| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Worst UT3 Player Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Poll Question: Who do you think is the worst overall player?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
95 [5.44%]
1205 [68.98%]
30 [1.72%]
25 [1.43%]
347 [19.86%]
23 [1.32%]
22 [1.26%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst UT3 Player Ever
    Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Ether404

proceeds to score 4 points all match.

you and he have something in common!  sorry fearless leader.  you left the door wide open.

Hey, Duck Boy with the pituitary problem, if you're referring to the beat down we got against AR I believe you're score was 7.
 And remind me again who got the only cap in Necro? 

ok Poof.  yours was 3, and according to my international relations: business and theory cla**, 7 is more than 3.  you got that cap because aquaknot decided to be a noob and let me kill him in the darkwalker.  now that cap in suspense against ***, yeaaaa, that was you and papa.  props.  lol.  we're so polite in team DEEP
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:17pm

proceeds to score 4 points all match.

you and he have something in common!  sorry fearless leader.  you left the door wide open.

Hey, Duck Boy with the pituitary problem, if you're referring to the beat down we got against AR I believe you're score was 7.
 And remind me again who got the only cap in Necro? 

ok Poof.  yours was 3, and according to my international relations: business and theory cla**, 7 is more than 3.  you got that cap because aquaknot decided to be a noob and let me kill him in the darkwalker.  now that cap in suspense against ***, yeaaaa, that was you and papa.  props.  lol.  we're so polite in team DEEP

It was 4.  
Four of the proudest points I've ever scored, lol!

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:19pm

Originally posted by yingyangin

[QUOTE=Fluffy Fluffington]Marks mouth is an endless Faucet of WTF. 
Some of the $hit he says is sooo .... Ambiguosly GAY ... you know he was cell mates with the toss salad man.
[/QUOTE

listen im a lil high rite now so dont get offended, but i cant remember if your a guy or a girl, cuz ure name is Fluffy , no disporespect i just straight up cant remember

I am offended. what girl wouldn't be offended!!!

don't you remember all those nice messages you sent me on PSN when you were Mega_ronin.

Im hurt.

ok i just noticed ure deep frying a dog in ure avatar , and no elton john  im not falling for that love msg joke.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:22pm

Some of the $hit he says is sooo .... Ambiguosly GAY ... you know he was cell mates with the toss salad man.
[/QUOTE

listen im a lil high rite now so dont get offended, but i cant remember if your a guy or a girl, cuz ure name is Fluffy , no disporespect i just straight up cant remember

don't you remember all those nice messages you sent me on PSN when you were Mega_ronin.

Im hurt.

ok i just noticed ure deep frying a dog in ure avatar , and no elton john  im not falling for that love msg joke.

HAHAHA ... I tried but you didnt' take the bait! oh well it was worth a shot.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:27pm

[/QUOTE

Im hurt.

HAHAHA ... I tried but you didnt' take the bait! oh well it was worth a shot.

sir if youll read the topic that i made calling myself a jerk you will realise that it is pointless to think i will take the bait or hit on women online. Because there is no way in THE HOLIEST OF HELLS would any of these women consider psn dating with me after seeing that i have taken a **** while in chat with other people from this game. Im just being honest here Big smile

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:40pm
I did indeed read that LOL! it was a gem.

For the record Im a Castle of Manliness, In fact I give Macho lessons on Thursdays. Im dropping Ether as my apprentice as he is totally hopeless.

Your first 3 lessons will be on me and they include:

1. How to skip on your bar tab at the local strip joint
2. Vodka as part of any balanced breakfast
3. Smoking a Cigar while driving a TANK

Let me know spots go fast.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 7:50pm

f*** i jsut realised it said fidelio on the bottom of ure signature LOL, im just gonna leave now , bar awaits

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 12:37pm
who the funk has time to vote 1200 times? and is there really any debate here? there is one guy up there who has glitched, made racist comments, made comments sexual in nature to females, compared himself to the elite while being far from elite himself. The thing he is known for more than his knack for flag running and "leading" a clan is being a ma**ive douche. no poll needed.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

who the funk has time to vote 1200 times? and is there really any debate here? there is one guy up there who has glitched, made racist comments, made comments sexual in nature to females, compared himself to the elite while being far from elite himself. The thing he is known for more than his knack for flag running and "leading" a clan is being a ma**ive douche. no poll needed.

Am I really this bad? :P
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Am I really this bad? :P
HaHa yes!   JK
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 4:25pm
I think it's strider. Or darkangel idk
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 10:22pm
I'd have to say QuickRC or Marklauordie.
which ones worse????
Adios, the last farewell
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 1:41pm
What have we come to? Some of them players might be d***s but none are bad players.
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 5:23pm
Strider IS pretty terrible...

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 5:34pm
Why can't I vote?!    D:<
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 9:13pm
the question is Penguin, why do you have a gerbil as your picture? LOL
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

What have we come to? Some of them players might be d***s but none are bad players.
yup.
shine on you crazy diamond
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

What have we come to? i am talking about quick. he and mark have both said things that qualify them as all around bad. i cut mark slightly more slack because i really feel something terrible happened to him when he was young. anyone who talks about cream pieing your grandma has been damaged at somepoint. quick seems naturally douchey. makes sense quick picked mark for his clan. everything comes full circle. sorry for posting in the middle of a quote but for some reason my phone wont let me type anywhere else in the field.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Some of them players might be d***s but none are bad players.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 7:07pm
I dont understand why Necro isnt in this poll...When he joins a server he makes it so laggy he brings us tomorrow today & Everytime he gets killed he blames it on the coders.
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:13am
Um I don't know these other players but I must be the worst. I was in this bridge level and everytime I came back to life(by the tank) some guy named Sam(lots of numbers) was killing me as soon as I started to walk out.
You wish!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by HottChick

Um I don't know these other players but I must be the worst. I was in this bridge level and everytime I came back to life(by the tank) some guy named Sam(lots of numbers) was killing me as soon as I started to walk out.
Common behavior in UT3. One of the many reasons the servers are empty.
BTW, when are you going to reveal who you really are?

For the Moderators: I know you can check this poster's IP against the IP's of other user accounts. Are multiple accounts encouraged?
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:20am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

For the Moderators: I know you can check this poster's IP against the IP's of other user accounts. Are multiple accounts encouraged?

?
You wish!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

A lot of **** seems to be encouraged on here...

BTW HottChick... I'm sure you know but I came back to life is called respawning... but wait. You knew that already didn't you :) And you would know its suspense too... sorry but I don't know anyone who would message a complete noobtard and tell them about this site.

Defo alt..
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 1:22am
@hottchick

Does your sister discourage you from posting in the fists of fury section? I wouldn't let my little sister learn to swim in a pool full of piranhas.....unless i was in a nightshade and could throw a force field around her.

Also if you really are new here which I believe you are, find out what my name means and then close your eyes for a few moments.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I dont understand why Necro isnt in this poll...When he joins a server he makes it so laggy he brings us tomorrow today & Everytime he gets killed he blames it on the coders.

I am not in this poll because superior tactics prevail.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>