| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Borderlands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borderlands
    Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 1:52am
Kudos for you on getting the other items!! Especially the Bobbleheads and Oil Cans. I just got the Oil Cans trophy but really far off on the other two. Pizzas are the worst to find!

Bain and I go to the Dividing Faults in the claptrap factory. There are 5 places claptrap spawn in groups and we do it in rounds, because they do respawn after awhile.. and the way we do it is endless.. there really isn't time between where there isn't claptraps. The Dump has more claptraps coming at you but you have to wait a long time for them to spawn again, thats why we do this.

When you get to 5 and finish 5, 1 will be ready with more claptraps, then you continue on 2..3.. till your eyes are bloodshot, lol

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 6:52am
Thanks for your detailed reply!!  I'm going to get cracking on this when I get off of work later today...I was getting seriously frustrated trying to find more of those damn pizzas!  I thought that the patch was going to increase the claptraps dropping more bobbleheads, pizzas, etc.  Thanks again.
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:36am
Pizzas are the rarest in my opinion.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 1:43pm
Yeah, I thought the patch would do the same, but noooope! The area that usually gives me luck is 2, 3 and 4.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:11pm
Is this game worth the $30 download @ the pSn store..? Was thinkin bout gettin it..Or am i better off dl'n BBC2 Vietnam map pack? Or just say hell wit it & get em both?
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 10:09pm
I personally loved B-lands and have never heard anyone who has played it say anything negative about it. It is a blast by yourself and even better if you can round up a friend or two to play with you. I would maybe suggest a rental on it though. If you like it, the Game of the Year edition that came out in October comes with all of the DLC as well.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 2:06pm
Anybody still play this $hit? I need some tips 4 level'n up faster & trophies...
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 3:40pm
lol xerxes and me finished the campaign in a day once when his game glitched and he could teleport anywhere he wanted to.. that made us level/trophy pretty fast :x (or were there even trophies back then?)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Anybody still play this $hit? I need some tips 4 level'n up faster & trophies...
Modded weapons and shields, lol.
killa1b View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote killa1b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:18pm
If the online was still on I would power level you. But yea, what ^this guy said. I make my own mods now that I know how to do it. I got guns with over 5mil damage but it gets boring using those. I like to torture my enemies. I got modded guns, shields, grenades, and droppable skill points.
youtube.com/killa1b see my MK9 kombo videos
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:45pm

I got bored  & deleted this game..I passed up on a pretty easy platinum trophy.

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 5:10pm
hmm I came back to this game again and enjoy it :P its fun to mod my own guns to show to people and have them start asking me for them and how to do it XD
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213