Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hope
    Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:56pm
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/something-unreal-teased/1489
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:09pm
hmmn ...option 2 plz
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:25pm
there is a rumour saying that a version of the unreal engine 3 will be attainable by the consumer thus allowing them to create virtually anything they can think up

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

there is a rumour saying that a version of the unreal engine 3 will be attainable by the consumer thus allowing them to create virtually anything they can think up

That would be disappointing.
Time for UT4 ... with all the new FPS games coming/have already come, the numbers online will only keep dwindling.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:35pm
Well the Unreal series has been shelved as far as I know: Meaning no expansions or new titles for a now.
The Unreal Engine thing would be cool, I'd look into that.

UT3's on the epic games forums known for how bad it did and how dead it is - not much motivation to start working on a new installment of the series.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Well the Unreal series has been shelved as far as I know: Meaning no expansions or new titles for a now.
The Unreal Engine thing would be cool, I'd look into that.

yeah i heard that they claimed they would release a gears of war 3 before they released ut4.. there was a thread about it on the 360 ut3 side.. i think they are saying that ut4 will be a next gen game.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:39pm
buzzin frog knows more about it then me.
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:40pm
UT3 was used to show off the newest Unreal Engine, with pwetty graphics etc, so I can see that happen for the Unreal Engine 4. Then again, they may use a new installment of Gears of War for that - sells much better.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:42pm

UT3 was used to show off the newest Unreal Engine, with pwetty graphics etc, so I can see that happen for the Unreal Engine 4. Then again, they may use a new installment of Gears of War for that - sells much better.

yeah, good point. ut3 is still popular on the pc right? 
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

yeah, good point. ut3 is still popular on the pc right? 

I edited my post before that: UT3 is loong dead. It may do a little better on PC but not that much.
Although player counts do boost in the free weekends they have, just like the titan pack release did a bit.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 3:10pm
another ut ????
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 3:13pm
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 3:15pm
PS: Here in Norway people have a habit of dissmiss the hard games. I do not think ut3 is dead, in terms of no gamers. i do agree that we are few. but dead... no.
We, who play this game do this because its some off the trickiest in the stores.
Any other game has button issues and does not flow the way ut3 does....
I have 14 games, but i mostly play ut3... why! turn it on, find a server. thats all.. genious.
this was off topic... sorry.
k.
 Post Reply Post Reply