| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Archangels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Archangels
    Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:26pm
I'm recruiting for my clan if anyone is interested then please let me know. Looking for 7 people. I have myself and looking for 6 more people so if anyone is interested then please let me know:)
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:35pm
is this ur main account, cuz iv nvr seen u around.........also, post the modes ur most interested to venture..
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:39pm
Yes my main account. How are you i see you're part of a clan already. Hopefully we will meet in a clan match one day as soon as i get 7 members. I'm not interested in mods i like to play the game normally but anyway i have to go now i will talk to you later good day
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:41pm
ohhh, nice, so, welcome guys, good luck with your clan.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Archangel_Fate

Yes my main account.
main not only, do you have others? you sort of remind me of Genisis_Reborn or w/e it is. ah well idk
Adios, the last farewell
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 9:15pm
hahahaha its obviously that douchenozzler
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 11:37pm
I'm not here to cause trouble i'm here to advertise my clan ok. Some girl named emma_and_jadex and KMA_Yingyang told me i should join this website but i didn't want to i said i heard about the drama on this website he said you all like to hate each other so after that i figured i would join and i see now you all really do love to hate each other but why? but anyway i'm  just going to shake you all off and the insults cause i'm not here for trouble just here to advertise my clan and to make friends but if you don't want to be my friend or join my clan thats fine to I don't care:) again if anyone is interested though, in joining just let me know:) Have a nice day all
Living by the Archangels Code
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 11:38pm
Thank you sir i hope all is well with you and thanks for the luck wishing. good luck to you if you're in a clan your self.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:07am
good luck with your clan :) when you get enough people together hit PcX up for a match
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:09am

I Sure will there some good players from what i have seen i'm friends with a few PcX guys. We are a team Deathmatch only clan so i hope they do Team deathmatch, but anyways thank you very much have a nice day:)

Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:10am
By the way all add me to myspace if you have one and if you want to www.myspace.com/Archangel_Fate
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:12am

I Sure will there some good players from what i have seen i'm friends with a few PcX guys. We are a team Deathmatch only clan so i hope they do Team deathmatch, but anyways thank you very much have a nice day:)

yeah we play all modes, definately up for TDM. you should try CTF too, its an awesome mode when you get into it and if you like TDM i'm sure you'd love it once you got the hang of the translocator. anyway thanks, have a nice day too :)
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:17am
Ok maybe so but right now i have really no one, 2 have been saying they will join but they have yet to create there accounts and by the way i will take that into consideration about CTF i will test my people on that mode but for right now all players i have asked are all from TDM and have got some good amount of kills on the scoreboard so i will have to get my clan to practice in that mode when i get enough people but ok have a good one now:) talk to you later
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:33am
Welcome back Anthony! Good luck with this clan and i hope to vs. you guys sometime soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:35am
My name is not Anthony my name is Achai and that is all i'm going to say for my name have a good day
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:39am
my mistake man... last i heard from you on a dif. account, you said you were getting ready to become a father! how is that going??Approve
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:41am
i have no kids and I'm single
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:48am
just to get this out of the way.......R U seriously saying that your not Anthony/Fate_Reborn/Frank_The_Snake/Anthony-Extream/WOF-Wolf-Spirt??? C'mon dude, its just 2 obvious.
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:54am
I do not know these people. Are you interested in joining my clan? If not then please leave. This forum is just to promote my clan and make friends so if you're not willing to do either then please leave. I don't want any enemies. Have good day now
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:01am
oK Frank, i mean, Anthony.........Good Day to you Archangel! Big smile
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:07am
Once again my name is Achai but you to my friendSmile but if you change your mind and decide you want to join just let me know i will gladly accept your request
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:51am
Good luck yo with the clan.. You'll like the site AS long as you DONT run into the wrong ppl.. Witch i already have.. But good luck on the site n Clan .If you need ANY help just message me Blankpain
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Good luck yo with the clan.. You'll like the site AS long as you DONT run into the wrong ppl.. Witch i already have.. But good luck on the site n Clan .If you need ANY help just message me Blankpain

*which

sorry, i'm an as.shole! :>
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:54am

Hey Fate, welcome to iAM Smile  Nice to see you advertising your clan and I wish you luck with that.  Yes PcX do TDM and when you get a team together I'm sure myself and the guys&girls will be happy to scrim with Archangels Smile

PcX_IndigoDjinn Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:37am
How did this get by me?  Hows it going Firebolt?  I think we (iam) would have like 30 members here if we deleted all your 'fake' accounts.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>