| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Craziest Idea Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craziest Idea Ever
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:56pm
Or you could do what they do in pro sports and go by a players stats... that way you could tell what modes they play the most and whatnot.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:59pm
should definitely be more than one mode - objective modes let us sheeps to the slaughter contribute more than tdm. for example, i can still translocate and take 20 off of bumrush with my enforcer before he slaughters me, while telling my teammates where he is, instead of just screaming "f***!!!" when Paw snipes my head off across the map in tdm.

first thought - three cap ctf + 1 point wf on balanced maps - 20 minute time limits

that keeps non-OT matches to 1 hour tops and those with other things in their life besides ut3 should be able to break off that much time.

The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by GoDead

Or you could do what they do in pro sports and go by a players stats... that way you could tell what modes they play the most and whatnot.

Go_Dead brings Moneyball to UT3.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:03pm
LOL :P
You think my suggestion could work?

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:25pm

yea but in sports, say football.. every QB plays the same amount of games, thats why they compare stats, if rex grossman played 100 games and tom brady played 16 grossman might look better then brady because hed have alot more yards and tds
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:25pm
to ur first and third post  notimpressed qM trained their killers hardcore style  when i first started with qM i was beyond a** but i dueled them everyday until my mistakes were almost completely gone im not going to say they are all gone cause im not perfect ...now ur third post yes i will be back it all depends on sony takin their time with my ps3 i mentioned my ps3 being fixed during a arguement i had with zellot he said i was lying well i wasnt  its in the process very slow process because hell im even takin my time with it..they sent me the ups box i didnt send it back to them until like almost a week later thats how little it means to me my feelings for the community makes me not want to play the game doesnt mean im not gunna i will when i get my ps3 back... my tv is lonely i used it mainly for movies i now actually use my dvd player hahaha
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 9:34pm

This sounds cool and I would play.

Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:36pm
RevCrow needs to get back for it because I miss him.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 11:01pm
haha no one misses me everyone here hates me XD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Deadaim

yea but in sports, say football.. every QB plays the same amount of games, thats why they compare stats, if rex grossman played 100 games and tom brady played 16 grossman might look better then brady because hed have alot more yards and tds

another reason why that wouldnt work is the modes people play arent equal,

someone racking up 15 headshots in a vctf game by holding the flag on their side and letting the newbies charge over and over is about equal to 1/2 of 1 headshot in tdm vs a skilled player. and about 1/20th of a headshot in a 1v1.

MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:01pm
I'm down to play in this

$25 for me
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:07pm
Also.Alot of people hate each other.There is now way i would be on the same team with some of these people.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:12pm
yeah but if you think about it like Woolvie said, you would still be representing your team (A-R) on that team...sort of the same concept as the World Baseball Cla**ic
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 1:38pm
This sounds really good and will be one of the best ways to eliminate stacked teams. Anyone who signs up should go in with an open mind n no beef. I hate everyone equally so no problems here.
Let me know when n where the sign up will b. hope this goes down, with more than one mode being played.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 1:52pm
so envy u are back on iam?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 2:10pm

so envy u are back on iam?

Not that I know of.... not sure if you're asking me but im ghost.
lol I might just be trippin, iAM_In a cloudy room.
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 2:12pm
that's not aTx

i think that's ghostofalucard
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 2:15pm
thank you woolvie. nice idea by the way. hope it goes down.
ps i miss ur mic farts. lol
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 4:02pm
lmao where the f*** have you been hiding bro? damn its good to see you still draw air LOL i havent seen you on in ages...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 4:13pm
oh i always thought iam_determined was envy.. oops
WEAPoNiZ3D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:15pm

id play

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Also.Alot of people hate each other.There is now way i would be on the same team with some of these people.

then dont f***ing play..

we dont care, remember?

oh i always thought iam_determined was envy.. oops

undeniable...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 10:19pm
There is a way to link up the stats from ps3 UT3 to another website, you just need all the servers FTP access addresses.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 10:22am
only just seen this thread but think its a brilliant idea, i'd be going cheap at like $1
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 10:36am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

only just seen this thread but think its a brilliant idea, i'd be going cheap at like $1

Everyone knows ur cheap tho bev ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>