Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare All Star Game Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 10:24pm
ive already removed my name from the list=) so your not willing to back up your groupies mouth? figures... 2v2s the lowest il go---aw looks like your burnt!---on a different topic id like to say im helping to create the roster so if anyone wants to discuss this game or lineup lemme know=)
shine on you crazy diamond
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

[QUOTE=_EnVy_]if strider isnt allowed to play in this game, im not going to be apart of this.
 sweet, cuz its not like you helped your team at all last time.
lol um train, i got a massacre and led the whole game on downtown in scoring...

how is that not helping my team? i held the best warfare players off for over 20 mins. and i wasnt the one who made that stupid line up with spag, lunar and lunchy all on the same team. what f***ing idiot would do that? those three would beat any other 8 players by them sleves. i didnt have much to work with last time obv....

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

[QUOTE=_EnVy_]if strider isnt allowed to play in this game, im not going to be apart of this.

how is that not helping my team? i held the best warfare players off for over 20 mins. and i wasnt the one who made that stupid line up with spag, lunar and lunchy all on the same team. what f***ing idiot would do that? those three would beat any other 8 players by them sleves. i didnt have much to work with last time obv....
That team with Lunchy, Lunar and Spagender also had COKKENBALLS on it. You have stated on more than one occaision that I suck (I agree), so it stands to reason that my suckdom cancelled out at least one of the studs on my team that day.
You also spent one of the games in the tank at center. After your team lost, you said "how'd you guys like that massacre I got?" -Paraphrased. I think the point that Trainwreck is trying to illustrate is that you gave up and played your own game, pimping your stats. Being one of the best warfare players means raising the level of play of everyone on your team.
I'm not trying to start another rumble between us. I just know what you can do and think you are capable of more. Sometimes attitude is greater than aptitude.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Sometimes attitude is greater than aptitude.

nice
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 5:36pm

That team with Lunchy, Lunar and Spagender also had COKKENBALLS on it. You have stated on more than one occaision that I suck (I agree), so it stands to reason that my suckdom cancelled out at least one of the studs on my team that day.
You also spent one of the games in the tank at center. After your team lost, you said "how'd you guys like that massacre I got?" -Paraphrased. I think the point that Trainwreck is trying to illustrate is that you gave up and played your own game, pimping your stats. Being one of the best warfare players means raising the level of play of everyone on your team.
I'm not trying to start another rumble between us. I just know what you can do and think you are capable of more. Sometimes attitude is greater than aptitude.
i knew before we even played, we lost. i tried my hardest and did my best. it didnt matter who was on my team. lunchy, lunar and spag > anyone. my problem was the fact that the teams were so uneven it wasnt even funny. they had the two best defenders in warfare, on top of having two of the best attackers in warfare. there was no hope what so ever for our team, i guess i was the only one who knew it and i accepted it...

and on a side note, ive stated more than once how good and how much better you have become. you have become one of the most improved players in warfare. and ill also be "fair" and honest here, most of that past **** ive said was only because of our past and all the **** you threw at me. your not the best player, but your def not a bad player either cokken. i think you just cut yourself short to much and get frustrated..

EnVy must be earned"
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 9:33pm
u cant win if u start with a mindset of failure
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

lmao get real please, facts are f***ing facts....

EnVy must be earned"
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 11:15pm
when are the teams being picked
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 12:33am

ur such a pessimist. im sorry but if ur gonna say "we cant win" im gonna say, "ur not tryn as hard as u can" because uve already given up.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 3:14am
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

when are the teams being picked

Hopefully this week
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 7:15am

tx is right envy! without belief u have already failed!
top 5 dead or alive
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:47am
w/e im just being real...

someone has to be...

i did all i could, it was obv not enough...

EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:50am

w/e im just being real...someone has to be...i did all i could, it was obv not enough...
bro im sure you did! im just saying you should be more positive what ever the situation!
top 5 dead or alive
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:55am
Originally posted by layer_Cake

w/e im just being real...someone has to be...i did all i could, it was obv not enough...
bro im sure you did! im just saying you should be more positive what ever the situation!

Welcome to the voice of reason. I'm proud of you Strider.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 12:02pm
"Try? Try? There is no try! There is can and cannot." -Yoda
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by NewBe4hire

COUNT ME IN. WILL HAVE ANOTHER PS3 SOON. When is this slated to start?? And how will teams be arranged??? Are there drafts or is it clan based??
U said some stuff about thatsmatt, errm u dont realy class as an alstar TBH because u havnt really left the noob classification, if u played in that game you would get ****d inside out, seriously. if you disagree i suggest you play in some matches with some of the allstars and see if you really do qualify. Im being nice... Ermm
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:50pm

the outcome of a game is never a fact its just win or lose! either way i like to go out swinging with whatever team! nothing in life is certain but all things are possible!
top 5 dead or alive
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 2:12pm

"Try? Try? There is no try! There is can and cannot." -Yoda

lol i said we cannot win too i think...

but yeah that was history and back when i was bi-polar xDD

im sure we will have a better match up this time around =]

EnVy must be earned"
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:00pm
i still think the main reason it was such a walkover was cuz there were 3 eu players on the same side lagging each other out on a us server with the other side full of 8 REALLY good us players dont forget jp and ace on that list envy
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:03pm
they still had the best 3 players in warfare....

but w/e, lets just focus on this match up..

EnVy must be earned"
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:26pm
pls add me to the list or give me a avaible reply...
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Lokedogg77

i still think the main reason it was such a walkover was cuz there were 3 eu players on the same side lagging each other out on a us server with the other side full of 8 REALLY good us players dont forget jp and ace on that list envy

I was lagging too you know. I could barely move because the server was f*cked up. And I live in the US.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:47am
[QUOTE=_EnVy_]they still had the best 3 players in warfare....

ya i was pretty pissed about playing lunchy and spag too...that was brutal, i had to yell at pinakul for putting them on the same team haha
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:48am
actually i still yell at him for it...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 8:50am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Lokedogg77

I was lagging too you know. I could barely move because the server was f*cked up. And I live in the US.
The sun was in my eyes when I was playin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>