Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for an active clan and players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gringo234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for an active clan and players
    Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:21pm
Hello, my name is Gringo234 I'm looking for some pretty decent active players and any clan that's open and very active.

My AIM is whowatchesme86 and my PSN is Gringo234 (Please no spam)

You guys can add me so we can frag together.
I'm also in need of a co-op partner(s) so if any of you are out their don't be afraid to let me know.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:26pm
WE4PoNiZ3D? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Gringo234 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gringo234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

WE4PoNiZ3D? lol

Weaponized?

I don't get it..
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Gringo234

Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

WE4PoNiZ3D? lol

Weaponized?

I don't get it..

Weaponized made multi accounts to advertise himself as a new player and such. Don't worry about it lol.

EDIT: Oh and welcome
name_is_clantag
Gringo234 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gringo234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:33pm
Oh no that's not me, lol.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:35pm
http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3687&title=hi-im-maivedynamic
just a guy talking to himself in a thread.
NEway, welcome to the site bro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:36pm
1013 and counting......remy, you're a ho! Oh, and welcome to this drama filled site gringo! What modes do you play the most? A lot of clans in here focus on maybe 1-3 modes.
Gringo234 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gringo234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:57pm
I'll play any modes but I prefer VCTF/CTF and DM.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 7:37pm
welcome to site gringo dont worry every new person gets tagged as someone else making multiple accounts
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 7:39pm
gringo eh.... RACIST!!!

Shocked
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:20pm
You'll know that you have found a decent player when you run into me. :)  Welcome to the site!
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 7:40pm
sup broski
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:11pm
Hey Gringo, glad you made it on the site ... I referred you from the epic forum.
You don't know what you've gotten yourself into with this group of jerk offs. lol.

good luck with UT3 and don't be afraid to seek help here.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Hey Gringo, glad you made it on the site ... I referred you from the epic forum.
You don't know what you've gotten yourself into with this group of jerk offs. lol.

good luck with UT3 and don't be afraid to seek help here.

the first thing your post made me think of was that if he needs help from us jerk offs we would be glad to but if he needs help jerking off then he can psn marklaordie. he made it very clear he is looking for little brothers to hang out with. "send me your little brother" was the exact command.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Wong_City

sup broski

i didnt know u were on here wong. i look forward to talking about animals with you.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 2:11am
Yo was good! welcome to the madness :P
enjoy & happy fragging!
check out the UT3 clan base!
Gringo234 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gringo234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 7:54am
This community can jerk me of all they want, lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be going to the clan section to see who want me. Get some games on I'm dying to play with some people.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 2:21pm
If u step in DM I'm sure you'll see me, not many give me a run these days. Add me if u need some tips or want any kind of help. PSN is my name.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 2:32pm
Welcome to iAM gaming Smile

If you step into TDM you may well see me and a few of the PcX guys.  Likewise in VCTF you may see one or two there too Thumbs Up
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 2:35pm
Welcome too the site, Feel free too join the AdReNaLiNeRuSh server anytime you see it up...We usually switch it back & forth from TDM too vCTF...Any questions just ask.
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 5:25pm
NECRO
 Post Reply Post Reply