Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post That ScreenShot!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post That ScreenShot!
    Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 8:53am
how is Raven easy mode ?

and why is it that Valer guys = shotgun + heavy composite?

No wonder you guys cant win a contract, right now SVER is kicking ass in DOM only because of the dam lag on there map its freaking annoying!!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 9:59am
Everyone knows that the developers made it easier for Raven because you guys kept crying. And don't even start on the shotgun. Yours shoots twice as fast and twice as far. And then there's that robocop armor that most of you wear. 
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:08am
O how i wish my fellow clan members from CaW could read this post, i think Valer is = to Raven as far as weapons, however i find my self complaining more about SVER, from my experience and  when ever we go up against valor on say G-F side, we always encounter NOOB tubers, or shotgun heavy armor wearing RED DOTS!! I have really nothing against Valor because they are not the competition, but SVER on the other hand they owe us some contracts!! Because we all know before the 2.0 update RAVEN was whooping some ass...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 1:01pm
I once had a loadout like that (complete with rockets and grenades), but I changed it to medic/ engineer with a shotgun and the second best armor.  I also have explosives detectors with two or three of my loadouts.  I don't find myself using the rocket launcher anymore.  My explosives are usually one of the three or four machine guns I have + a grenade launcher or grenades.   I feel like a Demoman from Team Fortress 2 whenever I have the machine gun + grenade launcher.  Either way, I think we need to get back on topic here.  Perhaps, you show your side of things (CaW's version of clan deploy).  Unfortunately, I really don't have a clan to do a screenshot of.  Apparently, the one I just joined only had a handful of people and only the person who sent me the invite appears to be active.  The other three or four haven't been on since I joined.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:29pm
MAG is a great fk'n game regardless of what loadout people use or what faction has an advantage. I can't wait to get my sh1t caught up so i can start playing MAG again with KEQ.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by GIO_2064

O how i wish my fellow clan members from CaW could read this post
bring them here :D
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

MAG is a great fk'n game regardless of what loadout people use or what faction has an advantage. I can't wait to get my sh1t caught up so i can start playing MAG again with KEQ.
Yeah, we're rolling deep every day and we've got our own website started. Hurry back.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

O how i wish my fellow clan members from CaW could read this post
bring them here :D

nah i dont need to introduce them to the drama that is iamgaiming!!

besides the MAG forums here is dead, they rather be on the official board, where its MAG 24/7!! Smile

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Yeah, we're rolling deep every day and we've got our own website started. Hurry back.

4 Sure Bain.. I'll have to start over though because i deleted my SYZYGY_oOPS psn I'll add you and Buzzin as soon as i create my new psn.

KEQ website ay? You know i'll be on there
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Everyone knows that the developers made it easier for Raven because you guys kept crying. And don't even start on the shotgun. Yours shoots twice as fast and twice as far. And then there's that robocop armor that most of you wear. 

since i have not bin playing MAG that long do tell..

Robocop armor Clap freaking hilarious, nah i can tell you i wear mesh composite, not the strongest but i can go in circle around the red dot trying to kill me, unless of course we have two-or three...

since i have not played on any other faction other than, RAVEN i wouldn't know about the weapons, like you say the shotgun.

if you have every picked up a SVER gun when you kill someone, notice that their guns dont have any recoil or very little compared to VALORS-RAVENS guns..

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:27pm

nah i dont need to introduce them to the drama that is iamgaiming!!

besides the MAG forums here is dead, they rather be on the official board, where its MAG 24/7!! Smile

It would be nice to have a few more totally non-UT3 people over here though, such as ones from MW2, MAG, or NFS/ GT4, when they come out.  You should consider asking a few them to check this place out.  Apparently, some MAG people don't like CoD that much (I saw someone bashing the play style of CoD in one of the posts.), so some of us might even have a little in common.  Yeah, I was lurking on there a few nights ago, trying to figure out why I can't Vet over to Valor, since I just now hit 60 a few nights ago.  Level 70 apparently threw a wrench into my plans.  Hopefully, I make it to 70 before they add 10 more levels. (I'm at 62 now.)
RAWS frags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 2:37pm

DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 4:51pm
Its funny, you crossed your name out, but when you click the photo and it shows ur other images, we've seen u before, ur one of QnL, is it blaze or something?

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 4:58pm
Does it matter?

DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 5:22pm
not really, just pointed it out being a fail and all

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by RAWS frags

Does it matter?
Apparently to you it does.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 7:21pm

Demon and Lunchy, awesome. :D

Not that I have anything against you, "RAWS frags" really, but that was smooth.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 9:44pm
Um thanks lol. I don't care what ether of these sorry ass people got to say.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by RAWS frags

Um thanks lol. I don't care what ether of these sorry ass people got to say.
If that were true, the anonymity wouldn't be an issue, just sayin'.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:17pm
Besides, who hasn't killed Techman a billion times every map?
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:48pm
..but his frag on him was "RAW"
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 8:40am
See he gots it ^_-

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

lool
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

lool
The funny thing is, I don't think he realises he was making fun of him...
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:05pm

PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>