| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Archangels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Archangels
    Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:45am
I just gotta say.   If you want to be taken seriously, stop being a pathological liar and admit it was you.  It really doesnt matter to us (well me anyway) who you are, but this has gone on way too long, so again, if you want to be taken seriously and want this to come to an end, just admit, and move on.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:05am
yeah Few people on ut3 warned me about you man lol you're like the biggest trouble maker on here from what i have heard from several other people so i'm just going to look over you, you or anyone else just arn't worth arguing with:) but anyway if you want to join my clan just let me know i will more then happy accept your request have a good day:)
Living by the Archangels Code
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:34am
hahahah ..just played you .. You had 1 kill on me for like 4 mins than i said ima go hard now got 3 kills than left yo. Whats up? Im not gonna be like some of the jacka**es on here. Just tell me why you left the match??? 
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:35am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I just gotta say.   If you want to be taken seriously, stop being a pathological liar and admit it was you.  It really doesnt matter to us (well me anyway) who you are, but this has gone on way too long, so again, if you want to be taken seriously and want this to come to an end, just admit, and move on.

C'mon Lunchy, give the guy a break  Stern Smile... you don't know who he is really. Imagine that you're wrong Confused. Even if he has 100 accounts on IAM or ps3, so what ?!! It doesn't really matter ...

I noticed that, with their attitude, some of the elder members of this site "attack" the new ones .. Seriously, guys, you discourage the people joining this site and also you make some others regret that they joined

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:37am

I noticed that, with their attitude, some of the elder members of this site "attack" the new ones .. Seriously, guys, you discourage the people joining this site and also you make some others regret that they joined

[/QUOTE] yup.......
shine on you crazy diamond
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:44am
you to serious man games are suppost to be fun not taken seriously it's a game learn to have fun instead of taking it so seriously that takes all the fun out of it and makes me want to leave thats why i left you're to serious man.

Btw thank you wreck and valjohn i didn't wanna join cause i heard of all the drama on this site and they were right to much drama i came on here to have promote my clan and make friends but thats kind of hard when people are mean but i'll just try and look over it:) my offer still stands to you all ACCEPT THOSE who take the game way WAY to seriously
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:49am
Originally posted by valjohn

C'mon Lunchy, give the guy a break  Stern Smile... you don't know who he is really. Imagine that you're wrong Confused. Even if he has 100 accounts on IAM or ps3, so what ?!! It doesn't really matter ...

I know .. I wanted to delete my account SO FN BAD
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:51am
once again i'm just going to look over you:) have a  good 1
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Archangel_Fate

you to serious man games are suppost to be fun not taken seriously it's a game learn to have fun instead of taking it so seriously that takes all the fun out of it and makes me want to leave thats why i left you're to serious man.

Btw thank you wreck and valjohn i didn't wanna join cause i heard of all the drama on this site and they were right to much drama i came on here to have promote my clan and make friends but thats kind of hard when people are mean but i'll just try and look over it:) my offer still stands to you all ACCEPT THOSE who take the game way WAY to seriously

just join Legend =)
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:00am
No thanks man we're a TDM clan i don't duel much, and i probably won't again people are to serious when it comes to duels
Living by the Archangels Code
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:03am

No thanks man we're a TDM clan i don't duel much, and i probably won't again people are to serious when it comes to duels

Will were Tdm,Ctf,WF,. Me n Sep are the only duelers
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:06am
That's fine but man take it easy a bit duels are not life or death:) it's all fun and games take it easy. Have fun instead of getting mad and insulting people who use the bio rifle on you or any other gun it's part of the game. Just like u-damage and redemer.  :)
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:07am
well i'm going to bed all good night:) have a nice night all bye bye
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:12am
Yea my bad . Just tired . GG though. Hope to see you around in some tdm or something .. Add me
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 6:00am

i have no kids and I'm single

Thats not a surprise!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 6:06am
Originally posted by valjohn

Sorry but Lunchy is right...

Why do you want complete douchebags joining the site anyway? Its cool how it is, its great having a good mix of people on here without getting the KKK and OJ Simpson wannabe's on here.

