FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HeRo of the Day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeRo of the Day!
    Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:49pm
i cant lie, that was effin hilarious!! LOL
hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 4:02pm
HOTD goes to Oo-H0lY-Fr4Gs-oO because he had 98points on A-R Server with 224ping. A hat-trick in the pocket, an ultrakill and he had owned his best friend : Envy nooby !! I love this guys
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 11:55pm
Hotd goes to zellot for making me this awesome sig
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:18am
Played some WF last night with JP and Bain.  Thanks for the lessons guys, I learned a lot.  You rock in that mode!
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:51am
Awww thanks aqua.. I was a treat for me to play with you..you gotta stop calling yourself a noob though lolol..but I do love it when you call every vehicle a car or race car lol.

"watch out for that car coming in prime"
"damnit he killed me with his race car"
etc..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:01am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Awww thanks aqua.. I was a treat for me to play with you..you gotta stop calling yourself a noob though lolol..but I do love it when you call every vehicle a car or race car lol.

etc..

LOLOLOL xD
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:34am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

etc..

I can thrash some ass in that mode pretty well but all my points came from kills.  The part I'm a noob at is the overall strategy and priorities of the mode.  In vctf you have flag runners, mid-field defense and filthy campers (me).  The roles are pretty straight forward.  I just need to play that mode more often so I understand wtf everyone is doing and where to go at certain times.  Obviously you and Bain handled the orbs most of the time and I just ran around killin' fools and wrecking cars.  It was great fun.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:07pm
Aquaknot didnt call his modes car modes until we did, bumrush started callin them car modes and planes n **** before every1 else did...

aqua just hopped on the bandwagon

1 trick ponys :/
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:12pm
who the hell cares where he got it from, just cause you heard it first from someone else doesn't mean thatst where it started, and it shouldn't matter how someone talks anyways, u act like it needs a patent or something. if ur gonna but ur two cents in like that write in the idiot of the day thread about yourself, otherwise dont worry about it

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:25pm
Paw can chew the bark off my big fat log.  I'm an original, unlike you.  There have been plenty of assholes so you don't really stand out.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:01pm
HEro Of the DAy!
goes to DaFrog! for gime the complete edition of CS5!!!

I love you frog! you are in my heart now. ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Paw can chew the bark off my big fat log.  I'm an original, unlike you.  There have been plenty of assholes so you don't really stand out.

hahaha good one dude

but dont deny it
NANCY
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:39pm
LMAO - I've been talking in game the same way since I unwrapped it.  Who gives a sh!t...

Do you have the PC version?  I just noticed there's a version for the Mac I'm gonna try.
-- Thomas Jefferson
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:06pm
Hero of the day goes to Big Zero for sending me the most random pm's EVER! I laughed so hard I almost pee'd!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:21pm
B (daaBOMB) for puttn up w/ my nooby drivn skills, score a hat trick in 2 r 3 games, and gettn me outta enemy base alive in that kargo match! we owned blud...well mostly u.....ok....it was all u, im just a noob xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:55pm
cute

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:07pm
kali - for everyhing today, you're a star! :)
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 8:18pm
everybody that was in that sandstorm match around 4 PM eastern...that match was the best i have played in for a long time.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 11:09pm
i enjoyed kickn ur a$$ MAhahahaLOLEvil Smile lol jk marvel geek
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lets see 5-0 on necro

then 5-1 on SStorm tonight Tee

try spelling ownage ... GO
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lets see 5-0 on necro

then 5-1 on SStorm tonight Tee

try spelling ownage ... GO
U JERK!!! u got lucky. i had so much lag that match. but dont worry i will own u soon HAHA
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 2:07am
your lucky i wasn't on tees team... we'd own :)

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 1:57pm
Hotd GOes to Seph For not beig scared to come out of the closet :-)
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 3:50pm
whatever you b**** lol go f*** a goat or something

Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 6:00pm
i dont care how arogant this is, im nominating myself! i just taught reekan how to put colours in his sig, now i know how skinner must have felt when when he successfully used operant conditioning to train his pigions :) not that im comparing reekan to a pigeon of course, that would be mean..

... to the pigeon

but anyways 3 cheers for ME!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>