Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ut3 duelers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ut3 duelers
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:58am
If you ever look at the competition that UT99 or Quake3 had back in 2000-2004, all those players were 17 or older.  That means most of the veterans are above the age of 20.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:08am
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

I'm 12 years old and already have gotten my d*** wet in some pussy!  C'mon man, enough with the lame posts in the incorrect place.  Sheesh.

LMFAO.. reminds me why u need to get stoned and PUG more.. good times, hehe
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:48am
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

I'm 12 years old and already have gotten my d*** wet in some pussy!  C'mon man, enough with the lame posts in the incorrect place.  Sheesh.

poor cat !!!! Shocked
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:08am
i think the majority of good players are younger im 15 and in my opinion im pretty good

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by warfare

Originally posted by Nova

Really, the older you are in adolescence or young adulthood(or adulthood for that matter), the better chances you have of more understandability of something.  In other words, older players are usually better.  
So you think the older players are better?  I tend to think the opposite is true, most of the really kick-a** players are the youngins.

younger players are better ... reaction time trumps wisdom.
Mikey you should play with Medic573 he's exactly your age and is looking to get better at dueling.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:58pm
You need both reflexes and experience.. So in toddler vs adult the teen wins
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:07pm
idk men today sucks :( Lost just about EVERY match . I'm sick right now and everything :(
LeX View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote LeX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Nova

If you ever look at the competition that UT99 or Quake3 had back in 2000-2004, all those players were 17 or older.  That means most of the veterans are above the age of 20.

Trooof.

p.s. Im old
Dodgeball...     Come get some.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

younger players are better ... reaction time trumps wisdom.
Mikey you should play with Medic573 he's exactly your age and is looking to get better at dueling.

it's not like you need bird like reflexes to play UT or Quake... all you have to do to win a duel is out smart your opponent. players 20+ years of age would have an advantage over someone 14-18 yrs old. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:35pm
I believe map control plays a more important role in duel than aim does.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:37pm
definitely 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:42pm
who needs brains when u got the aim! i mean c'mon, look at me!

name_is_clantag
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:50pm
Yeah you never beat me in the tourney lol.  Look at me!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:53pm
lolumad? hahaha
name_is_clantag
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 12:00am
Of course not lawl.  I'm just messing with ya.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 12:02am
me too u f***ing f*** face
name_is_clantag
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 2:22am
remember age is a state of mind your only as old as you think you are lmao, and if you like gaming when your 16 you'll still like it when your 40 lol trust me!!
[/url]
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 11:04pm
yea haha just trying to become better
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:10pm
serious im 15 but sounjd like -99 if i have to believe dragov ;P i have a little voice i have a little voice
i am a barbie girl.. enough kidding

i wanna duel u mikey but some ages i dont belive of peeps here.

i mean demon u 15?? mikey u 2?
dragov u cant be 18 u are 99 and u like to do something with little children with little voices in some bushes lol...

but serious mikey u have to add me we'll play some game altough one of us has laggs -.-
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:20pm
mikey is a 14 yr old girl lol jk but if u want to duel him i could put our server for duel no one really has a lag in there
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:24pm
cool :P
i know mikey is a girl, i saw it last time we were together in my bed.. i think i shud now after all we did :P
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:36pm
lol some funny sh!t
just let me know when this will happen
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:37pm
for me next week probs, we have some party **** over in holland with surprise crap lol... might play tomoz evening and night but not sure.. might sunday after 4 pm gmt +1 play some too
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:58pm
Sinterklaas kapoentje.. :P
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:16pm
drokun flikker op je bent eng
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12