Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Helped You Become A Great Player

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Helped You Become A Great Player
    Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 4:48pm
who helped you become how great u are now mine:
1)RockLeePenguin
2) Chris
3) Biosoaker
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 5:05pm
funny Smile ... I'm still working on it :-)))
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 5:18pm
DoD
Chris_C
Arkos
J_Rivers
Bio
Two_Fase
xplorer2233
TX2k7
Prodigy

Players who offered to school me going forward:

Xkal1bur
Remy
Qwest
cbizzy
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 5:58pm
special thanks to:
Schnibsen
Richard666-1997
Unelmakala
totoche
gragy
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:00pm
hahaha defo totoche... and schibsen kinda made me the player I am today.

So many players i've learn't from... probs posted it before somewhere but u all know who u are.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:05pm
No one, i learned to protect myselft in public server, and i can see team strategies of alot guys, and was easy to do it. and i create my style there. my favorite field was on VCTF Corruption, i lerned a lot in that map.

but i take a duel Vs a player called: Go_Leg and he or she recommended me to change the sixaxis sensibility for get a great move, i done and i considered she or he who helped me with this.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

1)RockLeePenguin
2) Chris
3) Biosoaker

Me?! nowai  :o

Well I know this sounds cheesy, but everyone that I've ever played has helped me  xD
all of tRi and KoZ have helped me especially, but most of all Xerxes  :P   Showing me the basics of all modes and all the glitches  xP

back in the day I use to just watch people, cause I didn't have a mic.... I watched people like Phantaci, Potatoe, Tomatoe, Killing Spree, and Makito1, and Helscream  ;P  , I remember the most.... When I finally got a mic is when Killing Spree told me to change my settings  xD

Nowadays in a player hosted server, me Qwest and RamSlayer mess around with hammer/wall jumps and end up finding new flag routes and stoof....which also helps me  :P 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:20pm
I really have no one thank, because I suck, but if I could, I'd thank all those who played Betrayal with me, Instagib duelers (It really helped my hit-scan aiming, even if it still needs work, LOTS of work.), and those who gave me various tips, even if they were common sense, like "Try strafing and not jumping everywhere" or something like that from sickboogie.  Ever since I got into the whole "jumping and wall-jumping" business, I forgot that strafing is still a crucial part.  Thanks a lot for reminding me about that.

Oh, and duelers in general also helped me, as I picked up many of things (like constantly using the lift and for more than just getting to the cat walk in Rising Sun) I do in the DM maps from watching other people duel.  I also sometimes spectate various CTF and VCTF matches and I got some of my few moves from watching people, either in spectator mode or watching them get away from me, while some other guy was shooting me dead. Dead
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:31pm
the main person who i have to thank is roul. and then all of those DM with QcP as well after that.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:46pm
VEDAKID, DRoNE, I87_CE-LOS, Qwest4victory, Carlangasbox.
there are alot more but i don't feel like thinking right now. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:55pm
ALL the PcXers past present and future(special thanks to clouds, and poto, and... rav3...) also to phantom for teaching me and making me better even if we hate each other. xD. other than that i taught myself, no pro would take the time so i found them in pubs and watched them, then learned by myself... teaching myself... striving to get better and better
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 7:09pm

i still suck but i got a little from many players that i seen play but strategic i learned myself. i had a lot of ppl telling they were going to teach me but never did. only Lol I Zer

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by QwEsT

1)RockLeePenguin
2) Chris
3) Biosoaker

Me?! nowai  :o

Well I know this sounds cheesy, but everyone that I've ever played has helped me  xD
all of tRi and KoZ have helped me especially, but most of all Xerxes  :P   Showing me the basics of all modes and all the glitches  xP

back in the day I use to just watch people, cause I didn't have a mic.... I watched people like Phantaci, Potatoe, Tomatoe, Killing Spree, and Makito1, I remember the most.... When I finally got a mic is when Killing Spree told me to change my settings  xD

Nowadays in a player hosted server, me Qwest and RamSlayer mess around with hammer/wall jumps and end up finding new flag routes and stoof....which also helps me  :P 
_popupControl(); _popupControl(); yup u helped me w/ wall jumping & ctf
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 8:23pm
RAw_sOUL Baby!
& everything in Vctf i taught myself
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 8:32pm

I wouldn't say im great, though i coulld have been if i wasn't so inconsistant and unpredictable even to myself lol.  Anyway The modes which i play best on (dm,ctf,vctf sometimes tdm), I got better by myself and just kept on going when i was doing bad and eventually got better.  Though i still suck on sandstorm lol.

I've never had any help from anyone on this game and thats the way it'll probably stay.  I'm too stubborn to accept help LOL.
all roun nice guy lol.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 8:40pm
Done this before but, why the hell not!  My list!
Envy(Atx),  Lunar , JP, Spag, Noot, Harmerty, THC620, Helscream, TX, DoD, Lunar again! The list goes on!  But lunar gave me alot of ideas in different games and i reused them in ut3 and its awesome!  PM me with a $5 mail order for the secret!  ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 9:04pm
Oh, didnt see the "Great Player" in the title, nevermind then!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 12:50am

lunchy, helscream, spag, lunar, chris c, killingspree and nootsac pretty much molded me into the player i am today. then i pretty much perfected myself after that ~.^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 10:07am
in terms of ctf:  (for me now the only mode that matters)

helscream
mr incredible or something like that he's very very old school
potato
tomato
bumrush
penguin

helscream taught me alot just by watchin.
i take things i see the other greats do
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 10:58am
i remember Potatoe and Tomatoe
who they hell were they

does anybody remember Sdemitt 

i swear that guy used to be unstoppable when i played him

i still suck, so someone better help me LOL
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Blackfang

mr incredible or something like that he's very very old school

I remember that guy! it was all caps, something like MR1NCR3DIl3L3  or something! he's still on my UT3 friendslist   :P  
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 11:58am
It started with ATHF and then ran into Raoul late January of 2008, sicne then all qcp members helped me a lot. Basically nowadays its the constant battles with Rev in the whole last year and still Kali a lot to.

I still thank Philly was one of the greatest to play UT3 which I learned a lot from.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 2:01pm
Everybody in F u K. Specialy Coolworx who recognize my skill (Ehmmprfhh:Camping) early:-)
Fire busær å en øl.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 3:55pm
SEIFER and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE directly by giving me tips on movement and play style. SEIFER taught me how to hammerjump and showed me the vctf flag runs. VGP gave me tips on how to move faster and dodge better and also gave me great weapon advise.
Indirectly JOSON KILLS and JKDMAN. Playing with and against them has made me a much better flag runner. there the 2 best flag runners on the 360 imo.

Switching to the PS3 is really going to be a blast. As theres always more to learn. And always ways to improve.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 4:46pm
All the noobs, they make me feel so great
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>