Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions
    Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 3:42pm
I have a 30 dollar coupon I don't know if I should get mag or rachet and clank 2. Is mag the same as wf2 cuss if it is nvm.
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:56am
i love it only game 2 pull me away fr ur2
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:36pm
i guess this game just got a price drop to 30 bucks is it worth buying or should get something else

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 6:08pm
im so mad the beta is over that game f***in ruled
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:39am
It took me fourty minutes to download and another twenty to download the update. I have heard that they are doing three thousand fixes before the release date. Only one-third will be things you will notice.
You wish!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Penguin

LoL?  When I first started to play the Beta, I would die left and right, 
usually going 2-18 a game  xD  but now, I can usually go about 15-5 on average.  
After you learn maps/spawn points you learn the best routes to go,
what areas people camp and crap like that. 
I like it. Im not saying it's the best, but it's a nice change    o.O
Basically, Get good and you won't die   xD
Also, it's not all about kills. You can heal/resurrect your teammates and repair important
damaged/broken bunkers/gates/vehicles. 
You can completely devote yourself to those objectives
but idk, just my input 
PERFECTLY WORDED
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:16pm
I haven't downloaded this yet, but I did get a chance to look at it at Crow's house. It looks sweet. I'm going to download tonight.
Crow, did I hear you right when you said it takes a few hours to DL?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:19am
yeah man i absolutely love this game i played a game or two with wopr last night SOOOOO funny  after we won our match i can up behind wopr and knifed him after tellin him i was gunna..it was my only friendly :( HAHAHAH game is f***in awesome you just need to get good at it i expected good results from zipper and i am very impressed
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 10:41am
LoL?  When I first started to play the Beta, I would die left and right, 
usually going 2-18 a game  xD  but now, I can usually go about 15-5 on average.  
After you learn maps/spawn points you learn the best routes to go,
what areas people camp and crap like that. 
I like it. Im not saying it's the best, but it's a nice change    o.O
Basically, Get good and you won't die   xD
Also, it's not all about kills. You can heal/resurrect your teammates and repair important
damaged/broken bunkers/gates/vehicles. 
You can completely devote yourself to those objectives
but idk, just my input 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
Originally posted by BAIN

First impression. Just another peek-a-boo, camping, army man game. It may look good but where's the fun? That's why I play video games, for fun not reality.

Ditto

Couldn't believe this beta took over an hour to download. I also agree with Lunchy about dying easily, I spent most of my time in game waiting to spawn than actually playing the damn game.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:01pm
opinions are like a ssholes;everyon has 1 & they stink @.@
that's what came to my mind when i came across this thread lol
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:52pm
i beast in MAG & it might take me away from ut3 4 good
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 11:44pm
How long do you guys wait in the Que?
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 9:18pm
i have  not played it enough my first time i was pretty  lost. ill try it later again
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 2:34pm
idk.. i think im just gonna avoid any shooter that doesnt have a a rocket launcher + shock rifle or a rocket launcher + lightning gun + railgun.. all the realistic shooters just leave me dissapointed.

hope MAG does well tho, i know sony is expecting a hit
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 6:37am
Sick man.  LOL
Got Pwned?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

I was a bit rusty at the start and had trouble spotting enemies unless there was a great juxtaposition between camo and background, but now I find myself racking up many more f**s.  
  ???  never knew
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:39pm
Bain... The graphics are OK, camping is an aspect of most non-twitch shooters and can be overcome, and the game is hardly realistic (try Arma for that).  C'mon man.  If you can get kills in UT3 then MAG should be a breeze.  
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:58am
First impression. Just another peek-a-boo, camping, army man game. It may look good but where's the fun? That's why I play video games, for fun not reality.
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:17am
yea same here. the red dot scope and gamma settings help

Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 9:39am
You just need more practice with it.  I was a bit rusty at the start and had trouble spotting enemies unless there was a great juxtaposition between camo and background, but now I find myself racking up many more frags.  
Got Pwned?

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:54am
nah man its why i stopped playin realistic shooters a whole ago they made the hitbox for the head wayyyy too big on the ps3 especially for people like me who used to play socom and learned if u want an accurate shot u need to tap the button u rack up on headshots pretty easy
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 1:14am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

yeah i thought it was pretty good myself except the whoe talk issue i guess im just used to press button to talk ..anyways games like these lunchy to kill targets that are far away easily tap the shoot button not hold it in
Man, i felt like my head was twice as big and every one had golden guns. Not pretty, every1 must have put mega hours into it.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:14am
yeah i thought it was pretty good myself except the whoe talk issue i guess im just used to press button to talk ..anyways games like these lunchy to kill targets that are far away easily tap the shoot button not hold it in
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:07am
Meh,its better than i thought it was gonna be, but it seems like you die to damn easy, ill be running around and barely see a guy across the map and bam, im dead,  and not with a sniper rifle either.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>