| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedoOPS PS3 Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: oOPS PS3 Members
    Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Good, I'm glad you finally got that problem solved.  Now we're really going to 'beast' in L4D2...

Whats up? and mw2 and ut3 and mag and quake. BEASTMASSACRES
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Good, I'm glad you finally got that problem solved.  Now we're really going to 'beast' in L4D2...

Whats up? and mw2 and ut3 and mag and quake. BEASTMASSACRES

And VGP should be on PS3 ut3 Saturday night. Lets get on the same team again.Buzzin. As long as you don't say you and causepain are the only ones doing anything. Yea I heard that through my monitor. You got 1 point for the whole game lol Thats not quite a massacre my friend. They just outplayed us that time. No big deal. This time i will kill the flag carrier first before i go for the flag. like me you and boohink did.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:12am
Hatred may get a ps3 tmro.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 4:07pm
I said Pain and I were the only 2 on our team with mics; it was kinda unfair to be playing against a team that could coordinate.    
Got Pwned?

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 4:15pm
Plus, keep in mind I talk **** as an exercise in catharsis.  You know we're tight and I know how well you can play; in game sometimes I just spout off crap to dissipate frustration.  Hell, I say "Wow, I suck" probably as much as any other oft muttered phrase.  I don't actually believe I suck - that bad.  
Got Pwned?

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm

Plus, keep in mind I talk **** as an exercise in catharsis.  You know we're tight and I know how well you can play; in game sometimes I just spout off crap to dissipate frustration.  Hell, I say "Wow, I suck" probably as much as any other oft muttered phrase.  I don't actually believe I suck - that bad.  

I know thats what I love about you honey. And I know how good you can play. We all need to play together more. Cause were never all on the same team on 360. We still need to get a little better at working together.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 10:04pm
hurry up and gather ya boys so I can bring yall to The Mad House in CTF.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

hurry up and gather ya boys so I can bring yall to The Mad House in CTF.

Don't get too c***y. We got some true killa's coming! Its gonna get "NASTY" 4 sho
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 2:44pm
I didn't know you was a spawn killer Bum? I see you and Penguin like to taunt me. I don't mind getting taunted. I also like to taunt. I b taunting u guys more cause now cause VIDEOGAMEPRINCE just got UT3 for PS3. SYZYGY Seifer VIDEOGAMEPRINCE Q80FACE BenWa Tuna Faze Hypno and my man Buzzin and soon Hatred and Kosack.

Lets get it started in here. Lets get it started in here. Lets get it star t e ed.

oOPS is "NASTY" RRaaaAAAhhhHHH lol

Lets have some fun friendly games!

PS-I reserve the right to spawn kill if my team is being spawn killed!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I didn't know you was a spawn killer Bum? I see you and Penguin like to taunt me. I don't mind getting taunted. I also like to taunt. I b taunting u guys more cause now cause VIDEOGAMEPRINCE just got UT3 for PS3. SYZYGY Seifer VIDEOGAMEPRINCE Q80FACE BenWa Tuna Faze Hypno and my man Buzzin and soon Hatred and Kosack. Lets get it started in here. Lets get it started in here. Lets get it star t e ed. oOPS is "NASTY" RRaaaAAAhhhHHH lol Lets heve some fun friendly games! PS-I reserve the right to spawn kill if my team is being spawn killed!

not a spawn killer. nor am I c***y. It was just a pub so i was acting stupid
PSN:Imaginative
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 2:59pm
I taunt everyone  XD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 4:56pm
Its all good fella"s gg"s I don't mind being taunted. I do hate getting spawn killed! I get pssed quick...lol Im glad i didn't have a mic...lol At that moment i was saying fn cupcake...lol after that i wasn't playing i was looking for Bum...lol I kept hearing Drone say im on the bridge. i was like fk that im looking for Bum...lol When i found him he would kill me...lmao i was like mf-er that psses me off...lol It took me out of the game 4 sure...lol Its all good Bum it was just a pub...lol Next time SYZYGY gonna getcha though...lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:58pm
VGP got UT3 for ps3 now we can play 4 real.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:03pm
Nice pick up with VGP...he was a beast in CTF last I recall.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
Yea he will test the ps3 flag runners like Penguin 4 sure.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Penguin

