| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ckc vs. TRU RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ckc vs. TRU RESULTS
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:05pm
Lets use this thread to work out the details ....Thumbs Up
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by ckc_pamkitten

Lets use this thread to work out the details ....Thumbs Up
Nice, sounds good.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:17pm
Pamkitten-   Thanks Lunchy and yes we would love a match.  Sunday should work.   Next Fri/Sat Trip and I planning on heading to the mountains to see some snow.  Thats a big deal for us desert dwellers you know lol

What times work for you guys?  Which modes?  

I started a ckc vs. TRU thread in our area so you can reply there.

Well, any mode would be good for me.  We are more a WF clan.  But i do ctf myself as well.  The only issue is time, and how many people.  For sunday, Im sure 2-4 of us would be around.  Well, let me know here, or in my Clan Match only thread.  Thanks
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Pamkitten-   Thanks Lunchy and yes we would love a match.  Sunday should work.   Next Fri/Sat Trip and I planning on heading to the mountains to see some snow.  Thats a big deal for us desert dwellers you know lol

Well, any mode would be good for me.  We are more a WF clan.  But i do ctf myself as well.  The only issue is time, and how many people.  For sunday, Im sure 2-4 of us would be around.  Well, let me know here, or in my Clan Match only thread.  Thanks

I'm sure we can get 4 so then we can have maybe some WF and TDM.  I don't know about CTF but will ask.  We'll get with our guys tonight and get back to you as to times, etc.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:28pm

I'm sure we can get 4 so then we can have maybe some WF and TDM.  I don't know about CTF but will ask.  We'll get with our guys tonight and get back to you as to times, etc.
Wf with TDM would be fun as p1ss.  Ill keep my eye on this thread and let my boys know as well.  Thanks 
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:52pm
i'll just shoot them an eve time for a match and we will take it from there  lets say 10 est? what do you think?
[/url]
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

i'll just shoot them an eve time for a match and we will take it from there  lets say 10 est? what do you think?
10PM EST?  Ill check
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 7:04pm

10PM EST?  Ill check
hey lunchy lets try for 7 pm easten my bad i just heard from the other player

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 8:34pm

10PM EST?  Ill check

Hey I just saw on your clan match thread that Cokky is only available until after 9pm?  If switching the time Sunday doesn't work we can switch to sometime during the week?

Sorry for the confusion.  We're trying to get a feel for the new members schedules and want to give everyone a shot at playing, not just have the same ones playing all the time.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 9:27pm

10PM EST?  Ill check

Hey I just saw on your clan match thread that Cokky is only available until after 9pm?  If switching the time Sunday doesn't work we can switch to sometime during the week?

Sorry for the confusion.  We're trying to get a feel for the new members schedules and want to give everyone a shot at playing, not just have the same ones playing all the time.
I have classes on Monday and Thursday evenings. I usually don't get home until about 9pm. Otherwise, I am free during the week. Unless there's a Burt Reynolds movie on.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 7:49pm
How bout 8pm EST Trip & Pam?
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 7:54pm
i'll message them and find outwe are also looking to set matches up for mon and thurs i know it does not work for cokky but a couple of our players have that day off soo to any other clans or maybe tru  we are available
[/url]
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:36am
Well, I just dont want to have yet another clan match where Cokkenballs doesnt play.  Ive played the last 3 and I wouldnt feel right not having him play.  Ive messaged most of my guys, i believe 8pm EST would work for them.  So, just reply here or message me.  Thanks for your time.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:13pm
hey there i would like to say that we can have at least four available mon night at 10:30 eastern for a match and i think cokkenballs is available as we don't want to exclude him froim the fun and we are really wanting to have another match!!! so see if we can work that out thanks
[/url]
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 12:31am
I could do tomorrow night @10:30. 24 will be over by then.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 12:50am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I could do tomorrow night @10:30. 24 will be over by then.

well then set it up and i'll message the others 4 v 4 right

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 6:57pm
ok we need to find out what mode you would like to play and what maps and do you want us to host? right now i should have at least 4 for mon night(tonight) at 10:30 est. so let me know ok
[/url]
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 4:18am
I had a lot of fun. Thanks much to cKc. Your new recruits were pretty damn good at TDM. We'll have to do it again.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 4:53am

I had a lot of fun. Thanks much to cKc. Your new recruits were pretty damn good at TDM. We'll have to do it again.
Word.
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:23am

Word.

Thanks guys.  GGs it was fun.  Clap  Yeah, the new members don't play WF much but given the way you guys play as a team even experienced players can look like total Noobs lol  :)

Triphop will post scores in a bit.  Thanks for the match.

aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:02am
Good games ckc. Thanks triphop, always great to see you.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:04am
I think
WF
Floodgate 4-0 TRU
Onyx Coast 4-0 TRU

TDM
Deck 40-37 ckc
Defiance 40-34 TRU
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:06am
Also, for future matches, going from WF being Red to TDM being blue really screwed with me.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:14am
we played 3 TDM lunchy.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:22am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

we played 3 TDM lunchy.

good games all and i will post the scores and players in a few just woke up lol
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>