FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post That ScreenShot!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post That ScreenShot!
    Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 11:38am
Originally posted by shewulph

get ****d D:

LMAO, i didnt think you'd actually post it! ah well, at least i beasted that X_cellence guy! xD

wulph uses hax D:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 11:46am
fake screenshots now? well we played ps3 and won every game 5-0 or 4-0 it was total r3pe so im sure X_cellenCe_ will just laugh about all the negetivity being thrown his way _-)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 11:48am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

fake screenshots now? well we played ps3 and won every game 5-0 or 4-0 it was total r3pe so im sure X_cellenCe_ will just laugh about all the negetivity being thrown his way _-)

LOL., you're X_cellence? it was clearly a joke, the guy wasnt playing :P
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 11:53am
That pic was not meant to make fun of VGP, just to show off our skill in UT3......  he showed up at the end
Big smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:05pm
oh...well i seen where you Penguin and FoXy were clowning him in the NM clan section. i just figured this was more of the same.

VGP hasn't did anything to anyone on ps3 so trashing him is pretty low imo
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:08pm
he only gets clowned on because of you   :P

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:11pm
i wasnt trashing him! lol. i dont even know who he is, honestly. and i'm not foxy, its luci.

my initial comment was purely pointing out i did the worst of the lot, self depeciating humor. it was obv the excellence guy wasnt playing, i just thought he was some random. havent played in 3 weeks at least so i cant keep pace with the alt's.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:14pm
bullsh1t! he was the best ctf player on 360! just because i say that don't give you a reason to talk sh1t about him! i bet he tore you up Penguin! thats probably why your saying sh1t about him? lol

but like i said he wont care what you say _-)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:14pm
Penguin has a point... The main reason people fu*k with him is because all the d1ck-riding you gave him.
And i was not clowning on him. i may have said "he sucks" and stuff, but i say that 2 everyone.
Hell, Penguin is no better then Ckeli in my honest opinion.  :D

Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:19pm
i got your d1ck riding b1tch! fk you! hows that? you guys wanna talk sh1t lets do it! i got sh1t else to do atm _-)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:20pm
just checked NM thread, i did not even trash him. i said it was funny when Kenpachi or w/e said that.
Penguin and foxy were giving him sh1t, such assholes.  D:<
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:21pm
@Syzyshyt,
only reason I even acknowledge who he is the fact that you made him out to be a huge beast, which he isn't  :P  imo Seifer and JKD are way better   ;D   and no one tears me up, especially in a pub  XD!

@Reekan,
No one is better than ckeli soooo   >.O   
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:24pm
you said he sucks

lets play ctf and vctf lol

You Penguin FoXy and whoever

i'll talk to VGP Seifer and JKD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:25pm
^^^ Someone needs Midol.

Midol is a brand  of an over-the-counter drug for menstrual cramping and other effects related to premenstual syndrome and menstruation. 

Midol Menstrual Complete helps to relive all your PMS symptoms. It uses maximum strength to treat cramps, bloating, fatigue, backache and headache. It's an all-in-one feel better gelcap. So the next time you are sore or can't fit into your pants, grap a couple of these.

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:29pm

Yeah, I was warming up on Xbox 360 awhile back trying to get the feel of the controller. First match I ever played on there..this was my score..=/

oh..VGP..aint really that big of ctf player..no offense to him..never played him on PS3..I know on 360 he wasnt all that. He's good but not like a beast! or whatever. Had no trouble with him. Only people I rival in ctf is Penguin & Phantaci..no one else really gives me trouble.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Penguin

@Syzyshyt,
only reason I even acknowledge who he is the fact that you made him out to be a huge beast, which he isn't  :P  imo Seifer and JKD are way better   ;D   and no one tears me up, especially in a pub  XD!
@Reekan,

keep quacking duckboy! your psn is Penguin but you quack ingame more like a duck! lol

remember Omicron Dawn? i do lol Seifer FK'D you up so bad!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:31pm

you said he sucks

lets play ctf and vctf lol

You Penguin FoXy and whoever

i'll talk to VGP Seifer and JKD
i think everyone sucks.... i already said that. lol  
i don't even play UT3 serious NEmore but if u wanna do that then sure, if Foxy&Penguin R cool with it.
Don't take my talk serious, cuz its NEthing but serious.  Embarrassed

Watch in 720P....duh
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:32pm
Bumrush, 4 more kills and your K/D ratio would have been 10/1. Damn man, how dare you quit on the game like that. That's a shame.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:32pm
Excessive menstrual bleeding: A condition which is characterized by an abnormal excess of blood loss during menstruation.

This condition may lead to cramping, bloating and defending Xbox 360 players.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Yeah, I was warming up on Xbox 360 awhile back trying to get the feel of the controller. First match I ever played on there..this was my score..=/
oh..VGP..aint really that big of ctf player..no offense to him..never played him on PS3..I know on 360 he wasnt all that. He's good but not like a beast! or whatever. Had no trouble with him. Only people I rival in ctf is Penguin & Phantaci..no one else really gives me trouble.

you just didn't play enough to know...trust me VGP was a beast
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:38pm
@ sygzy - lol why do I need to play enough when the few times I played it was a breeze?

@ Pinnacle- haha, DM & TDM is my mode. I got to go all out on both systems.
PSN:Imaginative
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:39pm

@Syzyshyt,
@Reekan,

keep quacking duckboy! your psn is Penguin but you quack ingame more like a duck! lol

remember Omicron Dawn? i do lol Seifer FK'D you up so bad!
LOL, Did I even play Seifer on Omicron?! only thought it was on Reflection and Searchlight. My bad yo  O:

and another thing that concerns me about you Syzyshyt.....you seem to care a lot about public games? After almost 3 years of playing UT3, I don't care if I win a pub or not   :/
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:40pm
im going to defend my friend...thats just how it is... and i don't give a good fk what ps3 ctf players think of me!!!

im not try'n to be popular in ctf that mode is old
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:41pm

... and i don't give a good fk what ps3 ctf players think of me!!!

How about PS3 Warfare players?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 12:46pm

@Syzyshyt,
@Reekan,
keep quacking duckboy! your psn is Penguin but you quack ingame more like a duck! lol remember Omicron Dawn? i do lol Seifer FK'D you up so bad!
LOL, Did I even play Seifer on Omicron?! only thought it was on Reflection and Searchlight. My bad yo  O:
and another thing that concerns me about you Syzyshyt.....you seem to care a lot about public games? After almost 3 years of playing UT3, I don't care if I win a pub or not   :/

lol i care about pubs? your ate up...i don't care period! lol your the one that talks all the sh1t ingame.

honestly thats all you and FoXy do is trash everyone on the other team...atleast the times ive been on your team!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>