FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by DorienO

-want to join my clan.  would love to add another girl    do you have any .....pics? - VEDAKID

lmao!!!  thats cold bro!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:43pm
LOL venom u got the funniest sig ever,,,
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by hcruiix

No this isn't harsh what's harsh about it? idgi......anyways post names nd evrything so mabe they'll stop sending messages. and when i read that part of how they send nude pictures, my face expression was that of WTMuthaF???!?!?!?!?! humiliate tha creeps nd you'll c thy wnt evn show face in this forum any longr. 

i dont think naming and shaming the creeps is harsh at all. so long as people realise we're not doing it because we're man haters or anything LOL like i said before 99.9% of ut3 guys are nice, friendly and respectful.. its just the 0.01% that should be shamed here!

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 11:09pm
Ppl should be called out on their bull$h!t...If no one says anything they'll think it's ok too keep doing it.  Some dudes cant take a hint.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 3:11am
Originally posted by QuickRC

OMG i just seen a really cool link for u at the bottom of my screen here you go Valjohn 

www.match.com (Make Love Happen) LOOL!

... and here is one for you :-))) ...

(I hope their language is not too evolved for you)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 3:50am
ALL YOU PERVS NEED TO F OFF, GET A FN LIFE, UR PATHETIC.
i made a HUGE mistake by showing off my looks to the guys in this community... yea i wont lie, i LIKED the attention....but after time i realised i was only being treated nicely by SOME of the guys in this community because of my gender... like i have said previously, i'm not here to be viewed as a piece of meat...i'm here to get my talent recognised....
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 5:03am

i showed my group partner in marketing cla** this thread and she couldnt stop laughing for 5 mins, now i might be a drunk  and  a pothead but yall are mad f***ED UP if youre lookin to hookup over PSN, and ive heard rumours of a few people tryin to do this, and to those people i say HAVE YOU EVER f***ING TRIED TALKIN TO SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE ? SERIOUSLY JUST START WITH HELLO AND BE YOURSELF YOU SAD MOTHERf***IN c*** SUCKIN **** EATING PATHETIC PUSSY DEPRIVED SONS OF f*** f*** b**** MOTHER f*** f*** IDIOTS

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:41am

Well.. crazy stuff is happening..

I mean look at the WoW community.. people actually met and got married threw these MMORPG's.
And 1 out of 8 people couples last year met online.

I don't mind whatever people are doing with their lifes as long as you do it with some descent sense and don't do stuff like hitting on underage girls... (or boys in some matters)
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

Well.. crazy stuff is happening..

I mean look at the WoW community.. people actually met and got married threw these MMORPG's.

I don't mind whatever people are doing with their lifes as long as you do it with some descent sense and don't do stuff like hitting on underage girls... (or boys in some matters)

what about hitting on girls AND boys?
rican wanted me to ask
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 7:12am
this thread is lame if you can't take a little flirting go back to second grade...
and if someone bothers you and you can't ignore them go back to first....
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 7:13am

That's mainly through dating sites I think though, lol
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 7:18am
That you don't end up with stuff like this: (even tho the video is hilarious)

Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Drokun

That's mainly through dating sites I think though, lol

Yah I know xD I got it from the Did You Know? 3.0 Video in the Off-Topic section.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Some guys just need too get a life....Give up stalking women into every server they go in....Dont get butthurt when they dont wanna be your friend....Dont make up multiple F'n psn's too send them hate mail & begging too add you back to psn....If you have the balls too talk $h!t too them in private have the balls too say what you gotta say when they're hanging wit their friends.  Just because they're online doesnt give you permission too act like a creep cuz i'm sure most wouldnt in real life cuz they wouldnt have the balls too approach them.

DoD you rock!
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 9:44am
Originally posted by MrKshaker

PS: I'm not a stalker ( i think)!!
I have sendt f. request to sweulph & Mommyrox!!!
Hmmm mabe they think i am a Norwegian psn stalker... Sounds very cool.
NOT.

krister
Sending one friend request to some you play alot doesn't constitute stalking.

UT3 is a predominantly male community, send some the boys from UT3 to HOME and watch the creepy girl stalkers.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:00am
[/QUOTE]
Sending one friend request to some you play alot doesn't constitute stalking.[/QUOTE]

I agree on that : 85% of my ps3 friends list are guys added after of dozens of games played together

It's nice to have friends like that when there is no ambiguity :-)))
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 2:12pm
i'm not going to judge the whole internet dating thing... because i have internet dated in the past... idc who knows... or what yall think about it..

