| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ckc vs. iAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ckc vs. iAM
    Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 12:12pm

Hello Everyone,

The long awaited match is finally taking place this Sunday at 9:00pm eastern, 8:00pm central and 6:00pm pacific.

Get ready to dominate. The players that have confirmed are the following:

Trainwreck
Bain
TX
Zodiac
HanFei
Cylo
Switch
Pinakul

DaBomb and Matt, let us know if this is at all possible for the both of you. I know it's really late in the night for you two, but they have a**ured me that the next match, which will take place in a few weeks, will be early in the day so you two and Loke can also play.

Starting Lineup is as follows:

Trainwreck
HanFei
Bain
Zodiac
TX

I will be chillin, drinkin' absynthe until I get the call or if the match gets pushed to 6 people.

iAM's starting lineup:

JPinator
Chisox666
Zellot
Omniscient
Cannon_Nemisis
Two_Fase (May play as their 6th)

After the match, we will be mixing up teams in order to continue playing warfare. We will move to a larger server to make sure everyone is on.

Thank to Bain and Trainwreck for setting this up.

The maps haven't been finalized yet, except we know that tank crossing and market disctrict are off the list.

- Pin

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 2:16pm
sorry man thatll be too late for me :(.. but the one in a few weeks sounds good :).. cant wait for that one
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

...tank crossing and market disctrict are off the list per iAM's request.
Good! 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 10:29am
Those two maps were taken out in a mutual agreement because they tend to promote spawn killing and other less than honorable activities which have no place in a clan match. If anyone wants a one node map, Sinkhole is an option (personal favorite of mine).
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 4:26pm
Maps firm yet?  I'll be there @ 9 and prob practice a head of time.  Before the match, I'm going to Hooters with friends!

Bain, you were really good the other night!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:17am
Awesome games to everyone involved. That's what I call good teamwork and grinding it down to the finsih line.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 1:03am
Great job all!  Downtown was a blast!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 2:05am
was great fun! really grinding it out in torlan X_X but we fought hard. :D WE WON!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 3:33pm
after 2 years of abuse in clan matches with iAM/SMP......WE FINALLY f***IN GOTTEM!!!!!!! i got soooooooooo drunk last night after that haha people were claiming i wasnt speaking english......
shine on you crazy diamond
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

after 2 years of abuse in clan matches with iAM/SMP......WE FINALLY f***IN GOTTEM!!!!!!! i got soooooooooo drunk last night after that haha people were claiming i wasnt speaking english......

hahaha

Post Reply Post Reply