FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uncharted 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uncharted 2
    Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 7:14pm

Does this game have a Co oP & if so how many players can do it?  Sorry for my lazyness too go back & read the past 4 pages.

A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 9:13am
yea it has co op but im not really interested in that,,,i haven't even tried it tho
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 1:14pm
Yeah  I think coop is just 3 people but not sure.

I'm on chapter 26 now...
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 12:31pm
Yes the coop is 3 people.  Definitely a lot of fun

XBL: I Am Osirus
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 2:37pm
I just got too the part where i had to use my journal & this game is F'n awesome Lol...Havent tried the Co Op or online play yet...Think i'ma finish the campaign first & enjoy the graphics.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 3:35pm
online is loadsa fun.. just did an rpg tdm... haha in the snow... couldn't see sh1t.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I just got too the part where i had to use my journal & this game is F'n awesome Lol...Havent tried the Co Op or online play yet...Think i'ma finish the campaign first & enjoy the graphics.

Yeah I like that part too with the Statue. I'm a few chapters ahead of you, i should finish it by the weekend. you me and ether should hit the multiplay one night when youre done.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:12pm
i was talking to victim420 and he said that the CO-OP is freaking insane.  you basically HAVE to work together as a team to stay alive.  i'm done with that.  let's do it gents.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Yeah I like that part too with the Statue. I'm a few chapters ahead of you, i should finish it by the weekend. you me and ether should hit the multiplay one night when youre done.

Sounds good, I was thinkin Campaign, Co Op & then Online Multiplayer.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 1:12am
Update 1.01 is out for Uncharted 2...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 8:41am

Update 1.01 is out for Uncharted 2...

Any noticeable changes?
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 9:46am
Not really:

* Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
* Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
* Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
* Added rate limit to “When a Chapter is Completed” Twitter event
* Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
* Fixed Danish Trophy description
* Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
* Fixed the “Players Met” list not displaying recent players
* Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues

If anyone didn't know there's a double points weekend this weekend for halloween, get twice as much cash as normal so level up lots quicker.

Speaking of levels... where abouts are you guys? I'm 23 atm.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 11:26am
I got it.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 12:22pm
did the update fix the Single player campaign at all? Just curious because thats the best part of the game (to me)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 2:50pm
im at level 14 & some dude was like level 58...thats insane
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 3:00pm
I kinda wish it was push to talk... thats the only thing I don't like about it online.

And I'm on level 11 atm I think.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 3:02pm
hmm, I find levels don't always mean much. I've ran into some pretty ****ty players that were level 40's.  You can play Coop against bots and level up  :\
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 3:23pm

I'm @ Level 0 Lol...Only played 1 match so far online & it was called Elimination...Couldnt find Plunder for the life of me!

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 8:58pm
I'm not sure if you can pick specific modes to play. Its normally a vote before u play.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 7:11pm
oh to find plunder u gotta search 'objectives type games' & sometimes you'll be able to vote for,turf war,plunder or chain reaction,,,so u myte not get to play plunder every tyme
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 7:27pm
Yeah there is Deathmatch, elimination (only two that you can specfically choose) and then there are the objective games.

I love plunder, its a great mode coz it has team work, fragging, and you get to deny them from scoring :D

Good way to XP up too.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 7:29pm
The annoying thing in Plunder is when noobs just try to run it the whole way themselves. Ideally everyone would have mics, get into some sort of line and throw it to each other. Even picking it up, throwing it, then picking it up again is better than just running.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 7:40pm
Yeah it is Jake.

Ooooo Question...

What is the most effective way to XP up?
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 7:59pm
I like simple Deathmatch but unless you get lots of kills in each game it takes quite a while. I've heard Survival is good, see here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091024054636AAc0mSQ
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 8:02pm
Fancy trying some survival tomorrow Dan? I've never played it before...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>