| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedguess i'm going public FOUNDER OF CKC IS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: guess i'm going public FOUNDER OF CKC IS HERE
    Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:21pm
THEY DELETED MY POSTS ON THE OTHER FORUMS BUT WON'T KEEP ME SILENT THIS GOES OUT TO ALL PS3 ERS THEN

[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:30pm
I REMAIN THE FOUNDER AND MEMBER OF CKC bain OBVIOUSLY IS TWO FACED AS HE WAS ALSO COOL WITH ME IN GAME AND IS NOW SIDING ON THIS PINAKUL KNOWS MY DEMANDS AND NEEDS TO DO THE RIGHT THING SO F&&K YOU BAIN AND I'LL KEEP POSTING TILL YOU HAVE TO CLOSE ALL YOUR THREADS

KEEP UP YOUR TRASH TALKING PINAKUL AND TRYING TO SILENCE ME AS IN GAME AND ONLINE MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD KEEP HIDING there you coward
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:31pm
sorry to have to replkace you as moderator bain but you take sides without knowing both sides f**k you
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:32pm
and if any of you do not like it go start your own clan leave ckc alone frickin drama queens
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:38pm
once again they try to stifle me and pinakul  has no authority to oust any of the original line up nor does he have any authority to oust pamkitten at this point and if anyone wants to come to az and say these things to my face i'll be glad to kick your a** frickin cowards all i want is the clan as it was designed to be or go start your own!!!! the new CKC my a** were still here and you sre not ousting me check out myspace for truth /ckc_ut3
[/url]
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:39pm
if it is ur clan i would just press the restart button and just start fresh if they want their own make it urself u shouldn't take someone clan over even if he wasn't playing he was probably busy with really life. so triphop my advice shut down start back up trust me there r still good player without clans.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:43pm
I'm sorry but I just think at this point, nobody really cares.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:43pm
thanks jibba maybe i should call it the ckc killers club lol no actually they can get straight or move on CKC will remain free for all to have fun and hopefully they will leave and start their own clan after their big clan session today and i messaged pinakul a message offering peace but i guess he did not accept it , but i will consider your advice thanks
[/url]
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:46pm
it the best thing to do i would only keep the true members
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:48pm
121c0het ty and i hope you understand that this forum is a way to get the message out of what is happening as well some people do care, i promise to keep the posts factual and any trash talking to a minimum i just need to be heard on this and hope you understand any rules you wish me to follow i will as i'm new to this forum and have only been defending myself and my family from a direct attack
[/url]
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 1:54pm
With all do respect Triphop Suck my d*ick your nothing we (the new ckc) formed this by hang making one of the best teams around very friendly, fun, and a great comunnity helper what have you done? taken a leave of absence then come back and take over it doesnt work like that youve been thown out of the team take it like a man and deal with it unless your not man enough!!

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:08pm
remember migz your getting disinformation as i have stated i do NOT seek leadership in any way i am a member/founder and will not be ousted due to pinakuls manipulation. i ty for your opinion but you do not have all the facts and pinakul can go and create whatever clan he wants!  when i returned 6 months ago in may i was accepted back by the clan as was pamkitten when pinakul personally approved her(weather he had the clans permission or not. i do not know) so now he can't oust me and when i came back i told 6 clan members in chat i was not seaking leadership i only wanted to be included and play and have fun. i'm happy with what trainwreck and pinnacle have done and how CKC has survived and grown but i'm not going to be pushed aside or my fiance when i did NOTHING to deserve this. I REMAIN AND NEVER was a threat to the "leadership" as you call it i am responding to a friend trying to screw me over which is still shocking to me and pinakul has apologized privately he just refues to admit the truth here and i don't know why but for 6 months i have not been  apart of the clan and kept in the dark and have no idea what you've been told or why they did. but i find the comments about me comical
thanks for your post hagd
[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:12pm
Triphop, you can continue this all day and it makes absolutely no difference to the community. If you are trying to get a point across, get ckc in chat and sort it out. I have sent you numerous messages saying this.

If you are bothered that I said you are "In therapy", then I'm sorry.

You keep using my name like I have something to do with this. Speak to Trainwreck and he'll break it down for you. I haven't spoken about you or said anything about you so keep my name out of your posts.

You had months to get us into chat to discuss this, but you haven't. Don't point the finger at one person when the whole team makes decisions. I haven't done anything to you except hear your nonsense for 6 months almost a year and a half ago. Whatever issues you have, speak to team and be done. This is just getting boring and lame.
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:18pm
You may have been the founder when it was clan killer club But now were cute kitten club and your ruining what weve worked so hard on as of now im sure you have more people wishing you would drop the tag and play right instead of well unfair tactics we have all seen you do and been complained about to.

As ckc_migz1- and im sure others would agree with me you should loose the ckc tag until you straighten up and get the approval from every ckc member now if we even feel you should be on this team.
If not feel free to be ckc_Triphop on hmm lets think a game we dont wanna see destroyed by someone like you.

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:19pm
well thank you for your apology pinakul it does mean something to me as well when i came back as far as i knew you and trainwreck were the clan leaders so i take what was done to me personally by YOU and now you delete my posts there really is nothing to chat about as most of the clan members don't know me or pamkitten due to your failure to communicate with me i don't need 50 explanations either address what i told you or take your loyal following to a new clan and leave ckc alone. this is a game people have fun with it be friends here or move on as i'm not going anywhere
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:29pm
ha migz go get your own clan cute kitten club and funny pinakul did not need every members permission when he approved pamkitten and as well pinahul brought this to the public with his actions so reap what you so and i personally don't care if pamkitten and i are the only ones left after today but i'm not changing my tag on principal alone so i guess its fake ckc against the original line up minus anyone who wants to leave. its just a game and its not about power. but it is principal and pinakuls actions (and whomever else he consorted with) started this and i'm going to stand my ground  so take that for what its worth. btw anyone wants to chat 1 on 1 with me i have no problems defending my actions, at least you will hear the truth for a chang
[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:34pm
Triphop, stop your insanity. Again, I have no clue as to how I made this public, but just jump into a chat with the team and be done. You are dragging this out in public and have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You have been gone for over a year and haven't had any conversations about ckc with anyone except 1 time when I spoke with you and cylo, trainwreck, and switch were there. What is it that you want? This team was resurrected from the ashes and it is no longer the team that you once knew. Let me know what you want so we can just end this B.S.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:36pm
yeah if your going to b**** about nothing put this thread in the first of fury section not here
Cylo View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 2:54pm
Triphop STOP with attacking my friends!!!!!! Pinakul has not said sh*t about you and if you have something to say get into chat with us. We brought ckc back from the dead and its not the ckc you know. We have treated you with respect! So, give us the respect!!!!!! ckc = ChubbyKidsClub
Play Nice!
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:04pm
i already stated what i wanted to you in a private message pinakul and i'm not the one dragging this on you are so don't try and manipulate me as it won't work last night you were all mean in your posts now your trying to play the nice guy and its not going to work! 

to spell it out 
i want my membership as well as pamkittens confirmed period
i want you to stop lying about pam's membership you approved
as well as the fact that when we had that conversation you admitted to, leadership was established
i want you to admit this is the same clan its always been not some stupid kitty club, and i do admit you and trainwreck rose it from the ashes kudos to you
and as well i'll run the myspace page and moderate the drama as i've always done.
i want to be kept informed of matches and members so i CAN communicate with friends and play the game and have fun.
also pam and i have skills to contribute but at this point you have to rise in my defense as the founder and protect my membership and stop saying i was such a bad guy before when i was having fun and you were the driven ones. so yes i'm sure ckc would not have survived but not because i was an a**hole just because i wasn't motivated
CKC needs an attitude change concerning me and its up to you to deliver it. 
then in game all the ckc's will see i am a team player and am not what you make me out to be
simple isn't it
i
[/url]
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:06pm
 I would chat triphop, pin and cylo are good people , hear their reasons and explain yours and come to a conclusion , ITS A f***ING GAME!

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:15pm
actually cylo he has said things about me and has kept me in the dark about the clans progress and lied about pam's membership and u know i am not some bad guy but he has no right to oust me from the clan or my fiance, geez is this really a new g.o.w. clan or are we still here to have fun? i have no ill will towards him or any of you i am proud to be apart of this clan and think that this can be worked out but all i hear is triphop's the bad guy and he destroyed us when i did nothing of the sort so i do apologize for coming off the wrong way and for you i will be happy to chat about this and move this from the public spotlight as long as its not some gang up on triphop as i am big enough to admit my wrongs apologize and move on here but i'm not getting the same impression from the others on this chat session it seems more like they just want to explain their ousting me and that is intolerable so pam and I are members and i'll be happy to discuss other problems or issues that had arised if that is the case
[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

i already stated what i wanted to you in a private message pinakul and i'm not the one dragging this on you are so don't try and manipulate me as it won't work last night you were all mean in your posts now your trying to play the nice guy and its not going to work! 

to spell it out 
i want my membership as well as pamkittens confirmed period
i want you to stop lying about pam's membership you approved
as well as the fact that when we had that conversation you admitted to, leadership was established
i want you to admit this is the same clan its always been not some stupid kitty club, and i do admit you and trainwreck rose it from the ashes kudos to you
and as well i'll run the myspace page and moderate the drama as i've always done.
i want to be kept informed of matches and members so i CAN communicate with friends and play the game and have fun.
also pam and i have skills to contribute but at this point you have to rise in my defense as the founder and protect my membership and stop saying i was such a bad guy before when i was having fun and you were the driven ones. so yes i'm sure ckc would not have survived but not because i was an a**hole just because i wasn't motivated
CKC needs an attitude change concerning me and its up to you to deliver it. 
then in game all the ckc's will see i am a team player and am not what you make me out to be
simple isn't it
i

1. I have no authority to give you membership. The whole team must vote on it and unanimously agree to bring in members. ckc broke up a year ago in november and everyone had to re-earn their position on the team. That includes current and former members. However, in everything we have done, Trainwreck, Switch, Chicken, Cylo, Loke and me have stayed together.

2. I never approved pamkitten's membership. I don't have that authority. I told you to speak to the team and ask them. Because if they see a non-ckc with a ckc tag, they will be upset. I told you I didn't think if would be much of an issue, but again, I told you to speak to the team before doing so. Which you never did.

3. ckc is not the same team it was. Although the members may appear the same, there are new rules and guidelines to the team. You weren't around for the reincarnation of the team and have no idea what has taken place in the past year. The team wasn't around for 5 months and regardless of what it's called, this ckc is a very different team than the one you were in. You own the ckc name. Call it what you want to. The current team is not the original team.

4. Match information are for members only. We need to discuss with the team the direction we will take with memebrship after today.

5. If you are looking for a defense, then I suggest changing you attitude with our teammates. You have yelled at Migz and Zodiac on a few occasions and they don't appreciate it. You have never communicated positively to me and most of the team feels like your attitude has often hindered our progress. Again, if you get into chat, this can be told to you by each of the ckc members. They are all waiting to speak with you.

6. All of the team has seen what you have posted over the past 24 hrs and are very concerned about what you want to get out of this. I may be more outspoken, but I a**ure you everyone is a bit taken back by your words. You are threatening us and it's not what we do in ckc. Regardless of who founded the original ckc, this group is the current ckc and that will not change. Everyone in the community knows us as the current ckc. Not the original group. Of the original group, Cylo, Chicken, Trainwreck, Switch, Lokedogg and me are all on the same page with the information I am posting right now.

Again, we can do this back and forth all day. But I don't think people care to listen to this garbage. Out of respect to you, we've let you use your ckc tag, but always understood that you are not on our competitive roster. This wasn't a decision made by me. It was a collective decision of the group that raised ckc from death. Get into chat and we can explain to you what has gone on in the past year that you have either been missing or remained silent. This is getting embarra**ing and not helping anything out. If anything, it is alienating you further from the group. With the wording you've used today, and the threats and bashing that you have done, how do you expect the group to consider you back into the team? This could have been a 2 minute chat and it would have been resolved. You have now insulted Trainwreck, Zodiac, Migz, Bain and me. What are you getting out of all of this?
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:27pm
i just offered that yingyang  lol as cylo ,chicken, pinn, trainwreck, switch , and batgirl, and loke are all important to me and if you read pinn's forum on ABOUT THE FAMILY i will tell you i agree that the clan killers club is still alive and its roots are steady due to those founding members and i would love to come to a conclusion so here is my offer: i'm leaving this forum for real life time but i will add pinnacle and set up a chat time and hopefully we can reach a resolution here and our clan can remain strong and friends as it should be. 
To pinakul i am sorry as well for my comments and hope that things can be resolved when we chat.
 and also i'm sorry to cylo and any others that took the wrong impression of me here this is not what i'm about and you know it. so everyone have a good day and hopefully you won't hear from me again here!

[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:29pm
I'll be on in 1 hour. Look forward to the chat. Switch, Trainwreck, Cylo and I will be waiting. Batgirl doesn't play anymore and she hasn't been online for UT3 in months.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>