FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DSX's Terminated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DSX's Terminated
    Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 12:43am
sup guys, well, i just want to tell you that DSX is already death again, i talk to the team and they are agree, cuz i have a lot of work in the university in weeks, so bussy and some guys in DSX left too cuz they are playing other games more that UT3, so we decided to terminate the clan.

and sorry for the clans whose wants a match vs us. sorry guys, it can't be possible.

so, i just want to say... thanks DSX members, was a honor play with you.

OuchOuchOuch

There is no cure yet! DVirus never die, only updated!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 12:50am
sorry to hear that rudy, i never played much with you guys but i know a couple of your members and they seemed like top guys.

best of luck with whatever you all decide to do next Smile
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 12:54am
thnks my pretty friend, well, i still play ut3, just no more in clan, i don't have time to do it. cuz the DSX guys plays much in weeks and i'm not, just in weekends. for that we decided that.

Necrobestiality invited me to join his clan. so i think i'll do, but i need to talk to him.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 1:02am
best of luck Rudy

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 1:06am
oh ya and i forgot to say ure a pretty good player , Necro's clan will be lucky to have ya. "aww they kill me " LOL u crazy man

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 1:17am
hahaha, thanks for that man.

necro's clan have good players that i know, they are a great guys.

necro is akasha! there is no honor for him there! lol6

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DSX_Misfit View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote DSX_Misfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 1:45am
A big thank you for rudy for bring back DSX and i hope to see and play with all the members again.Bye and thanks to all the other clans for all your support.UP WITH THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:49am
hell yeah misfit, me too, hope to play again with the members, but they are playing other games right now. was fun play around there in Da SeX Clan, lol6

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:01am
Sh!t when did you come back ?
Good luck for exams and drink alot after
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:07am
thnks dragov i'll drink orange juice after that, lol6, I was unlucky today. arriving late to school and they wouldn't accepted my server's project. Cry

and I do not pretend to return to DSX more. It was to finish, the university gets a little bit interesting and I will consume all my time.
Today, I joined DEEP clan. I'm DEEP_Encryption

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 8:02am
aw man shame you lot broke up.. havent played with many of you but would of liked too.. good luck with deep! good bunch of players and good guys too.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 9:09am

Hey its a real shame about DSX mate, one of the first clan's that made me wanna be in one, with top players to. I was really looking forward to playing DSX this week but it sounds a little selfish now, i know. Glad you joined DEEP ur my bro now which is cool. You'll enjoy your time with us I'm sure. Good luck with Uni too man.

Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
crAzY-FaTaLiTy View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote crAzY-FaTaLiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 9:16am
ok!Hey Rudy!what's up bro?So DSX finish and with who will you play after because I need you in DEVIL if you want!!!
AkA: DEVIL_REVANGE
my weapon, a shooting this can end, I am too much far guy I'm sponsored by the nasa!

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 2:38pm
hell yeah Thatsmatt, thnsk and trinity lol6, kk, thnks too, yeah, i know you are a great guys playing, Necro invited me meny times ago, and yesterday asked me again, so eas a good time to do it.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by crAzY-FaTaLiTy

ok!Hey Rudy!what's up bro?So DSX finish and with who will you play after because I need you in DEVIL if you want!!!

Gaetan? holly sh.it Bro! long time no see you man! i think you was death lol6 jk. but hell yeah man, hope to play with you again, i wanna kill you with my rockets! hahaha, thnks man, but i'm in DEEP now. Tongue

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
crAzY-FaTaLiTy View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote crAzY-FaTaLiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:09pm
yeah you right!I was move in other town!So didn't have internet while more 1 month!!!but now i make you my flak in Ur a** when you want!lol!
AkA: DEVIL_REVANGE
my weapon, a shooting this can end, I am too much far guy I'm sponsored by the nasa!

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by crAzY-FaTaLiTy

yeah you right!I was move in other town!So didn't have internet while more 1 month!!!but now i make you my flak in Ur a** when you want!lol!

hahaha, just try bro! just try! one shall stand, one shall fall! LOL6
so, a duel pending!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply