Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

need of team

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need of team
    Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 6:23pm

i need a clan is there anyone clan does need a new player added to there roster. i play warfare and vctf. im an average player more into the better side than the bad side i have a mic and i live in USA. i dont want to be the only loner out there

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:24pm
well, if you want i can play to you some day for see how you play in team and skills, but don't worry, if you want to join us, you will learn more about it. i'll add you, is that ur psn like u user herE?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:38pm
I playing sometimes in US warfare host, i've see env_1ner it's a orbrunner, good player, but need to learn more when he have the orb!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:44pm
ok, thanks for that point Dragov, if he want i can practice with him in that gametypes.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:44pm
Just make friends with a team that you are interested in. Once they get to know you and see your skills it's usually a done deal (as long as they are recruiting).
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by env_1ner

i dont want to be the only loner out there
yo there are PLENTY of people who are not in a clan, you will not become a loner, either way, you'll meet people

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:53pm
ya, thats right, i saw some ppl there who never talk to anyone, when no boddy talks in the battlefield i tell them where is the flag carrier and somethink like that, so they rarely answer you.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:54pm
[nGs] is looking for more VCTF and WarFare players. If you think you need some more training, then we will train you to become better. PM me or add me on PSN - nGs_-HyPNoTiCz-
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 10:23pm
hit me up!
unreal_despite!

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:06am
yeah i do need some practice on some parts
 Post Reply Post Reply