FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Rasheed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP Rasheed
    Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 2:55pm

RIP Rasheed, you one funny mutha f***a

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 2:03am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Wow, I dont find him funny one bit, especially him playin off the racial sterotypin' shpeil. 
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 8:02am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by yingyangin

Wow, I dont find him funny one bit, especially him playin off the racial sterotypin' shpeil. 
yeh but a lot of comedy is based on stereotypes...we laugh at ppl who are the same as us as well as ppl that are different from us...even the ones who are simply unique/odd. It would be different if he was talking to a mainly black audience about whites/non-blacks in a negative way. Same can be said if a white person was addressing a mainly white audience about blacks/non whites in a negative fashion.
With comedy there are few boundaries, proly no boundaries - its not meant to b strictly 'politically correct'. We shouldn't lose the sense that we can laugh at others without feeling guilty and we should laugh at ourselves alongside others and not feel hurt by it too.
I dont know this guy but i liked what i saw/heard, stirs the brain cells and amused me, didnt think he was offensive at all cept I don't like the N word cos its double standards and negative imo. How did he die?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 8:20am
Well, from the sounds of his comedy, he was probably shot.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 6:13am

Well, from the sounds of his comedy, he was probably shot.
LMAO truly....LOLLOLClap now that was genuinely funny Lunchy 'cept part of me would feel guilty if he was..shot i mean!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:29pm
Maybe it was all that fried chicken...    :/
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:51pm
kk yea black ppl luv the kfc - its 2 die 4,  guess the difference between luv and hate is only 2 letters Wink
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:54pm
I mean if he wants to use blatant stereotypical BS then I will.  I know plenty of blackies that dont eat chicken, like Martin Luther King for example.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 11:06am

I mean if he wants to use blatant stereotypical BS then I will.  I know plenty of blackies that dont eat chicken, like Martin Luther King for example.
yea i get what u mean but its not like he's going blacks on whites, hes actually laughing at members of his own race but its not his own community so its a little cheap and quite controversial - but much of comedy is exactly that. Only Richard pryor could get away with it totally imo and he started all the blacks referring to each other as 'n1gg*rs' to mainstream audiences. But y'know the is nothing wrong in smiling in the face of adversity, better that than starting a riot or taking the stick. And for the record I dont know any black ppl who don't eat chicken! Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply