Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!
    Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:18pm
Just wanted to let everyone know that the TITAN_IS_GAY server (the Premier Warfare Server) now accommodates 16 players. So all of you Warfare players please enjoy. And for those of you yet to play Warfare, what the hell are you waiting for? Come join us on the dark side. Come play where the real men (and women) of UT3 play. Great games, good times and none of that gay **** that goes on in VCTF.
Meet you at the center node!!!!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:19pm
thanks for the server =)

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:42pm
Bain is God. Literally.

Thanks bud.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:45pm
way to put that social security check to good use
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

way to put that social security check to good use

LMAO. Damn that's harsh!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:48pm
Thanks for the server.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 10:53pm
eww warfare.

ahem..tdm & ctf. =)
PSN:Imaginative
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 7:39pm
_popupControl(); yay 16 player warfare
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:13pm
Just added WAR-Flare to the server. You can download it from the mod browser.

Edit: I've also got 25 stock maps/stock map variations on the server. The only one i do not have is Torlan Leviathan. It's too gay.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:18pm
sweet T Dubs gonna b happy. u gonna try n get beachfront too?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:52am
Yeah I will.  I tried Tropico and the PC version didn't jive with the version on the mod browser.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:39am
sweet bain, thats mighty kind of you forking out doe for the server. sweet upgrade too! nothing like a 8v8 great players warfare match. i just wish we could fill it up with good players more often these days. thanks for everything and the server!!!

and just fyi, the servers get stuck on those custom maps a lot when its only noobs dont have the maps and/or early/late in the day. so you guys/gals with these maps are responsible for going in and voting for stock maps ~.^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:31pm
Yeah, that's the downside to customs. Someone will have to go in and play out the custom map and vote for a stock map when the match is over. f***ing noobs!!!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:46pm
Lol.. being the noob I am, I once made a listening server or whatever the one you can't play and was about to quit, but two people joined, then several more, so I left it up and watched (not the whole time obviously) the black screen whilst hearing all sorts of gunfire and dieing.  Anyways, after the match ended, guess what most of them voted for?  Yep, one of the custom maps on the list and with that, they all got kicked.  Nice goin' guys (and maybe gals)..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:47pm
Thank you Bain for keeping your server in warfare. Its always nice to rely on it when I need my warfare fix. To go along with your post I would like to quote a true God.

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

i was a sub for one round last time, it was everything i thought it would be.....7 campers and 1 flag runner haha

VCTF SUCKS bahahaha
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Thank you Bain for keeping your server in warfare. Its always nice to rely on it when I need my warfare fix. To go along with your post I would like to quote a true God.

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

i was a sub for one round last time, it was everything i thought it would be.....7 campers and 1 flag runner haha

UT3 SUCKS bahahaha
_popupControl(); fixed ur post
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by BAIN

f***ing noobs!!!

see why i f***ing hate them? they ruin this game inside and out. believe me i let them all know how we really feel about them everyday =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 6:50pm
good job Bain...even though I don't joy ride too often
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
 Post Reply Post Reply