FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My apologies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My apologies
    Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 2:44pm
Hey just like to throw a couple of apologies out since last weekend, there's a few and I know not everyone will read these but I hope word of mouth carrys in this small community to the ones I owe an apology.

First, like to apologize to TRI. The match Sat between u guys and Sky, I was not intended to play that, I wasn't even gonna be playin UT3 but just for a couple of duels. Well Venom pretty well bugged me till I said yes (lol). So I played, didn't want u guys to thank I was the hold up, I got pushed into the match. Next after Defiance I just asked if me and Penguin could have an advantage on ping with a US host. You guys went on to state Penguin did good and his ping is lower then yours.

Well sorry that drew the line, that's what pissed me off. Penguin might play on Europe host more then me and might be use to it. I could care less, I just asked a simple question. I figured if Venom wanted me to play cause I'm good, I wanted to give him the best chance at winning a match for Sky. That's all. I play on XP all the time in dueling as long as the other player will play on East as well. Its only fair. That's why I asked.

Anyways sorry Drokun, Penguin and Slayer if I sounded like a d***. Didn't mean anythang by it.

Next, Mystic Medow and XwarX.

I dueled these 2 the other day and had words with both of them. I meant nothing by it. I guess ic you two as good competition and I guess I just don't expect to duel you guys and all you use is flak, rockets, flak. I just put you 2 over the 90% of the rest of the flakking noobs when I play DM and other stuff. **** just gets annoying and honestly takes no skill to flak, flak, flak cause someones around the corner.

I understand tho everyone has their weapon of choice and if that's what you guys like to use then so be it. I just don't thank you guys would like it if me, kali, rev or any other good dueler would just flak you guys all 10 kills. You'd get annoyed to and I guess that's why I like to duel a lot to get away from all the flak camping noobs in DMs and ****.

Anyways I meant nothing by what was said and you guys just play the way you guys wanna play.

Now Phantaci and Bum. The match between us in TDM yesterday. Sorry guys I was on the phone with 8 mins left in Defiance then with about 4 mins left my jump button broke and would jump when it wanted to. That's why me and Rev just left in Deck.

It wasn't Revs fault or anythang, it was mine. I plan on fixing my jump button here when I get home and if you wanna continue the 2v2 I'd be glad to. It was a good game the first game and I'd love to play more especially since we could all scrim a bit anyways.

That's it guys, I expect to have this thread called lame, just wanted to get that out, the great wall of text.

Peace, Inc.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 5:18pm
this thread is lame u f***in d***popper
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 5:47pm
dumb question but i gotta ask.....isnt using the shock combo the same as using a flak cannon around corners cause you know the enemy is going to be there? now i'm not saying use the same weapon for the entire match just saying for that situation. the times i do duel i get shock comboed because of the anticipation of where i'm going. same can be said about a flak cannon.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 5:51pm
no huge difference insultin really that u compared the two flak requires no skill and bounces off wall randomly and does ma**ive damage so anyone with NO aim can get a kill shock rifle requires u to aim
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 5:54pm
no weapons require skill in this game imo...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 6:00pm
ok u bring up a point about skill but the flak cannon is meant to bounce off walls. thats what its for. now with what your saying i agree a shock combo does take more skill. so the skilled shots are ok using the same weapon over and over again? everyone no matter who u are is gonna complain about same weapon usage. so in the end people are gonna use weapons in their comfort zone.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 6:01pm
indeed two_face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 6:56pm
Every weapon takes skill to fully use it, even the flak at some points. Sure getting flaked all the time is annoying as hell but deal with it, adapt.  

DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 8:04pm
save ur sorrows for someone else and watch the vagpoppers (inc and rev)
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 9:43pm
Two Fase, congratulations for making the dumbest post ever on this thread. Obviously you never dueled or know anythang about it so you really have no idea what i mean. You compare around the corners with shock combos and thats stupid. Thats prediction shouts that your getting ready to come around the corner. Now flak on the other hand, say u have someone down to 30 health and that person takes off running down a hallway and your on the other side of the hall, Constatnly spamming flak bouncing off the walls is no ***n skill, I mean go in ut3 and try it, you'll clearly see TAKES NO SKILL. Now i made this thread to apologize and clearly said use whatever the f*** you gotta use to win. So be it. Just saying im tired of the spamming flak players in this game u piss poor players and your god damn straight surfacing. Ill deal with it, Ill just spam flak all damn day long like its going outta style. See how u all like it. I made this an apology thread, for myself to the ones I maybe got carried away with.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 9:46pm
And I know I made mistakes saying anythang about it so I dont need you in here questioning anythang about it. So yes use whatever the hell you want in this game and remember to spam, spam, and spam. People dont get so pissed when your owning them with shock combos cause 1st it dont happen to much, as much as flak spam, and 2 the other player knows they cant do it and it takes a great deal of skill so they aint, most likely gonna b**** about it. And Worm, thanks.....
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

I figured Venom wanted me to play cause I'm good

Peace, Inc.

he's just being modest now lol.

j/k ^^ Still thanks for covering in to help.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

And I know I made mistakes saying anythang about it so I dont need you in here questioning anythang about it. So yes use whatever the hell you want in this game and remember to spam, spam, and spam. People dont get so pissed when your owning them with shock combos cause 1st it dont happen to much, as much as flak spam, and 2 the other player knows they cant do it and it takes a great deal of skill so they aint, most likely gonna b**** about it. And Worm, thanks.....

u need a hug.....it's a game and just a question. CROW didn't get bent outta shape for me comparing scenarios. i'm not here to take away any thunder in your apology you just happened to state something i was curious about and keeping it with the topic there was a breif discussion about it.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 10:02pm
Terrry15 Z (on the 360) has like 2500 flak kills.. that's like twice as many more kills than he has with any other weapon and he's considered to be one of the best duelers on console. you have to do whatever it takes to win. i use to hate playing flak whores but now i don't mind as much. if people spam flak at me, i spam right back.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Terrry15 Z (on the 360) has like 2500 flak kills.. that's like twice as many more kills than he has with any other weapon and he's considered to be one of the best duelers on console. you have to do whatever it takes to win. i use to hate playing flak whores but now i don't mind as much. if people spam flak at me, i spam right back.

sure sure... thats true but... what kind of kills feel better to you? Precision & well performed Snipe/Shock Combo's or random flak spam?
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 10:15pm
*enters*

*spams flak*

*leaves*

Wink
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 10:16pm
i get most of my kills with primary shock, rockets, or sniper.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 12:13am
a win is a win.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 5:26am
I taught a 4 year old to do a shock combo pull the right trigger then pull the left trigger...I told her..She must be a PHENOM cause she did it the first try.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:16am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I taught a 4 year old to do a shock combo pull the right trigger then pull the left trigger...I told her..She must be a PHENOM cause she did it the first try.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
i personally find stand still "prediction" comboes the noobiest thing in the game.
or one of the noobiest.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Blackfang

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
i personally find stand still "prediction" comboes the noobiest thing in the game.
or one of the noobiest.
so do i (no offence to those who use headphones) but i find it even noobier when they use headphones for stand still combos "predictions"
 Post Reply Post Reply