Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

EU VCTF ALLSTAR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EU VCTF ALLSTAR
    Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 2:26pm
In light of the success enjoyed by the VCTF ALLSTARS which was organised by TWO_FASE a number of people have expressed an interest in setting up an EU VCTF ALLSTARS.

A lot of quailty EU players missed out on the events of the last two weekends and have contacted me directly to set something similar up for our European community.

The EU community has really grown in the past 3-4 months so there should be no shortage of players or desire to play & while I don't think it will be as big the previous event, it will be just as fun.

Post or let me know directly if you wanna space.    If you ask to play then you'll play!

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 2:53pm
1st spot is mine lou

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:03pm
I'm from England, can I play?
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:12pm
Coolworx is playing:))))

Cheers...

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:12pm
Sorry i missed the International all star match but I would like to play in future events (work schedule and time constraints permitting). If I can get an EU server from clan warz (big if i know) i'll help out with the hosting - don't want any other responsibilities though Lol. Let me know and i'll do my best. And yea great follow up skillz.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:22pm
Put me down! I imagine it won't be a while til this actually happens, so should have a console in time... I'd love to play!
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Sorry i missed the International all star match but I would like to play in future events (work schedule and time constraints permitting). If I can get an EU server from clan warz (big if i know) i'll help out with the hosting - don't want any other responsibilities though Lol. Let me know and i'll do my best. And yea great follow up skillz.
Yeah agreed there, didnt get into the international one but i would love to be apart of the EU version if thats ok? I see if i can work something out to play, if i'm allowed to be in it that is of course?
Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by LimitlessMonster

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Yeah agreed there, didnt get into the international one but i would love to be apart of the EU version if thats ok? I see if i can work something out to play, if i'm allowed to be in it that is of course?
U are one of the bestest limitless:-)
I'm ready to... Very nice Skill..

krister
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 9:34pm
Let's keep the posts on subject which is the EU Allstar match. If you need to promote your own match start a new thread. Thank you.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 10:58pm
Well i'm diffently in Wink i played in the International but i couldn't Snipe!!! ;(
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 12:17pm
LOL. U should name your thread F.U.K EU VCTF ALLSTAR regarding the players that will join this tournament!
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 12:25pm
Nah there are plenty of good VCTF EU players like Venom, QuickRC, Xerxes, LimitlessMonster (no mic though)... then there are the ironic guys, devil and t2d.

Loadsa good players.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 12:26pm
I'd play if I didn't suck too much to be allowed anywhere near these games.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 5:13pm
I'm censured and drokun too ...
A guy dislike eu vctf allnoobs?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:41am
id like in on this, i play VCTF all the time and have alot of experiance in it.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 7:34am
The vctf community don't want to leard they always make the same ****.
We need a eu host in warfare. And i've a question why they don't have admin?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 7:39am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Why doesn't who have admin? 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 7:59am
i would love to play in this! put my name down :) nice one sk-iller
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Don't camping,glitching and spawn killing ?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 11:06am

Don't camping,glitching and spawn killing ?

Agreed on the glitching. Spawn killing? No and Camping is defence, its not being polite to let people have the flag its just stupid. Camp away is what I say.

And plus spawn killing is fine, its part of the game in terms of a darkwalker spawn killing on sandstorm. I doubt nooby titans would be used in this to ground pound...

I don't think anyone actually goes out of their way to spawn kill without titan.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 11:11am
Spawn kill with titan in Kargo is fine?
Camping with the tank on the flag in suspense is fine?
So we don't need admin ...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 11:14am

Can you read? Spawn kill with titan is gay... titans are gay. But spawn killing happens. Plus why on earth would you play a competitive game with a titan!?!?

And yeah why not camp the tank? Its easy to take down if your clever enough to coordinate an attack. All the top teams defend (camp) with the tank. What else you gonna do with it? Part it at the hairdressers?
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 2:26pm

Can you read? Spawn kill with titan is gay... titans are gay. But spawn killing happens. Plus why on earth would you play a competitive game with a titan!?!?

And yeah why not camp the tank? Its easy to take down if your clever enough to coordinate an attack. All the top teams defend (camp) with the tank. What else you gonna do with it? Part it at the hairdressers?
looool.... im gonna park my Raptor on the top of n00bie Dragof, jump out and shoot him with my LINK GUN.
Krister
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 3:41pm
if u ask to play you'll play ! so if schnibsen wants to play he can play ? lol what kind of allstars game is that
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 3:42pm
Schnibsen is the captain ! can you park the tank on the flag?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>