FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Weed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Weed
    Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:04pm
northern lights is just regular weed from British columbia up here in canada, i hope you didnt over pay for that one , its usually just 20 an eighth up here

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:10pm
i'm pretty skeptical when it comes to weed and names. that's why me and my friends usually by dank weed and we usually pay between 40-60 1/8 and you know it's gonna be pretty good weed (especially after you smell/look). you never know if you are really getting the weed they say you are getting unless you know the guy pretty well, and he could have been lied to from the person he bought it from. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

northern lights is just regular weed from British columbia up here in canada, i hope you didnt over pay for that one , its usually just 20 an eighth up here
that was a cross between 3 diffrent strains, i think it was 20 a gram and complete worth it
God Gives Head In Heaven

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i'm pretty skeptical when it comes to weed and names. that's why me and my friends usually by dank weed and we usually pay between 40-60 1/8 and you know it's gonna be pretty good weed (especially after you smell/look). you never know if you are really getting the weed they say you are getting unless you know the guy pretty well, and he could have been lied to from the person he bought it from. 
i like to know what kinda weed im smoking for future referance. names mean nothing though its all about the quality of the bud.

ive had amazing afgoo but then again ive had ****ty afgoo. all that matters is how it was grown and cured
God Gives Head In Heaven
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by BaconWizard

that was a cross between 3 diffrent strains, i think it was 20 a gram and complete worth it

i hate to break it to you but you should only pay 10 american per gram for that stuff, Up here Kush is sold gram for gram, its only in America where people pay excess probably because of your laws, Up here cops dont really give a **** about weed unless your selling it, Hell on 420 we all go to the legislative building in the city and smoke up, no one says ****, The medical weed shops in Cali must make a killing =o

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by BaconWizard

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i like to know what kinda weed im smoking for future referance. names mean nothing though its all about the quality of the bud.

ive had amazing afgoo but then again ive had ****ty afgoo. all that matters is how it was grown and cured

yeah, you are right about that. i have smoked afghan before and it was really good. 
- Best Coast

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 9:28pm
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by BAIN

My opinion is that it should be legalized and taxed. Just think of all of the room that the jails would have for the people that really need to be in there. And the tax revenue would be substantial.
indeed good sir. i agree 100%. Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 10:32pm
lol believe me i wish i could find point on point but no one sells like that anymore
God Gives Head In Heaven
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:31am

northern lights is not a regular weed its skunk its just people in america are so behind in growing skunk the strength n strain that you get is whack!! amsterdam sensi seed corporation grow the best skunk on the planet! they recently compared there white widow n northern lights to the same plants that were grown by a top medical company in california and there was up to 26 % more THC in both the strains that came from amsterdam!!! god bless amsterdam!! to the US keep smoking that bush weed and call it skunk lmao! educate yourselves hop on a plane to amsterdam :)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Stridz

northern lights is not a regular weed its skunk its just people in america are so behind in growing skunk the strength n strain that you get is whack!! amsterdam sensi seed corporation grow the best skunk on the planet! they recently compared there white widow n northern lights to the same plants that were grown by a top medical company in california and there was up to 26 % more THC in both the strains that came from amsterdam!!! god bless amsterdam!! to the US keep smoking that bush weed and call it skunk lmao! educate yourselves hop on a plane to amsterdam :)
And, since your known for telling the truth, im sure people are going to believe you. Hmph
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

And, since your known for telling the truth, im sure people are going to believe you. Hmph
sorry cokken.... hang on a minute im strider and your lunchy!!!! cowardly fellow who talks smart on the forums but cnt out smart me in game!! keep yappin bro maybe one day your let your guns talk 2 me instead of your mouth!!! good day fraggle
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:53pm
strider.. you do know those seeds come to america on a daily basis right?

im not going to argue that amsterdam doesnt have the best weed.. but i can tell you right now you are sadly mistaken if you think americans are smoking a bunch of bush weed.

of course there are plenty of people smoking shwag.. probably something you dont see in amsterdam, but the only thing ill touch is high grade ****.. im getting as high as people in amsterdam no question about it

and yingyang - .. BC is famous for its chemy indoors.. and yes they are dirt cheap and not bad.. but they arent northern lights.. we call them BEASTERS and most ppl around here consider them a very low level "dank" or "kindbud" plant

when i use to be a dealer before the atf and dea kicked down my door i pretty much sold nothing but beasters, and believe me i appreciate canadian bud.. but the average BC 20 dollar bag is not northern lights
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

strider.. you do know those seeds come to america on a daily basis right?