Look at people who have joined fairly recently like the AA clan, now we all know they are alts but coz they seem like decent guys everyone has been cool with it. Just coz adolf hitler wants to sign up doesn't mean we need to rim his bumhole until he feels comfortable. Quite the opposite, this tw@t had trouble with one of my clan mates who I Fu K about with every night... I know that its this gay fate_reborn, genesis_i'm_gay and anthony or frank the snake. 

Sorry but your wrong, horribly wrong.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 6:11am

welcome to iAM , enjoy your stay , XD

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Why do you want complete douchebags joining the site anyway? Its cool how it is, its great having a good mix of people on here without getting the KKK and OJ Simpson wannabe's on here.

Look at people who have joined fairly recently like the AA clan, now we all know they are alts but coz they seem like decent guys everyone has been cool with it. Just coz adolf hitler wants to sign up doesn't mean we need to rim his bumhole until he feels comfortable. Quite the opposite, this tw@t had trouble with one of my clan mates who I Fu K about with every night... I know that its this gay fate_reborn, genesis_i'm_gay and anthony or frank the snake. 

MAYBE Lunchy is right ... I don't know, but anyway that's not the point. I don't know the guy : neither Archangel_Fate, nor Genesis_Reborn & Co.

So, you want to clear this site of "douchebags" ... well, I think that you're gonna be a busy man, cause half of the members should disappear Big smile.... hope you know that I'm joking.

Everyone is free to join this site as long as the rules are respected. Everyone has the right to express himself, even if some subjects bother the other members.
Sometimes I feel uncomfortable for the people being the target of some post because some of the members don't measure their words ... that's all I wanted to say.
It's crazy how fast the people are filed into categories here : "noobs", "jerks", "a$$holes", etc .. etc.. etc ..

And again, this only my point of view, I'm not speaking for the others

But, just a reminder : a Community is made of ALL sort of people Smile

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 7:11am
Well, if you want this community to be full of pathological liars, idiots, hypocrites, and racists, by all means, let him go on making a new account every month. Cuz thats just what Firebolt/Anthony/Frank/Fate is.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 7:19am

yeah Few people on ut3 warned me about you man lol you're like the biggest trouble maker on here from what i have heard from several other people so i'm just going to look over you, you or anyone else just arn't worth arguing with:) but anyway if you want to join my clan just let me know i will more then happy accept your request have a good day:)
A few people warned you about me.  Wow, i recall you saying the EXACT same thing to me under your Genesis Reborn account.  It seems like im the only muther fu cker around here that actually give a damn about people's honesty and accountability.  Those who see it and just shrug it off.  I dont know what makes me more angry.  The one's who perpetrate it, or those who allow it, especially to a houlier than though racist like your self. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 7:27am
*holier
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 8:29am

Well, if you want this community to be full of pathological liars, idiots, hypocrites, and racists, by all means, let him go on making a new account every month. Cuz thats just what Firebolt/Anthony/Frank/Fate is.

wooowww ... it really looks like REAL WORLD here : full of pathological liars, idiots, hypocrites and racists ... what a surprise !!!

Lets  be clear : I don't encourage that type of behaviour either (" I dont know what makes me more angry.  The one's who perpetrate it, or those who allow it,"), so don't even suggest that I did.

I don't understand your anger ...  There is nothing real on this site : we're supposed to talk about games and players

You're not gonna change the way people are, and I'm not gonna change that either, no matter how hard I'd try ... Each one of us should start changing himself before even thinking of changing the others... that's such a classic line, but still : so true..

I'm out of this thread anyway, I don't want to be in the middle of this type of discussion.

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 10:27am
Whoever this guy is, regardless of what you guys think of him, I've played with him a few times and every time he's always been a complete gent and a decent guy.  I judge people on how they act not on what people say, and until I see something in his behaviour that makes me change my mind then I'm accepting him as he is.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:40pm
 I dont got a problem with him. He's a cool guy i sent him the GG n i got one back . So much respect  i  got from him n gave to him. 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

hes right, this dude has said some pritty fu*ked up things, he belongs with Hottchick in the "Crazy As Fu*k" section.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>