| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ChaLLeNgE A-R

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ChaLLeNgE A-R
    Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:16am
Originally posted by layer_Cake

Originally posted by Danjel8

I'm sure if Fu K ever play A-R on ut3 again, there will be an equal amount of US and EU hosts... I would hope so anyway.
I think Fu K are playing ooPS first, which IMO should be a win for Fu K...
Anyway I challenge A-R to some DoMiNaTiOn on MW2!!! I think Aqua's host would be good and so would Sk-illers... 
Maybe throw some TDM in?
no offence to ooPS i did it again :) but you will hammer them there awful players! if thats the best vctf clan from xbox im glad im ps3!

Yeah I know that the back in the day line up of Crister, danjel8, Sk-iller, He4dhunt3r and Shaker would have spanked them easily... but no danjel or crister atm...

On an EU host it will still be 5-0 every map.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:20am

I'm sure if Fu K ever play A-R on ut3 again, there will be an equal amount of US and EU hosts... I would hope so anyway.
Anyway I challenge A-R to some DoMiNaTiOn on MW2!!! I think Aqua's host would be good and so would Sk-illers... 
Maybe throw some TDM in?
no offence to ooPS i did it again :) but you will hammer them there awful players! if thats the best vctf clan from xbox im glad im ps3!
Yeah I know that the back in the day line up of Crister, danjel8, Sk-iller, He4dhunt3r and Shaker would have spanked them easily... but no danjel or crister atm...
no doubt!
top 5 dead or alive
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:26am
Last time you played tRi was like months after release, half the team completely changed.

I was referring to the 3 public challenges I made in threads you coincidentally didn't see. Also Colossus challenged about twice publically with uN which you happened to miss. I think Xerxes too? not sure. I am sure he sent you several PSN messages asking back when we were still interested in playing.

The first time we tried to set something up (Unreal) we gave up on playing you because you'd play on your terms only. The PSN chats were no use because you wouldn't even let us pick a vCTF/WAR map, even after leaving you the choice for all tdm and ctf maps and TBs. Seeing neither side gave in we never played. Which is fine by me, but don't call us out then.

If you get flags on me in CTF in a map that's not retarded I will quit the game - again, because I'd realise how god aweful I just played.
I don't know how many players uN could get for a match, but I think we should at least be able to 4v4 all modes sometime. I'm sure we could somehow find a Eu and US host. We could do best of 5: tiebreaker war/vctf Eu host and tiebreaker tdm/ctf Eu host, both teams get to pick 2 maps and agree on 3rd (well I guess we could play the same maps twice but meh, that's such a drag).

btw we had to forfeit the match to A-R because we couldn't field enough players after someone got YLOD.

Oh and by the way thanks for taking the time of drooling over my photo to notice all those pointless and trivial details.

And in response to your PM, I just took the time to write coherent sentences before posting.

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Drokun

Last time you played tRi was like months after release, half the team completely changed.I was referring to the 3 public challenges I made in threads you coincidentally didn't see. Also Colossus challenged about twice publically with uN which you happened to miss. I think Xerxes too? not sure. I am sure he sent you several PSN messages asking back when we were still interested in playing.The first time we tried to set something up (Unreal) we gave up on playing you because you'd play on your terms only. The PSN chats were no use because you wouldn't even let us pick a vCTF/WAR map, even after leaving you the choice for all tdm and ctf maps and TBs. Seeing neither side gave in we never played. Which is fine by me, but don't call us out then.If you get flags on me in CTF in a map that's not retarded I will quit the game - again, because I'd realise how god aweful I just played.I don't know how many players uN could get for a match, but I think we should at least be able to 4v4 all modes sometime. I'm sure we could somehow find a Eu and US host. We could do best of 5: tiebreaker war/vctf Eu host and tiebreaker tdm/ctf Eu host, both teams get to pick 2 maps and agree on 3rd (well I guess we could play the same maps twice but meh, that's such a drag).btw we had to forfeit the match to A-R because we couldn't field enough players after someone got YLOD.Oh and by the way thanks for taking the time of drooling over my photo to notice all those pointless and trivial details.And in response to your PM, I just took the time to write coherent sentences before posting.
your are one silly retard! a bag of contradictions! venom. warheart, harry were all there n they know who ducked n who didn't! now i suggest if you put as much of your time into your home as you do talking **** on here you might have a home thats in the 21st century!
top 5 dead or alive
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:32am
That's a no?

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:40am

That's a no?
yeap a big no to you having sme home improvements! what did you ask me something in your last essay??? to tell the truth i read two words n c dat it was da sme ol bullsh1t n stopped n quickly returned to lmao at your home! peace
top 5 dead or alive
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:32am
Maybe you can get mummy to read it out loud.

edit: This is the paragraph of interest:

I don't know how many players uN could get for a match, but I think we should at least be able to 4v4 all modes sometime. I'm sure we could somehow find a Eu and US host. We could do best of 5: tiebreaker war/vctf Eu host and tiebreaker tdm/ctf Eu host, both teams get to pick 2 maps and agree on 3rd (well I guess we could play the same maps twice but meh, that's such a drag). If you get flags on me in CTF in a map that's not retarded I will quit the game - again, because I'd realise how god aweful I just played.