im not going to argue that amsterdam doesnt have the best weed.. but i can tell you right now you are sadly mistaken if you think americans are smoking a bunch of bush weed.

of course there are plenty of people smoking shwag.. probably something you dont see in amsterdam, but the only thing ill touch is high grade ****.. im getting as high as people in amsterdam no question about it
keep telling yourself dat bro!! sure theres quality weed in america! lol educate yourself damn just because you get seeds from dam that dont mean ****= good seed dosent mean good weed!! your growers are about 25 years behind EU growers you cant compare the two!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:05pm
i never said the seeds meant everything, you brought up a seed company.. a seed company that sells to america on a daily basis.. and yes growing is the biggest part.. amsterdam is the king of pot theres no question about it. but ive been smoking for 13 yrs i  know my ****, and i know every grade of weed.. and i know the **** i smoke now.. you arent smoking **** thats putting my **** to shame, thats for sure.. because if you were it would probably kill you... **** sometimes after just 1 hit my entire face goes numb
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:13pm

i never said the seeds meant everything, you brought up a seed company.. a seed company that sells to america on a daily basis.. and yes growing is the biggest part.. amsterdam is the king of pot theres no question about it. but ive been smoking for 13 yrs i  know my ****, and i know every grade of weed.. and i know the **** i smoke now.. you arent smoking **** thats putting my **** to shame, thats for sure.. because if you were it would probably kill you... **** sometimes after just 1 hit my entire face goes numb
your face goes numb lmao wrong drug thats cocaine u numpty!! bout your face goes numb your a complete fool thats the last i respond to your silly self!!
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:17pm
if i ever go to amsterdam i think i might be smoking hash and hash oil instead woooooooooo!!
(i better stay right here lol)
[/url]
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:24pm

sorry cokken.... hang on a minute im strider and your lunchy!!!! cowardly fellow who talks smart on the forums but cnt out smart me in game!! keep yappin bro maybe one day your let your guns talk 2 me instead of your mouth!!! good day fraggle
i tried, but hard to do so on YOUR host with over 220+ ping. If you were soo great, it wouldnt have taken you almost 100 minutes to beat me 4-2.    As i recall, when it was my time to play on an empty US DEDICATED SERVER, (Not my own host)  you called me a b1tch an logged off.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

if i ever go to amsterdam i think i might be smoking hash and hash oil instead woooooooooo!!
(i better stay right here lol)
lol you know we got the bomb hash and oil here in the EU the oil makes you hallucinate!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:28pm

your face goes numb lmao wrong drug thats cocaine u numpty!! bout your face goes numb your a complete fool thats the last i respond to your silly self!!

lol strider.. you got me.. i accidently confused cocaine with weed in my attempts to sound cool to you.

seriously what a jackass. if you havent experienced numbness from weed you aint smoking the **** you claim to be. you probably smoking f***ing shwag.. do you even live in amsterdam? here i was thinking i was talking to someone who was f***ing with good weed..
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:29pm

i tried, but hard to do so on YOUR host with over 220+ ping. If you were soo great, it wouldnt have taken you almost 100 minutes to beat me 4-2.    As i recall, when it was my time to play on an empty US DEDICATED SERVER, (Not my own host)  you called me a b1tch an logged off.
hop on now you host and i will smash u on your own host all maps warfare!! But i have said this to you b4 your a complete coward you refuse to play me on your own host because you know i will destroy u!! Hop on now you host
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:33pm

So, you are admitting that you don't mind being intellectually sub-standard as long as you can tell yourself you are better at UT3. Interesting. Why do all of Striders posts eventually turn to him talking sh1t about the game? Lack of intelligent response on the topic at hand? Yep.
BTW, how many times do you have to get banned before you get the hint?
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

So, you are admitting that you don't mind being intellectually sub-standard as long as you can tell yourself you are better at UT3. Interesting.
BTW, how many times do you have to get banned before you get the hint?
SWEETCORN
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:43pm

^^^ I like to think of it as a gently curved cucumber, but sweetcorn works too. Thanks^^^

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:21pm

keep telling yourself dat bro!! sure theres quality weed in america! lol educate yourself damn just because you get seeds from dam that dont mean ****= good seed dosent mean good weed!! your growers are about 25 years behind EU growers you cant compare the two!

This was the dumbest post yet. 25 years behind EU growers??? are you f***ing serious?? it was us Americans who introduced pot to The Beatles! you f***ing idiot. i smoke good weed, so i don't know what you're talking about. have you even been to america? or are you just making all of this up?
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>