| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

(resident Evil1) Moonlight sonata Beethoven

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (resident Evil1) Moonlight sonata Beethoven
    Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 10:34pm
This was in resident evil one rebecca had to play it to open he door it was awesome! This is beethovens moonlight sonata (quasi una fantasia) meaning almost a fantasy. they say he wrote it when he heard a woman playing one of his sons but stopped when she came to the hard part so he played it for her, but the young blind woma had no idea beethoven was helping her. and when she realized it she begged him to play something new, an since beethoven was going deaf he and her kinda shared a connection, and its was late at night and he  began to freestyle this song. they say the lit moon gav him the theme. anywho he ran home to complete it and made it n to a sonata which has 3 movements. this is the first movement and sry for the mistakes i dnt play sonatas well lol they are sooooo longggggg lol. yea the person filming is trm_Rewind(aka TwisTed_Viper.)
AltimA SiTin On 20s
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 12:48am
Bravo!!!  Clap  I really enjoyed it!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 12:50am
Are you playing the whole thing, or is your side kick mikey back there tuggin' at the strings and your nuts?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 1:30am

thanks han fi :)

AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 1:31am
umm actually u dnt tug on the strings thats a guitar of some sort????? a piano had hammers that hit them. is that what u meant???
AltimA SiTin On 20s
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 1:39am
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

umm actually u dnt tug on the strings thats a guitar of some sort????? a piano had hammers that hit them. is that what u meant???
lol, yea, i was just messin' with ya.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 1:44am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

AltimA SiTin On 20s
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 1:28pm
good on ya lad :)

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 10:41pm
thanks bro
AltimA SiTin On 20s
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 1:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 3:08am
i dnt get it.?
AltimA SiTin On 20s
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 10:33am
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

i dnt get it.?
While some people think pressing a single series of buttons is difficult in a game, music can be so much more complicated, having several rows of sequences happening at once.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 11:50pm

absolutely, i agree. esp when you are first learning, cause u have two hands doing opposite things one's play the melody and the other the bass

AltimA SiTin On 20s
twisted_toss View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote twisted_toss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 5:24am
**** Son...nice work!

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:31am
haha thanks dude
AltimA SiTin On 20s
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 2:15am
i remembering that part of the game, makes me want to play it again

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:40pm
i would love to play it again lol, but da graphics suck
AltimA SiTin On 20s
 Post Reply Post Reply