Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [83.33%]
4 [16.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has more Haters?
    Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 10:54am
Choose 1 and Leave a Comment saying why you choose that Person and Why you didn't pick the other. Smile

The Reason for this Poll is just out of curiosity lol LOL

FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:17am
QuickRC is a f**got o.o
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:18am
oh f*** i thought ide be on this list a**hole .... meh i vote for myself
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:28am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

oh f*** i thought ide be on this list a**hole .... meh i vote for myself

i vote for rev too...

or myself
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

i vote for rev too...

or myself

Who would hate you?  "Poison Vixxen?"  As for who has more haters, I'd have to go with Pawweezy.  I'm pretty sure more people hate him than the both of you combined, but if I have to go with one of the two, I'd say d***RC.  He's even got a little nickname.. and a hater with a PSN name clearly hating on him.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 5:42pm
where is envy crow and kali or paw???

we would own this thread...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 5:52pm
I chose quick Rc cuz he hits on under age female players. what a f***in clown and pedo

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 6:03pm
Me lol but i really dont care about the dumb ppl Clap
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 6:13pm
yo headshot, you know your now going to have fake clan tags with your name in them and have songs writen about you because of this thread. you are now considered an attention whore aswell...

EnVy must be earned"
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 6:37pm
LOL! I would've dominated this fn thread for real son
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 6:46pm
um make a real pole with the real hated players and i would mosdef win. but then again they hate me so much they would prolly just vote you or rev so i wouldnt win. they hate me that much lol =[

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 7:14pm
cause we have REAL dumb A** ppl on ut3 n i bet there all N00BS :PPP
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

cause we have REAL dumb A** ppl on ut3 n i bet there all N00BS :PPP
im one of the bigges ta**holes on this forum and i sure as hell aint no noob
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

um make a real pole with the real hated players and i would mosdef win. but then again they hate me so much they would prolly just vote you or rev so i wouldnt win. they hate me that much lol =[

Hmm.. didn't you have a poll over who was hated more, Strider or you?  Didn't he win? (or, since it was a who was hated more poll, lost..)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 10:21pm
QuickRC is pathetic.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 10:40pm
i know ur not a noob i just played you lol n know one called you a noob
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:00pm
i think u guys r all pathetic...seriously a great idea guys, NOT. yes lets all vote on who is most hated...has the community really got so bad to the point where were all singling eachother out in 1 of the stupidest polls in history...
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

i vote for rev too...

or myself

Who would hate you?  "Poison Vixxen?" 

you'd be suprised actually Confused
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

i think u guys r all pathetic...seriously a great idea guys, NOT. yes lets all vote on who is most hated...has the community really got so bad to the point where were all singling eachother out in 1 of the stupidest polls in history...
you have a point......
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:15pm
thank u pwn, hes in idiot of the day in my book, itzheadshot, great job dumb$hlT
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:20pm

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

i vote for rev too...

or myself

Who would hate you?  "Poison Vixxen?" 

you'd be surprised actually Confused

Wow.. just wow..  From what my experiences with and against you, you're one of the least hate-able people on UT3 or seem to be.  Oh well, at least they're surely not as low as "Poison Vixxen."
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:32pm
shes a person that impossible for many ppl to hate :) shes very nice friendly, and caring
theVIRUSofLIFE69
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

Double contradiction, which I didn't even think was possible. You say we're all pathetic for posting in here when clearly most of us realize it's all a joke. You say making this poll was stupid, yet you took the time to post your thoughts in here and managed to insult us at the same time. Then, in your second post, you called headshot a dumb**** or something.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 11:47pm
sum ppl dnt take jokes like others kali, wat sum ppl take as a joke can be offenseve to others. n yes i called him a dumba$$
theVIRUSofLIFE69
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2009 at 12:55am
Wow you people never seem to disappoint....you are arguing over who is hated the most?  Really?  Besides no "who is hated most list" is complete without Crow in it so this poll FAILS
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>