Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2v2 Tournament - Free Agents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2v2 Tournament - Free Agents
    Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 8:10am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

haha, TBH i think we are already the monty pythons of the UT3 community! o.0 if we didn't have self depreciating humour to use as a defense mechanism i think we'd cry with some of our results! those negative result TDMs were hot **** though, some people couldn't be that bad if they tried!

hmm.. i'd better shut up now before leah ditches me as my TDM partner and i'm stuck with you j/k

Lol if we didn't have a sense of humour we'd probably have gone crazy like jack nicholson in the shining after being owned in TDM several times. LOL
all roun nice guy lol.
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 8:53am

i think i might do the TDM thing if i can get a good enough partner

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 8:55am
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

<FONT style=": #000000">i think i might do the TDM thing if i can get a good enough partner

how about carlo?
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 8:57am

<FONT style=": #000000">i think i might do the TDM thing if i can get a good enough partner

how about carlo?

No way does Demon Onslaught deserve to be paired with an total idiot like me. Ouch He can get a much better partner.
all roun nice guy lol.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:06am
Originally posted by CarloThunder

how about carlo?

No way does Demon Onslaught deserve to be paired with an total idiot like me. Ouch He can get a much better partner.

guess i'd better leave the matchmaking to cilla! i think you guys would make a good team though, you already get on with each other.. i wish people would stop pussyfooting around and just ask who they want to be their partner, its not highschool and i know at least 5 people who want to play but are too scared to ask anyone

as for the total idiot thing, don't be so silly or i'll have to shout at you over PM
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:21am

how about carlo?

guess i'd better leave the matchmaking to cilla! i think you guys would make a good team though, you already get on with each other.. i wish people would stop pussyfooting around and just ask who they want to be their partner, its not highschool and i know at least 5 people who want to play but are too scared to ask anyone

as for the total idiot thing, don't be so silly or i'll have to shout at you over PM

Just stating a fact about the idiot thing :(.  Maybe omeone could be paired with me as a form of punishment or something.
all roun nice guy lol.
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:25am
so when is this tourney starting?

i'm going home tomorrow, so no UT3 until next weekend.  Sleepy

tbh, i usually own in TDM

something about being surrounded by the enemy that really pushes my game to the next level.
maybe i'm playing noobs though.
would like to play some decent folk.  
was playing against War the other time
him on blue, me on red.  
100-99
he won, but i don't remember our individual scores.
it was fun though.  

Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:32am

right, now im gonna shout at you over PM Ouch

yeah you might not be the best player in ut3 (i can say that as neither am i), but you are fun to play with, always try your best and want to improve. dont be so down on yourself, its only a game at the end of the day! Smile

edit:
p.s sorry for hijacking this thread... Embarra**ed
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:15pm
so anyway i asked shion lets see wat he saysthen n who are you with bev n i think carlo n val or qwertyu would be a good team , ( qwertyu42 is better now isnt he?)
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:20pm

so anyway i asked shion lets see wat he saysthen n who are you with bev n i think carlo n val or qwertyu would be a good team , ( qwertyu42 is better now isnt he?)

i'm with ipwn/charliesceney/LaDy_Disturbia/Iamofftheedge/LaDy_Love-game/Leah, a woman of many names, she kicks a** at ut3 and im lucky to be her partner as shes definately the better player!

and yeah you're right val would be a good partner for carlo, i'll see if i can work my matchmaking skills later!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 4:36pm

Just stating a fact about the idiot thing :(.  Maybe omeone could be paired with me as a form of punishment or something.

I don't know whether our playing times will be compatible but if you want to try me out as a partner I'm good for the punishment so long as you are too Wink

We can give it a try anyway and if my hours of play aren't to your liking then you can always try Raz (PcX_Razielgal) she's a pretty good player and she plays a lot earlier than I do Embarra**ed
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

[QUOTE=CarloThunder]

I don't know whether our playing times will be compatible but if you want to try me out as a partner I'm good for the punishment so long as you are too Wink

We can give it a try anyway and if my hours of play aren't to your liking then you can always try Raz (PcX_Razielgal) she's a pretty good player and she plays a lot earlier than I do Embarra**ed
[/QUOTE

Hi Cath i'd be happy to practise a few games with you. Smile  I usually play from 9pm to 11.30pm in midweek but will be on at 8 tomorrow.
all roun nice guy lol.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:11pm
i might be teaming up with TORMENTER for this 2v2 thing.
just not sure if im really interested. lol. if not me, then DRoNE will be teaming up with TORMENTER.
NEway, gl 2 every1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:51pm

Hi Cath i'd be happy to practise a few games with you. Smile  I usually play from 9pm to 11.30pm in midweek but will be on at 8 tomorrow.

