| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

F u K Vs oops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F u K Vs oops
    Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol what? every vctf player i have encountered play like a bunch of bots when their on foot besides benwa and seifer.. they will eat you alive.. i would be surprised if oOPS lost. 

I Think Oops will have a hard time with me on Suspense :P
they hv no clue head shot but they will find out the hard way.

tuna what vctf player hv u face? i face benwa last night and i didn't get eaten alive so stop hype them up.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 1:50pm
Just wait until you see Executor Woody Terminator Seifer BenWa Leathol on the same team. Then say there sh_t? Bet you change your tune real fast lol All are awesome vctf players! 1 player in a pub on a random team don't show u jack sh_t! Anyone should know this? If you don't I haft to question your knowledge of the game? Who knows what each player is doing in a pub? Some players don't even use there mics for pub games. I don't! So I guess your all gonna be finding out what I already know. oOPS vctf players are all "UNBELIEVABLY GREAT" nuff said.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by jibba91

lol what? every vctf player i have encountered play like a bunch of bots when their on foot besides benwa and seifer.. they will eat you alive.. i would be surprised if oOPS lost. 

they hv no clue head shot but they will find out the hard way.

tuna what vctf player hv u face? i face benwa last night and i didn't get eaten alive so stop hype them up.

you're talking about an 8v8 spam fest.. i'm talking about an organized clan match.. there is a difference you know.. i hop in vctf servers from time to time and it's sad to see some of the big names in the server only get kills from vehicles. benwa and seifer are beasts in more than one mode unlike most of the vctf players.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:19pm

Really? what VCTF Servers are you playing on? :S

i find it hard to just get in the EU VCTF servers because there allways full.........

you probably are good at vctf and i was exaggerating when i claimed that every vctf player sucks but you have to admit that oOPS does not blow at ut3. we have a very good tdm line up (q80face, smokinpot416, and i ;), a very good ctf line up, and a very good vctf line up. 
- Best Coast

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:31pm
ik there is a different but u cant hv a clan match every night. the big names dont always get kills from vehicles unless thats what they do like ***-shaker with the raptor or envy in the walker or tank and thats only two. thats what they r good at but they can do more than that. most of the big names can play more than one mode. they might not be as good but they still we'll give a team a problem. u just need to stay in the server to find out and ctf is a bigger spam fest than vctf just ask cupcake.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:36pm
think what you want, but i know that f u k will be surprised with oOPS vctf team. f u k has to play us in tdm and ctf after the match though. you can't make claims that we suck at ut3 and not play us in more than 1 mode ;)
- Best Coast

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:41pm

Oooo and tuna legend is still waiting for that 2vs2 tdm scrim. so let me know if that will happen.

BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:54pm
What is with all these people talking sh1t, most of whom I've never even played with.

Jibba, you were in the same 8v8 server as me for all of 2 mins, clearly enough time to make a reasonable assessment. I hear you are a good player so I look forward to playing with you some more.

Strider, you are good warfare player, but those teams were stacked and you know it. As far as those combos go, the only time I saw you with a shock rifle was when you were spawn killing in our base with a titan.

Tuna, who is smokinpot416?
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 3:17pm
I got to say that hyping it up a bit is cool:-)
oops lineup are good, ive seen Benwa:very good in Darkwalker,Executor is very good in Fury, and very good in the raptor! To bad u wont see the raptor on suspense... cos i have it;-)

On a side note: Agreeing a bit with Jibba.. If an "very good" player enter a server He/her always make a impact! Specialy in vctf..
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by BenWa

What is with all these people talking sh1t, most of whom I've never even played with.

Jibba, you were in the same 8v8 server as me for all of 2 mins, clearly enough time to make a reasonable assessment. I hear you are a good player so I look forward to playing with you some more.

Strider, you are good warfare player, but those teams were stacked and you know it. As far as those combos go, the only time I saw you with a shock rifle was when you were spawn killing in our base with a titan.

Tuna, who is smokinpot416?

smokinpot is frag416 lol
pretty awesome
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by jibba91

Oooo and tuna legend is still waiting for that 2vs2 tdm scrim. so let me know if that will happen.

lol i've been waiting on you and mikey to get back to me. i challenged you two a while ago! legend want a 3v3 instead?
- Best Coast

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 3:30pm
Looks I don't expect you to understand but I'm far better at VCTF than any of you could ever be.

Stop sending me PM's asking me to join oOPS. Thanks
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 3:32pm
lol what? who the hell would send you a pm asking you to join? did this happen a while ago and you are just now bringing it up? lol
- Best Coast

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:02pm
yeah tuna 3vs3 is fine how about on the 12 of next months around 9:30 pm eastern cause we face kma next weekend and a-r tomorrow.

benwa add me jibba91 im almost always in vctf.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:21pm
why space them out so much? the 12th is on a friday and that is bad for me.. i usually go out on the weekends so it's going to have to be during the day or weeknights. why not plan it sometime this week?
- Best Coast

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:25pm
umm maybe during the weeknights then ill see if they can make it this week. i like to space it out so we can practice and also just play for fun too and get everything set up.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:31pm

why space them out so much? the 12th is on a friday and that is bad for me.. i usually go out on the weekends so it's going to have to be during the day or weeknights. why not plan it sometime this week?

Meg, if you don't wanna baby-sit anymore that's fine, but don't you stand there and lie to me

lol j/k
BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Meg, if you don't wanna baby-sit anymore that's fine, but don't you stand there and lie to me

lol j/k

HAHA that made me lol. "OH Meg, she torched your as$ man! She torched your as$."
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 5:05pm
gotta love family guy.. :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Looks I don't expect you to understand but I'm far better at VCTF than any of you could ever be.Stop sending me PM's asking me to join oOPS. Thanks

ROFLMFAO who sent u an invite "CUPCAKE"?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:28pm
F.U.K. has real good vctf players. gg today F.U.K. guys it was fun. NRG is a good team player.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Looks I don't expect you to understand but I'm far better at VCTF than any of you could ever be.Stop sending me PM's asking me to join oOPS. Thanks

You sent me 3 messages begging me to join oOPS, sorry but I know you guys have about as much talent as Tennessee Titans.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:32pm
And FRAG416 joined? awe sh_t oOPS just got another great player! lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:40pm

You sent me 3 messages begging me to join oOPS, sorry but I know you guys have about as much talent as Tennessee Titans.

WHO ME? Dude you bumped yur head! Ive never asked anyone from ps3 to join oOPS! PHANTACI can join oOPS anytime lol If qm is through? hint hint
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:47pm

WHO ME? Dude you bumped yur head! Ive never asked anyone from ps3 to join oOPS! PHANTACI can join oOPS anytime lol If qm is through? hint hint

Its ok, I expected you to deny it. You have heard of the legend that is danjel8.

But there u go again... Phantaci is with iAM, no suprise u wanna steal players though. U like doing that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>