Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

10 Most Anticipated Movies of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 Most Anticipated Movies of 2010
    Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 6:38pm
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 2:01am
A post not about yourself?? Somethings wrong here!! :D
im looking 4ward to Kick-ass, Toy Story 3 and IRON MAN 2. Also Shutter Island, but that wasn't on the list. :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 2:53am
The new Predator. The new Watchmen. Bat Man 3 starring Johnny Depp as Riddler. Spidey 4.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:14am
Ironman 2
Batman

Maybe Watchmen.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 12:33pm
the legion looks f uckin hilarious,,everytyme i see that monster dude running in the commercial i burst out laughing
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 1:50pm
Watchman 2??  i heard that it would never B made...  :/
Watch in 720P....duh
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

The new Predator. The new Watchmen. Bat Man 3 starring Johnny Depp as Riddler. Spidey 4.
zOMG!  I didn't know about these!!!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:31pm
Austin Powers 4.                 Jurassic Park 4                    Justice League.            Terminator 5

Warcraft                      Wonder woman.                     Harry Potter             Hercules          Iam Legend 2

I Robot 2                 Mortal Kombat Remake.        Halo              Nightmare on Elm Street          Shrek 4

Spawn 2/Remake        Flash.
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:36pm

Austin Powers 4.                 Jurassic Park 4                    Justice League.            Terminator 5

Warcraft                      Wonder woman.                     Harry Potter             Hercules          Iam Legend 2

I Robot 2                 Mortal Kombat Remake.        Halo              Nightmare on Elm Street          Shrek 4

Spawn 2/Remake        Flash.
like more then half of these r not goin 2 b in 2010 and sum probably neva seeing how sum have been in production hell 4 many years and prolly wont b made :(
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by xlxGHOSTFACExlx

Austin Powers 4.                 Jurassic Park 4                    Justice League.            Terminator 5Warcraft                      Wonder woman.                     Harry Potter             Hercules          Iam Legend 2I Robot 2                 Mortal Kombat Remake.        Halo              Nightmare on Elm Street          Shrek 4Spawn 2/Remake        Flash.
like more then half of these r not goin 2 b in 2010 and sum probably neva seeing how sum have been in production hell 4 many years and prolly wont b made :(
Harry Potter, Nightmare, Jurassic Park 4, Mortal Kombat Remake, are the most likely for 2010.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:49pm
jurassic park 4 wont happend because the original writer of the book died last year and now the writer(s) 4 the movie decided that was prolly a sign 2 stop the whole franshise which i hate cuz i actually like the movies...and mortal kombat sadly seems 2 b a direct dvd :(
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:52pm
o and nightmare and shrek already have dates and trailors so they will have 2 cum out or people r goin 2 get pissed
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:11pm
BatMan:Dark Knight Returns is supposed to have The Riddler and The Joker.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:14pm
if they have a new movie with the joker, people will freak out. and i agree. no1 can replace Heath. He just had a perfect role.
Watch in 720P....duh
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

if they have the joker with the joker, people will freak out. and i agree. no1 can replace Heath. He just had a perfect role.
From a website I read from a few weeks ago, it said that there was enough different and alternate scenes that they could kill off the joker in the first half hour and still have Ledger playing the role.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:29pm
My only problems with Batman begins, was when Bruce Returns to Gotham, and Batman shows up a week later, no one put it together. Or the engineers who built the Tumbler(BatMobile) see it on the news and then not tell the press they designed it @ Wayne Enterprises.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:56pm
ya i read around there time before that Jurassic Park 4 comes this 2010, if i'm not wrong they called: The Extintion. not sure but i rememeber that.
i love the JP movies, i saw the first movie when i was 9 or 10 yo. the 2nd was a surprise, never heard that was the 2nd part, i watched in DVD, so, the 3rd movie was a movie for my B-day, jajaja, curious but true.

Ironman 2 looks so pretty cool with war machine there, damn, i can't wait for watch the movie.

damn, childhood. hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by DVirus_R

ya i read around there time before that Jurassic Park 4 comes this 2010, if i'm not wrong they called: The Extintion. not sure but i rememeber that.
i love the JP movies, i saw the first movie when i was 9 or 10 yo. the 2nd was a surprise, never heard that was the 2nd part, i watched in DVD, so, the 3rd movie was a movie for my B-day, jajaja, curious but true.

Ironman 2 looks so pretty cool with war machine there, damn, i can't wait for watch the movie.

damn, childhood. hahaha
Im mad that Terrance Howard isnt playin Rhodey anymore.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:18pm

ya, thats fu.cking right.

was my first impresion when i look the video in Itunes.

damn, but, well, hope to get fun with this new.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by DVirus_R

ya, thats fu.cking right.

was my first impresion when i look the video in Itunes.

damn, but, well, hope to get fun with this new.
Yea, Dan Chealde (Spelling) is awesome, i love his work, mostly Ocean's movies, but his kinda short.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:26pm
this isn't coming out in 2010 but Kill Bill Vol. 3 is in production and the release date is 2014 (or so it says on imdb.com). gonna be bad asssss
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
the movie i'm anticipating is Shutter Island. gotta love Martin Scorsese 
- Best Coast

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:50pm
thats right lunchy, i didn't know the name of the actor, but i know him, i see him in a lot of movies, i see him first time in MARS MISSION if i'm not wrong.

ya, is short, but well, there are movie effects, they can fix it, hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

the movie i'm anticipating is Shutter Island. gotta love Martin Scorsese 

never heard about this, what is the history?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:54pm
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>