| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

oOPS Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oOPS Roster
    Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Danjel8

The only clans I see playing are the big ones. Good luck guys, f*** the c*** suckers who moan about clan size...
lmfao!!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 8:40am
just wondering.. since oops is a band of xbox players that are new to the ps3.. why dont u players join other clans too?.. like as in for example lady.. they are a team of ladies (obviously) but some of them are in otherr clans.. also like qm. players who only play together when they want to dominate. and thats it. they still joined other clans.. it would be good cause it will mix it up abit. help the smaller/newer ps3 clans who need more players.. obviosuly u being together is cool cos your a group of xbox players who are friends.. but if u just do that   think you will somehow still seem seperated from the ps3 community if u know what i mean. cos u would all still be 2gether.. not blending in with the ps3 community whihc u are now apatr of... just a suggestion im throwing out there.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 8:45am
Goodstuff. A new clan with enough people to actually have some good clan warz.

Ignore any crap that come your way cause it's mainly driven by smaller insecure hobbit clans

Sh*t will work out good for you guyz and F u K will see you on te battle field.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 8:50am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

just wondering.. since oops is a band of xbox players that are new to the ps3.. why dont u players join other clans too?.. like as in for example lady.. they are a team of ladies (obviously) but some of them are in otherr clans.. also like qm. players who only play together when they want to dominate. and thats it. they still joined other clans.. it would be good cause it will mix it up abit. help the smaller/newer ps3 clans who need more players.. obviosuly u being together is cool cos your a group of xbox players who are friends.. but if u just do that   think you will somehow still seem seperated from the ps3 community if u know what i mean. cos u would all still be 2gether.. not blending in with the ps3 community whihc u are now apatr of... just a suggestion im throwing out there.

good suggestion matt!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 9:04am
lol bows* haha,thank u. well i was just thinking it and thought i'd throw it out there for them to think about :).. and it would be good to add some more balance to the clans :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 1:12pm
yeah very good suggestion! but i still want to join up with the Xbox peoples :] getting tired of all you :P 
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

The only clans I see playing are the big ones. Good luck guys, f*** the c*** suckers who moan about clan size...

oh oh, tRi has 3 active members, pick us!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by iPwN

yeah very good suggestion! but i still want to join up with the Xbox peoples :] getting tired of all you :P 

OH OH i see how it is T_T, and i was gonna share piza with u aswel.. u can say goodbye to that now :( snif sniff. fine leave us init :P haha
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:31pm
i count 17.... wanna 2 vs 2 me and phantom (with seifer and ____) xD we'll let you choose the mapssssss (yes its a bribe. lol) sorry i guess i heard somewhere you guys had some top vctf'ers in your clan, and wanted to see how fast they adapt
Adios, the last farewell
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

i count 17.... wanna 2 vs 2 uM or 2 vs 2 me and phantom it would be a bigger but now a days everyones taken. xD we'll let you choose the modesssss (yes its a bribe. lol)

actually 13. some of the people on that roster aren't going to play the ps3 version. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i count 17.... wanna 2 vs 2 uM or 2 vs 2 me and phantom it would be a bigger but now a days everyones taken. xD we'll let you choose the modesssss (yes its a bribe. lol)

actually 13. some of the people on that roster aren't going to play the ps3 version. 
i seeeee o.O but still i was just counting in general you know. increasing my math and all that stuff. lol jk
Adios, the last farewell
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:42pm
yeah. still, 13 is a lot. i might just join up with a ps3 clan instead of being in oOPS. i guess i'll just see about it when i get my ps3. 
- Best Coast

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:20pm
Any other duelers tuna besides you?
name_is_clantag
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:22pm
yeah. Q80FACE and MiiNoW. i think Q80 is already on the ps3

- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:23pm
Asmodeus is a decent dueler and he's getting a ps3 also

- Best Coast

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:27pm
Where's your ps3? i got a rocket with ur name on it :P
name_is_clantag
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:35pm
You give your rockets names?
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:39pm
Yeah. One is pinky
one is snuggles
one is pookie
one is mr. wigglesworth

i can keep going.
name_is_clantag
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 8:46pm
yeah remy, hopefully it will be soon. if i don't get it within this month, then it will probably be around christmas. 
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 6:27am
DAM! oOPS has more members than I realized? This is the first time ive seen this section. Who knew? Maybe I will step over and join qm or Team Lady! Obviously "JUST A JOKE"
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 4:50am
Originally posted by Greeny

lol i was j/k about the comment i made at the start if people seemed to get offended by it, if u knew me u'd know im just messin about, plus mega (which im in) is a huge clan anyway lol
good luck with clan it would be cool to get some games in with your team when uve sorted everythin out or w/e.

Its all good...people take most of my jokes wrong too!...lol

And thks
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 5:05am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

yeah. still, 13 is a lot. i might just join up with a ps3 clan instead of being in oOPS. i guess i'll just see about it when i get my ps3. 

Traitorous bastard!
Got Pwned?

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 5:07am

i count 17.... wanna 2 vs 2 me and phantom (with seifer and ____) xD we'll let you choose the mapssssss (yes its a bribe. lol) sorry i guess i heard somewhere you guys had some top vctf'ers in your clan, and wanted to see how fast they adapt

Seifer and Benwa Babyheads would probably be your best match.  They both have a PS3 currently, but Benwa hates the PS3 controller.  I'll let them know to be in touch. 
Got Pwned?

Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 6:46am
Well I finally signed up lol and we have enough vctf players for a 4v4 now but I'll play 2v2 whenever.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Seifer and Benwa Babyheads would probably be your best match.  They both have a PS3 currently, but Benwa hates the PS3 controller.  I'll let them know to be in touch. 
That should b a good VCTF match BB has played PS3 on/off for a while and Seifer has a PS3 nut doesn't play UT3 on it...great player, watch out for the sniper boys. BTW nice to see a new clan, good luck with all and make sure they know just cos ur from 360 it don't mean u can't play this game. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>