Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Assassin's Creed 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assassin's Creed 2
    Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 9:36am
just wanted some feedback on what people thought to the game

ive completed it now and thought it was amazing

has anyone done all the glyths. its worth doin to see the thruth video at the end

i collected all 100 feathers as well, that was really hard. i used video guides to help me with most of them so here is a link of video's to use to help you. just use the johnnybebad6 video's there really helpful

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=assassins+creed+2+feather+walkthrough&search_type=&aq=f

Ubisoft have also anounced 2 pieces of DLC one in January and one in febuary so thats something to look forward to

leave your reviews here :D

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 11:49am
I'm still playing the game. So far I think that its a great. I am having a tought time finding those feather. How long did it take you to complete it?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 3:26pm
it took me about 16 hours to complete it, then about another 7 hours to find the feathers and do all the glyths

it was great when i did it all
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 3:30pm
i haven't got a chance to play it but my brother says that its pritty fun. once the VCTF ALL-star matches R done, ill play this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 1:59am

I finally beat this game about a week ago or so, Platinum trophy yo. 100 % complete. Although I didn't complete some of the assassinations, so who knows how much of the story I missed out on. I may go back sometime soon and kill the rest of them bastards. But I absolutely love this game. I played and beat the 1st one too. I thought the 2nd one was way better.

iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 4:16am
is it just me or was i the only 1 that really didnt like this game? the gore and killing scenes were nice but it was just doing the same thing over and over, nothing new just same boring things.....
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by xlxGHOSTFACExlx

is it just me or was i the only 1 that really didnt like this game? the gore and killing scenes were nice but it was just doing the same thing over and over, nothing new just same boring things.....
you must not have the first one ... that was really repetitve.
This ones way better, and the graphics actually improved.

I think the world they've created is visually impressive ... and contextually massive. THe the glyphs puzzles were cool (as well as the codex wall puzzle) and assassin's tomb challenges pretty cool.

The repetitive aspect is the assassination contracts which aren't integral to the story. Just if you need some extra cash. If you do ALL of the then yeah its tedious and repititve but you dont need to.

I loved it. Great escape.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:35am
After collecting all the statues, feathers, treasure chests, Viewpoints, Assassinations, races, beat up's, couriers, and the main storyline itself. It was an experience that was worth my time.

But....the storyline is my main concern. After all the suspense the first one put you through, and just as the sequel. With collections of the glphy's to unlock the truth. I honestly felt like the ending was extremely melo-dramatic. I was expecting an ancient secret....something forbodding, scary, horrofic, and terrifying truth.

I really enjoyed the game all around, but the ending is f***ing retarded. Period.
 Post Reply Post Reply