| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DUEL SECTION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUEL SECTION
    Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 11:58am
Duel captain HardHatTuna
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 1:32pm
how is the dueling competition on the ps3?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 2:22pm
My 2 cents would be to nominate Tuna
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 6:21pm
Q80FACE is a fn beast at duel! he is on his' way to becomming a top notch duelist... it's crazy... he's only been in this community less than 2 weeks... and he's beasting... i have some really good duels with him... i nominate Q80FACE to be the duel capatain :]
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 7:23pm
I think being a captain is more about availability and people skills then duel prowess. And of course knowledge of the mode.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

depends on how well you play and i dont want to hear oh im fn good or anything on a average game with phantaci how well do you stand against him hes one of the only people i know who played both though he doesnt play ps3 anymore that i know of i see him on once a blue moon then again i dont play much myself anymore but dependin on how you do against him i can judge who u will have trouble with on ps3

xkalibur
remy
rico
Me
Drokun
Incremental (if hes on his good days lol)

i think we are the top duelers currently (not in any order)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 7:38pm
Im sure Tuna will be added to that list!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

depends on how well you play and i dont want to hear oh im fn good or anything on a average game with phantaci how well do you stand against him hes one of the only people i know who played both though he doesnt play ps3 anymore that i know of i see him on once a blue moon then again i dont play much myself anymore but dependin on how you do against him i can judge who u will have trouble with on ps3

xkalibur
remy
rico
Me
Drokun
Incremental (if hes on his good days lol)

i think we are the top duelers currently (not in any order)

lol

i'm not a noob at duel.. i was asking about the competition, not about if i could hang with the top duelers on the ps3.. i'm not worried about being beaten. 

- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 10:11pm
Thats what I like to hear "NO FEAR HERE" We want serious games!

Were here to compete! Not to brag! Or flame! This clan isnt here to down anyone! Were here for some good games and matches and to get a chance to play as a clan! Trust me you are going to like most everyone in this clan.

Whats up PS3
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 10:13pm
i wasnt sayin to hang with the top duelers i was comparing your skill vr phantacis this way i can tell you with around what group skill u would be under no one said you were a noob at dueling theseph said u were good how do u do against him also?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 10:19pm
i think Devil_a**ociate is a great dueler seeing as how he can beat or keep it close with other great duelers on a server that he has over 200 ping in. also, Q80 will be great once he is done getting use to the controller. still pritty good tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 10:20pm
I watched the duel tournament. PS3 has some awesome duelers 4 sure!

WOPR-1 was BEASTIN!!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

i wasnt sayin to hang with the top duelers i was comparing your skill vr phantacis this way i can tell you with around what group skill u would be under no one said you were a noob at dueling theseph said u were good how do u do against him also?

theseph is good, but i've never lost a duel to him. i think i will have some good matches with you guys. i'm looking forward to getting a ps3.
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 3:38am
i wish i was a top duelist :/
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 4:11am
thanx Bro, Yeah i prefer duel on XP ( 76 ping ) so if anyone want a duel =)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 4:17am
You kick my a$$ on US server, your a beast.
Im dueling everyday so hopefully i can give you a good game soon :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 4:24am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

You kick my a$$ on US server, your a beast. Im dueling everyday so hopefully i can give you a good game soon :)

HaHa no Rican, ur very good n Yeah when u want we duel together Bro ;) ( on XP ) =P LoL
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:36pm
today is going to be the first day i use my headphones on the ps3.. i think it will improve my game by a lot ;)

see you guys in the duel servers
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:48pm
Tuna is oOPS duel captain. Because he has "BALLS"! He aint scared to state his oppinion! Thats whats needed when setting up matches!
 Post Reply Post Reply