| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedguess i'm going public FOUNDER OF CKC IS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: guess i'm going public FOUNDER OF CKC IS HERE
    Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:34pm
AND BTW PINNACLE YOUR LAST POST WAS NOT ENCOURAGING AND YOU NEVER STATED ANY NEW RULES OR THAT I HAD TO HAVE THE OTHERS PERMISSION WHEN YOU APPROVED PAM'S MEMBERSHIP AND AS THE LEADER (WHICH I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION YOU WERE AT THAT TIME) MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEFORE YOU TOLD ME IT WAS COOL SO ONCE AGAIN I'LL HAVE TO SAY THAT IS A LIE SORRY BUT YOU DESERVE IT WHEN YOU LIE TO THE OTHERS AND MYSELF. REMEMBER PINNACLE I WAS THERE AND YES I WOULD IMAGINE YOUR LIES WOULD ALIENATE ME FROM THE GROUP.

and if i was short with anyone in game maybe i was the game gets us all at times so i'm sorry for that
and i still am sorry about the feelings and what has happen and even tho your a liar i'll still add you and be happy to chat with you about this 
[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:42pm
so to all CKC have a good day and as i said before pinn's last bulls$$t post i'm taking this off here for the time being hope we can work this out and never was my tag left with me out of respect at least to my knowledge i think you could have let me know what was going on a long time ago and given me a chance to address it tho pinnacle your better than that dude 

so once again sorry for the trouble i wish i was never forced to throw this in the forum and sorry i have a family car show to go to right now but i will add you pinn and we can set up a time to talk train,cylo,chicken and the rest my sincere apologies and look foward to working this out as friends if we can OK thanks guys 
[/url]
Cylo View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:53pm
I'll be on later as well, have to buy $$$$$$ B-Ball shoe's for my nine year old. Kids just bleed you OUT of money lol That why we play Games and kill things/hang out with friends for FUN!!!!!
Play Nice!
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 4:46pm
Awkward...

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

so to all CKC have a good day and as i said before pinn's last bulls$$t post i'm taking this off here for the time being hope we can work this out and never was my tag left with me out of respect at least to my knowledge i think you could have let me know what was going on a long time ago and given me a chance to address it tho pinnacle your better than that dude 

so once again sorry for the trouble i wish i was never forced to throw this in the forum and sorry i have a family car show to go to right now but i will add you pinn and we can set up a time to talk train,cylo,chicken and the rest my sincere apologies and look foward to working this out as friends if we can OK thanks guys 

You see, again you are bashing and have no clue what you are talking about. Look, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't utter your name to our team. I don't speak about you and don't reference you. What are you having a hard time in understanding that you are just embarra**ing yourself for no reason. WE ARE ALL ONLINE AND WAITING FOR YOUR CHAT. I will once again say that you left for almost a year and when you came back and saw ckc, you thought it was the same ckc. Everything has changed and everyone worked to get backed into the team. It wasn't a gimmy since they were on the original roster. You had many chances to speak your mind over the past few months. Could have called us into chat. Could have inquiry about the team, etc etc etc. Not one message to anyone. Not one chat. Nothing. So again, what is it that you are looking for? Tell me and I will help you get there, but you have no right to demand anything. The team you were once a part of ended a year ago in November. That team does not exist anymore.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 5:05pm
JESUS CHRIST more drama
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:38pm
wow this is like an episode of Maury....except without all the paternity tests, and chasing people who are scared of cotton with cotton balls

No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:50pm
oh my god that is the funniest **** ever!! hahhahahahahahah!!! 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:53pm
Is she scared cotten balls or cokkenballs. That is by far the funniest thing I've ever seen.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:58pm
watch out triphop, they are a nerd cult full of wonderful e-manstalkingcokkensucking....

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:08pm

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:15pm
ZZZzzz  ZZZzzz...  when do we get to start throwing chairs, scratching and pulling hair?  The drama on this site has sunken to w new level of tameness.  LOL

I think this belongs in a chat, but it is funny as hell.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

ZZZzzz  ZZZzzz...  when do we get to start throwing chairs, scratching and pulling hair?  The drama on this site has sunken to w new level of tameness.  LOL

I think this belongs in a chat, but it is funny as hell.
throwing chairs, hahaha
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:03am
Im all for Male Ego drama driven disagreements, no offense, you kinda make it sound like you got kicked out of a country club, as being a former founder of two clans (hehe) i can some what understand your situation, when i stepped down from tWc  (loss of internet)  the reigns were taken over and i moved on!  Again, not trying to be offensive trip, just a little crazy.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 2:49pm
Oh buy the way please refer to the ROSTER  thread on page 2 and 3 where BAIN himself welcomed me back to the clan (when now he wants to claim i'm not a member) as well as trainwreck talking to zellot about my return in june. Which blows pinnacle's b.s. statement about me being gone for a year, year and a half, or two years HE CLAIMS if you do the math from nov to june it was actually 7 months which i wanted to post to correct MY claim of 5 months. As well i can a**ure you i am speaking the truth regarding being welcomed back into THE NEW CKC as you call it without tryouts or anything else besides my return, just as PAM"S membership was approved by pinnacle himself. i have no reason to LIE, obviously others DO and i do not understand why . ALSO this is not some NEW clan as pinnacle himself says it was resurrected. and yes i do agree that it has changed. but this is pinnacles fault as he plays with me all the time and at any time he could have told me of new rules or of this secret movement to oust me , or new members matches, etc. which he told me he would do upon my return and honestly i would have probably left the clan and move on with no PROBLEMS but now it is to late and its a matter of principal it is still the tag and name i created and will be until you change your tag pinnacle and i know that makes you full of envy and spite but tough!!! so keep posting crap like you did last night and i will keep posting a response to your LIES funny you give me credit for founding the resurrected clan killer club in YOUR OWN D**N forum thread (see about our family) but now you try to twist it into some new clan that ended in nov and began again when even if that IS the case,i am a member of THIS new clan by your own words in chat and on the roster forum in june dude so eat a bit of truth and others should see your manipulation on this issue. i am straight up pinnacle i don't lie and i always asked for honesty but you have not given me that respect and that is the only reason why we are here.  now as long as you don't go posting more lies i will be available today for chat in 1 hour in game 

[/url]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:40pm
Speak to BraveChicken. He's in charge of this now. Keep blaming me as the mastermind of all of this, but in reality, I have nothing to do with any of this. The whole team has met and Chicken is speaking on our behalf. I'd recommend calming down before you enter chat with him.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:51pm
WHY? I'M TALKING TO YOU DUDE YOU ARE THE ONE LYING AND PLAYING GAMES, CAN'T SPEAK FOR YOURSELF IT SEEMS, you and trainwreck are the leaders persay( and you are the one that has more apologies to make here, i feel its up to you to explain your actions to the rest of tthe clan as you deny what you DID say to me. so as i stated i'm available for chat with anyone from the clan and if your man enough you can be there to answer my accusations to my face(or close to it) , remember dude you still deserve a beating here i've fought for less. remember this pinnacle the only people that were there talking about pamkitten and clan matches, were you and i so i do hold you directly accountable for telling the clan and in these forums you never said what you said. so i'm not bashing you but you have to stop twisting things and skirting around  the issues as your own posts say otherwise, cylo, chicken and the others i have no problems with and i am available to resolve things with you when you give me the respect i deserve. as the founder of ckc
thanks man
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 4:40pm
god this all seems so pointless to read thru....why would u want to b a part of a team whos general concensus is that you arent wanted? it seems so illogical
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 4:44pm
Well should we like vote to kick Triphop off the island?Or is he the weakest link goodbye

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by MIGZ-1

Well should we like vote to kick Triphop off the island?Or is he the weakest link goodbye

migz please don't post any more right now as i have talked in chat to pinakul and feel you should as well out of respect to pinnacle i will not respond to your post at this moment until i recieve my answer ty and have a good weekend
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

god this all seems so pointless to read thru....why would u want to b a part of a team whos general concensus is that you arent wanted? it seems so illogical

TX  please don't post any more right now as i have talked in chat to pinakul and feel you should as well out of respect to pinnacle i will not respond to your post at this moment until i recieve my answer ty and have a good weekend

[/url]
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 6:59pm
we got your answer, go f*** yourself
shine on you crazy diamond
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

we got your answer, go f*** yourself

no trainwreck i have not recieved your answer yet but yes i  know how you feel but thanks for insulting me further and  this was the problem is that you always made decisions concerning me without even telling me! hagd

[/url]
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 7:08pm
you jus did, go f*** yourself
shine on you crazy diamond
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

you jus did, go f*** yourself

once again that is not an answer to what pinakul and i discussed so i understand your anger but pinakul himself asked me to keep this out of forum until he got back to me or someone else did! so insults will be answered with a smile as i await that answer. unless you continue to attack me
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>