| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Gone for a week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gone for a week
    Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 2:53pm
Guys Im leaving for NYC again for a week. wont be back on PS3 till NEXT Sunday.
Last time I was gone you guys nearly set the house a balze lol!

lets try and keep things cool while daddy's gone this time.

In the event things get hairy, the former leadership: Ether, Trinity, and Papa are in charge.

I will be on iamgaming.com, and hopefully will have the server up it's not as easy as I thought and Im  
short on Time.

Have a great labor Day Weekend (its like May Day here Trin but without the Marxism).

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 3:41pm
we shall hold the fort down until you gloriously return
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 10:45pm
Alright. When you get back we should have a new name and about 7 different new players, half of which rarely play. 
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 12:22am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Alright. When you get back we should have a new name and about 7 different new players, half of which rarely play. 
So true!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 6:27am
What's with the smoke and petrol fumes?? Fluff's just left the building and already u guys are playing up. Clown Labor day eh! Does the fire service get the day off too? Is Medic on standby? cos he needs to. I can see Necro walking round with his gasoline nozzle, Pap looks like he's planting incendiary devices all over the house and Ether's words are about as striking as the matches he has in his hands. Guess i'll have to be the backdraft then! Tongue
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply