FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Presale of COD MW2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Presale of COD MW2
    Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 11:57pm
sup guys.

how much will this cost the presale of COD MW2 where you live?.
Here the cost in the normal version is: $139 and the special version: $ 260
OuchOuchOuch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 8:22am
Do what, what's so special that makes this way more expensive. I mean does it come with its own gun so you can run around the house like a 10yo trying to be some G.I. Joe.

COD blows, Ill stick with the best $60 I ever spent back in late 2007. Best $60 I ever spent period.

UT>COD
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 12:05pm
lol calm it inc....
i'll be getting cod when i got the money
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 12:33pm
Greeny you play Fifa, lmao, so I expect none the least out of you so you calm down, lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 1:13pm
LOL fifa is good. Just like you guys probably think Madden is good LOL

I'm gonna get this too when it comes out, I wanna get good at a COD game coz the communities are huge and games are pretty fun.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Do what, what's so special that makes this way more expensive. I mean does it come with its own gun so you can run around the house like a 10yo trying to be some G.I. Joe.

COD blows, Ill stick with the best $60 I ever spent back in late 2007. Best $60 I ever spent period.

UT>COD

ya i know incremental, to much expensive, for that i was asking how much it cost there, so, the special edition contains a Night Vision Binocular, lol. but the normal edition is expensive too, i told to the guy whose sell in the store and he says: is an import, the game would arrive in Mexico on December 27th or January 12th Ouch

Cry

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

LOL fifa is good. Just like you guys probably think Madden is good LOL

I'm gonna get this too when it comes out, I wanna get good at a COD game coz the communities are huge and games are pretty fun.

LOL, i never in my life has been played FIFA, hahaha, I am the oddball in my family, hahaha, all my sisters have played the FIFA and are fans, I'm not.

and about COD, hell yeahhh, me too, but, idk if i wait or buy it, cuz the price doesn't sound very good

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 4:49pm
yea Inc fifa's the dogs bolloxs mate. played FIFA10 on PS3 the day b4 it was launched in PCWORLD, fkg lost to Spurs 3-0. Chelski ftw. Anyway i'll proly get this but not at launch if its stupid money. Wait till xmas and all the 'new' games will tumble to £25. FIFA, PES, U2, COD, etc ill get em all but dont really know in what order.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply