FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Weed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Weed
    Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Why do all of Striders posts eventually turn to him talking sh1t about the game? Lack of intelligent response on the topic at hand?

Classic move. You see a lot of that sort of thing here.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by Stridz

keep telling yourself dat bro!! sure theres quality weed in america! lol educate yourself damn just because you get seeds from dam that dont mean ****= good seed dosent mean good weed!! your growers are about 25 years behind EU growers you cant compare the two!
This was the dumbest post yet. 25 years behind EU growers??? are you f***ing serious?? it was us Americans who introduced pot to The Beatles! you f***ing idiot. i smoke good weed, so i don't know what you're talking about. have you even been to america? or are you just making all of this up?
saying sh1t like that is why your a american
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Why do all of Striders posts eventually turn to him talking sh1t about the game? Lack of intelligent response on the topic at hand?
coming frm a noob nice
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:41pm
american, eu, doesn't matter there are some really technical people in both areas that can grow killer weed. its all about who does it, climate, soil, co2, nutrients and science, lol has anyone ever saw cheech n' chongs nice dreams? i mean the weed turned you into a lizard it was so strong!!!!  lmao
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:54pm

Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

coming frm a noob nice
case in point....lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 9:05pm

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

keep telling yourself dat bro!! sure theres quality weed in america! lol educate yourself damn just because you get seeds from dam that dont mean ****= good seed dosent mean good weed!! your growers are about 25 years behind EU growers you cant compare the two!
This was the dumbest post yet. 25 years behind EU growers??? are you f***ing serious?? it was us Americans who introduced pot to The Beatles! you f***ing idiot. i smoke good weed, so i don't know what you're talking about. have you even been to america? or are you just making all of this up?
saying sh1t like that is why your a american

saying what? saying that you're wrong? asking you if you have even been to america? you have no idea how the weed is over here..
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:02pm
Anyone watch the TV Show "Weeds?"  Celia is my favorite.  haha
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 7:11pm

Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

if i ever go to amsterdam i think i might be smoking hash and hash oil instead woooooooooo!!
(i better stay right here lol)
lol you know we got the bomb hash and oil here in the EU the oil makes you hallucinate!

Strider come to California and I'll show you what smoking dank bud is all about.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 8:09pm
who cares which one is better the point to get f***ed up period, they all do job faster or slower you still going to get there.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by HanFei

Anyone watch the TV Show "Weeds?"  Celia is my favorite.  haha
<<<<<<watches weeds

[/url]
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 6:50am
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

if i ever go to amsterdam i think i might be smoking hash and hash oil instead woooooooooo!!
lol you know we got the bomb hash and oil here in the EU the oil makes you hallucinate!

Strider come to California and I'll show you what smoking dank bud is all about.
boogie check out high times magazine last months issue!!! when they tested amsterdams bud to the same bud in cali it had 26% more THC my case is closed!! i was out in california for 6 months 3 years ago and yeah they have some banging bud but its not on the level of the top sensi bud in amsterdam!! every year in amsterdam they have a cannabis cup winners cup twice a year which is government funded where the best of the best growers duke it out and c who got the number 1 strain of the po po punk!! every year there is no american bud in the top 3 category n every year american bud is entered!!
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:38am
yes but also it is not as illegal as it is here so more people are growing it and experimenting with it too!!!
[/url]
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 12:30pm
high as a mo fo Amnesia Haze
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:56pm
Weed is Weed.. at the end of the day ur gunna get chonged how ever strong it is
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

boogie check out high times magazine last months issue!!! when they tested amsterdams bud to the same bud in cali it had 26% more THC my case is closed!! i was out in california for 6 months 3 years ago and yeah they have some banging bud but its not on the level of the top sensi bud in amsterdam!! every year in amsterdam they have a cannabis cup winners cup twice a year which is government funded where the best of the best growers duke it out and c who got the number 1 strain of the po po punk!! every year there is no american bud in the top 3 category n every year american bud is entered!!
I thought Boogie was comparing US weed to UK weed?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

I disagree. While I haven't smoked in years, I do know that weed is not weed. It's like top shelf booze vs booze in a plastic bottle. Taste, how it makes you feel during and after are all better with better quality. I make my martinis with Grey Goose and not Skol vodka for a reason. I suppose the same goes for dope.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:08pm

I disagree. While I haven't smoked in years, I do know that weed is not weed. It's like top shelf booze vs booze in a plastic bottle. Taste, how it makes you feel during and after are all better with better quality. I make my martinis with Grey Goose and not Skol vodka for a reason. I suppose the same goes for dope.
trust me weed is not weed try living in a state that borders mexico and you'll have loads of blah cheap weed, then for anything that even resembles anything decent you will pay out the A** for it. and for the colors and crazy names you suggest in this thread its non-exsistence (dreams of oregon woods lol)
[/url]
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 5:59pm

I make my martinis with Grey Goose and not Skol vodka for a reason. I suppose the same goes for dope.

I love Stolichnaya!  I'd <3 the Goose too, if I could afford it... haha

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 6:59pm
Stoli is great stuff. Stoli-O is all I use in screwdrivers.
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 6:59pm
oh dayum i thought this was a post about favorite weeds like dandelions or clovers or **** Wink
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 7:48pm
blue cheese
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 8:48pm
Weed is bad for you
Bad kids do Weed!  
Cool<-----To Cool 4 Drugs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:03pm

quick that is a stupid ass comment
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

blue cheese
yes colossus blue cheese n budda cheese absolute stinky banger!! USA dont know about the CHEESE!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

blue cheese
yes colossus blue cheese n budda cheese absolute stinky banger!! USA dont know about the CHEESE!!
Im sure your Health Clinic knows about cheese.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>