats up Zake

yea see you on the battle field xD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789