& Urlord i CAN handle flirting... because i myself am a HUGE flirt...
i just don't like when guys try to be your "friend" when really they just want to see what they'll get out of you... and for that i've been f.u.c.k.e.d over many times... & yes that is my own fault.

but seriously... adding a girl to ur PSN just because she has a nice voice? that sh!t pisses me off...

i hate when guys go easy on me when i duel... the only person that NEVER takes it easy on me when we duel is xWaRx...

pretty much i think that there's just a bunch of gender discrimination going around...

& as soon as a new girl makes her way to the spot light of this UT3 Community... whats' the first thing that comes to these guy's minds? "is she hott?"

i'm not tryna say all you guys are like that in this community... but a good 75% are.

i kind of regret telling people that i'm a girl....
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 2:13pm
As soon as you used your mic I think people might've found out anyway.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 5:17pm
VENOM, your sig f.ukkin owns!!!! Thumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Drokun

As soon as you used your mic I think people might've found out anyway.

You'd think that wouldn't you?  but loads of people used to think I was a guy LOL maybe my old mic was a bit sh!tty, maybe I do sound like a guyEmbarra**ed who knows they probably still do think that.  And on the forum when I first joined there were a lot of people thought I was a guy... must be the sick sense of homour Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by WEAPoNiZ3D

lol why tha fk would anyone be offended by this thread (appart from whoevers gettin named n shamed) ?? lmfao anyone (envy) whos gettin pissed off at it just go fill some other borin thread with ur complaining , u dont have to read it, this **** is funny as hell its got potential 2 be a cla**ic
101% agreed..

krister
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Originally posted by MrKshaker

PS: I'm not a stalker ( i think)!!
I have sendt f. request to sweulph & Mommyrox!!!
Hmmm mabe they think i am a Norwegian psn stalker... Sounds very cool.
NOT.

krister
Sending one friend request to some you play alot doesn't constitute stalking.

UT3 is a predominantly male community, send some the boys from UT3 to HOME and watch the creepy girl stalkers.
Hmmm, I realize now that this came out wrong in EnglishCry.... I braught Norwegian irony over to English. I will not think in Norwegian and translate from now. ClapSorry but i laugh my a** off when i was thinkin it ( in norwegian language) I love to write nowegian apparently!!LOL

tor
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by LaDy_DiStUrBia

i'm not going to judge the whole internet dating thing... because i have internet dated in the past... idc who knows... or what yall think about it..

& Urlord i CAN handle flirting... because i myself am a HUGE flirt...
i just don't like when guys try to be your "friend" when really they just want to see what they'll get out of you... and for that i've been f.u.c.k.e.d over many times... & yes that is my own fault.

but seriously... adding a girl to ur PSN just because she has a nice voice? that sh!t pisses me off...

i hate when guys go easy on me when i duel... the only person that NEVER takes it easy on me when we duel is xWaRx...

pretty much i think that there's just a bunch of gender discrimination going around...

& as soon as a new girl makes her way to the spot light of this UT3 Community... whats' the first thing that comes to these guy's minds? "is she hott?"

i'm not tryna say all you guys are like that in this community... but a good 75% are.

i kind of regret telling people that i'm a girl....

Lol. This is by far the funniest post I've seen oin a while. Seriously, you haven't helped yourself out throughout your UT3 journey.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:20pm
what's funny about my post?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:34pm
The fact of the matter is there are some simple solutions to the problems you ladies are facing. First there is a wonderful feature called a block list. Second, don't respond to their messages and comments. Continuing to respond just promotes their behavior. Third, if it bothers you so much, leave the game or find a new game. Fourth, if some of the players are taking it easy on you because you are female, then call them a bunch of p_ssies, cause that is what they are. Call them out and I a**ure you that the treatment will change right away. Lastly, I'm by no means advocating the b_ll**** attitude some male players have, but some of the female players have brought this upon themselves by acting certain ways. Stop sending pics, stop posting pic, stop talking about looks, stop jumping into chat and doing things you will regret or discuss your personal likes/dislikes, stop flirting and things should clear up. I'm in no way advocating for the d_cklessness of the male players, but there are some of the simplest solutions to all of these problems.

There is absolutely no need to get pissed off. Just avoid the a**holes that are bothering you.

It's the same for males also. When there are two male players that don't see eye to eye, then they should follow the same steps above. JUST AVOID or BLOCK THE PERSON AND THEY WILL FADE AWAY. Who cares what their intention is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>