I should be at work tomorrow and if I am I'll be home and gaming by 2am.  If I'm too crippled to work then I'll try to get on at 8.  If I'm not going to make it I'll send you mailThumbs Up

At the weekend if you can get one I can try to get a couple of the PcX guys to 2v2 with us Smile but it'll be like 4am Shocked

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:54pm

I should be at work tomorrow and if I am I'll be home and gaming by 2am.  If I'm too crippled to work then I'll try to get on at 8.  If I'm not going to make it I'll send you mailThumbs Up

At the weekend if you can get one I can try to get a couple of the PcX guys to 2v2 with us Smile but it'll be like 4am Shocked

Cheers Cath but i doubt i'll be online at 4am, latest i've stayed online is 2.30am.
all roun nice guy lol.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 7:01pm
lol I can see I need to play some more sociable UK hours now.

I'm definitely off work at the weekend so just let me know when you're free and I'll pop in for a couple of matches.  Maybe Bev and Leah can double team us lol

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 7:10pm

lol I can see I need to play some more sociable UK hours now.

I'm definitely off work at the weekend so just let me know when you're free and I'll pop in for a couple of matches.  Maybe Bev and Leah can double team us lol

lol i'll be on probably after 9pm at the weekend so any time after that should be good.  If you team with me though, we would get owned only because of me being useless lol.
all roun nice guy lol.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:29pm

im sure you guys can make this work between ya, you'd make a fab team! also carlo you're welcome to practice with me at 2v2 whenever you like as leah isn't normally on when i'm around, so a lot of the time im short of a partner too! *sniffle*

and if you want to see the meaning of ownage we should play the vagpoppers again, i feel the need for serious revenge on mean old mr crow and his partner in crime! Wink 

you never know if we play really well our kills *may* equal out our suicides, don't get too excited yet though, thats only on a good day! LOL Embarra**ed j/k (*well not actually a joke, but rev + inc will keep quiet Shocked*)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:32pm

im sure you guys can make this work between ya, you'd make a fab team! also carlo you're welcome to practice with me at 2v2 whenever you like as leah isn't normally on when i'm around, so a lot of the time im short of a partner too! *sniffle*

and if you want to see the meaning of ownage we should play the vagpoppers again, i feel the need for serious revenge on mean old mr crow and his partner in crime! Wink 

you never know if we play really well our kills *may* equal out our suicides, don't get too excited yet though, thats only on a good day! LOL Embarra**ed j/k (*well not actually a joke, but rev + inc will keep quiet Shocked*)
VAGPOPPERS FTW!!! lady bev u will on day...get a headshot on me.... maybe... when i sit idle in a room ...if tht ever happens.... :) ;)
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 9:44pm
LMAO, i got an awesome headshot on top_oldskool the other day when he was afk! o.0

you can't constantly be ready to start your matches, and the day you're not i'll pounce like a predator and seize the cheap kill! LOL

VAGPOPPERS FTW! LOLClap
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 8:27am

Yeah that sounds cool Bev, Just wanna make up for the last time when i finished on minus on Rising Sun. Never do well on that map. Ouch
all roun nice guy lol.
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 11:21pm
*bump..........13 teams, 3 matches...............ima b sure to put my team there morrow..............where r the others at tho.....iono.
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 11:53pm
13 teams? LOL Some effort >_>
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 12:37am
Somebody 2 vs 2 me and remy on the weekends plz >.<
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 1:00am
Well, seeing how I'm finally caught up (except two short (10 question) quizzes and two short chapters), I might finally be up for a 2vs2 team.  I'm not willing to join another clan, but if the timing can be less enough of a ha**le, I'm game.  I usually get around 10-11, but with most of my stuff done, I might be able to start getting on at 9 or earlier again.  I'm going to make sure that I get the rest of it done before cla** tomorrow, so I'll surely be on tomorrow night.

Oh, and TDM, DM, and Duel are my main modes, though I'm trying to switch it up and play my least favorite mode. (CTF)  I haven't had all too much vehicle experience recently, so whatever skill I actually had might be kind of rusty in VCTF and Warfare.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>