(PS sorry A-R for hijackin thread)

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:47am

Maybe you can get mummy to read it out loud.edit: This is the paragraph of interest:I don't know how many players uN could get for a match, but I think we should at least be able to 4v4 all modes sometime. I'm sure we could somehow find a Eu and US host. We could do best of 5: tiebreaker war/vctf Eu host and tiebreaker tdm/ctf Eu host, both teams get to pick 2 maps and agree on 3rd (well I guess we could play the same maps twice but meh, that's such a drag). If you get flags on me in CTF in a map that's not retarded I will quit the game - again, because I'd realise how god aweful I just played.
maybe you could get mummy to decorate tell her to apply 4 a crisis loan! or write in to 60 minute make over!! u should be trying to get tri together for the finals against AR! un is of no importance to me, maybe if just one of you can show me your able to gve us a challenge in vechile modes i might be tempted!!!
top 5 dead or alive
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:53am
Well I'd say godead's pretty good at it, but he's still on YLOD status atm.
I don't see that match ever happening anymore because all interest for it died. Right now I'm not sure how much penguin's playin UT3 but other than that it's just colossus and me, and I don't exactly whore it either.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:06am

maybe you could get mummy to decorate tell her to apply 4 a crisis loan! or write in to 60 minute make over!! u should be trying to get tri together for the finals against AR! un is of no importance to me, maybe if just one of you can show me your able to gve us a challenge in vechile modes i might be tempted!!!
in Warfare yea, i cant give you a challenge (Same way in CTF you cant give me a challenge)
buy last time i played with you in a VCTF EU server, you didn't impress me. and one of the funniest things i seen was when u had the flag for about 5 minutes
on necropolis hiding right behind where the flag gos, you taunted for about 5 minutes str8, then when u had a chance to score, i combo'd you, returned the flag and taunted the rest of the game.  :D
NEway, when i get back id like to vs. w.e team your on. as well as A-R (if yaw still wanna have some GGs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:07am
BTW. I was on my "SooperManLuva" account that time on Necropolis.  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:23am

Maybe throw some TDM in?
no doubt!

Oops isn't a bad team at all.  one of the best respected clans in my eyes.  they gave us a run for our money.  i'm not saying we're the best, but we have gotten stronger.  play them first then make your assumptions.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:59pm

Maybe throw some TDM in?

I just upgraded to a 40Mb down by 5Mb up connection and hard wired the entire house on a gigabit router and switches.  I should be able to host for NASA at this point.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:40am

Maybe throw some TDM in?
LMFAO who is this fn idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his psn says it all lol layer_cupccake aaAAAhhHHH HHhhhAAaaa its all good layer just messin wit ya cupcake! oOPS gonna show you soon though lol Then you come back here and read your post and see why your an idiot! lmao
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:18am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Maybe throw some TDM in?
LMFAO who is this fn idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his psn says it all lol layer_cupccake aaAAAhhHHH HHhhhAAaaa its all good layer just messin wit ya cupcake
Its not his PSN account tho.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Maybe throw some TDM in?
LMFAO who is this fn idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his psn says it all lol layer_cupccake aaAAAhhHHH HHhhhAAaaa its all good layer just messin wit ya cupcake
Its not his PSN account tho.

whats his real psn? maybe i will reconize it. and what clan is he with? if he's in a clan.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:48pm

striderfx - And he's clanless, since noone is willing to enjoy his beautiful comments to others.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Maybe throw some TDM in?
no doubt!

Oops isn't a bad team at all.  one of the best respected clans in my eyes.  they gave us a run for our money.  i'm not saying we're the best, but we have gotten stronger.  play them first then make your assumptions.

I think our top 5 beat DEEP 5-0 on 3 maps... Thats all I was going off. No offence intended
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:48pm
hey team A R get with me next week about a match with us ok
[/url]
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

well next week friday we play legend and then that saturday we play devil. So it would either need to be that following weekend or sometime before then.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Add A-R_pSyChOdRaMa & we'll set up a match...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 9:21pm

Maybe throw some TDM in?
5-O oOPS? Never happen captain! lmao Random posts like this always crack me up
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

striderfx - And he's clanless, since noone is willing to enjoy his beautiful comments to other.

lmfao OH i see. thks. That explains it lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 4:51pm
Ay could someone from AR get with BenWa and let him know where you got the AR server? Him and Seifer run real good on your server so he wants the same one only smaller. It sucks 4 me cause i lag real bad on yours 4 some reason? oOPS_BenWa is his psn thks.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 4:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>