I taunt everyone  XD
me too xD
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm
was VGP's PSN , The Assistant or something like that???
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 4:47pm
yes, and the courier or some crazy sh!t like that. he was prolly the best CTFer that i seen in OOPs.
glad 2 see him back. He'll get even better when hes use to the controller. Thumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:41pm
His psn is VideoGamePrince he's still the best CTF player there is imo.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 5:50am
sup oOPS ? how's the PS3 treating ya? better yet, how's the  UT3 community treatin yall? haha :] i'll be active soon, just focusing on other ish at the moment! pwn for me k? ;P 
-pwny
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 11:46am
sup iPwN ps3 people are ok. a couple peep talk a little smack but nuttin oOPS can't handle lol
CODMW2 Pro View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 11:59am
How is VGP the best CTF player when he and his team never accomplished anything in this game?

And everytime they played us they got shutdown? 

explanation Please haha
Im a Pro.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 1:00pm
Against us. get it? Your not Weezy lol But just in case it is you let me explain. Your the best dueler but not the best ctf player. Duelers are always running around spamming at everyone they see! lol Hanging out at power ups too long. lol Trying to get too many monster kills. lol They get in ctf and try to play it like a duel. lol There's a big difference in duel and ctf! No matter how good you are at ctf you still need a team that knows how to play. I believe VGP Seifer JKDMAN beat you guys 2 out of the first 3 games? Therefore if it had been the tourney you would have lost right? since it was best of 3. Also remember you PHANTACI and Trendy had played together as a team for a long time. VGP Seifer JKD hadn't ever played together on the same team. Ive played with and against most everyone and VGP is always the difference maker. But its just my oppinion and it is hard to call 1 person the best in a team game. So I may be wrong? It may be Seifer who's the best? Seifer is 4 sure the best all round player there is imo. But theres no way to prove anything so it don't really matter its a matter of oppinion. just don't be hatin on me 4 mine. lol No hate posts pls. lol friendly debate welcome!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
seifer may be the best all round on xbox but not ps3 me helscream and bumrush probably hold that title down pretty damn tight i havent played ut3 much in the last 2 months but i guarantee i can come back and still do pretty decent against...EVERYONE which is sad for the payers who play every day cause the ones i have seen play everyday i havent seen much improvement in the last 2 months (not specified to your clan just in general) dont make such a blunt statement calling him the best all round player when youve never played with me in every game mode ive played you maybe once or twice in tdm when u first got on

remember ctf is only 1 game mode just cause your good at 1 game mode dont mean your top **** anyone can spam rockets (or flak)and get kills in ctf
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 1:33pm
"BLUNT STATEMENT" lmao 4 real! Dude you really do crack me up. I believe i was asked to explain? You sure are defensive lol My bad have i insulted the "GAME CHANGER"? Get over yourself CROW lol If qm wants to play oOPS just ask us? No KB/mouse of course! You can play just as good with a controller right? No need to beat around the bush Crow lol Dust off a controller and lets play? lol I love fn wit you dude! You make it so easy 4 me.And didn't i say its just an oppinion? No way to prove anything! Ha Ha Ha

1 Mode? Seifer is the best vctf player ive seen PERIOD! and He's maybe the best ctf player also? He's a beast in Warfare and he rarely ever plays that mode. He rarely ever duels yet he duels great ! When we play tdm he scores at the top! So don't try and say Seifer is a 1 mode guy. He don't spam rockets and flak either! Accually he's the best sniper there is and thats using a controller not a lame azz kb/mouse where you just scroll and click. He don't like Warfare Duel or tdm but when he plays those modes he does well. He's the most skilled gamer ive ever seen! And he's the coolest person there is and you can ask anyone about that. Just ask PHANTACI he will tell you how cool Seif is. If you were a 360 player you would know what im talking about. Seif don't like ut3 on ps3 8on8 vctf and ctf spamfests. thats why you havn't seen him on ps3 much. BenWa is bout to get a 5on5 server then you will be seeing Seif alot. Sorry 4 the big post i just had to enlighten you just a bit. And I will also say this alot of people trash UT3 saying its dead and people that still play are lame zombies? yet they take the time to hop on this site to post about it. UT3 stil kills every other game by a mile! If some people move on to another game thats fine. Why hop on a UT3 site and even post negative SH1T? It don't make since to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>