| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The best Headshot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best Headshot
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 3:19am
What is your best headshot ?

I'm not accurate but sometimes, I'm luky :-)

My best one : in sandstorm, from the bottom of the avril tower, to a guy in a viper, on top of the Berserk tower

Funniest ever seen: in suspense, headshot on a Titan  (I don't remember who did that one): also very impressive cause I was jus next to the Titan.

of course I don't list all the one I suffered (not enough space here), especially from Headhunter.

OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:14am
Probably me against Bain on Deck, we were duelling and both mid air... I was jumping down from the sniper point and just got lucky... looked amazing. Or taking THE_KING_ETERNAL's head off on his hoverboard on suspense... Or the double headshot on Pipestrangla and Dark_Angel on suspense while they were trying to pick up our flag in the midfield.

I'll go for Bain tho :)
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:48am
My best headshot was in the respawn on suspence with a flak gun. i was trying to shoot king and hit the wall, richochet in to my face. Damn, blood all over the floor and i was screaming i pain! My girl was rushing to me, just to remind me that i am 35 yrs OLD and its a f.......ing game..           Couldt sleep that night;-)

kr15TeR
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:43am
hmmmmm i think my best one would be when i headshotted heavenly phantom out of his moving manta in suspense ;P haha it was funny cos he changed his comment b4 that match to "matt uses aimbot", it was perfect timing really. but ive had quite a few really good ones, some were while i was falling off the longbow tower in suspense and while i was airbourne i headshotted quickrc while he was flag running. or when in deck duelling tx2k7 i jump booted and in mid air saw him at the sniper point and headshottted him. theres a few :)
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:53am
Probably when I was dueling in Shangri La... I wall jumped with jump boots up to the brown ledges in the top middleish part of the map, span round mid jump and headshotted the guy I was playing. Forgot who though.

Pure luck but I'll claim it as skill.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:30am
I like the one in my fragvid where I double jump over the crates and get a headshot
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:11am
just saw that drokun

no need to describe it,
you have proof
and that was skill, not luck  Thumbs Up
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 12:54pm
This isn't my headshot but, it was pretty cool. Last night, on that VCTF map with the bridge that nobody ever really plays, there was a player all the way at the top of the cables sniping my team. So, I go over near the leg armor and line up my sniper rifle for the perfect headshot. Just as I am about the take the shot, I watch her head pop off, her body convulse and then fall from the top of the cables. Bain took her out just before I did. I just thought it was neat to witness someone else's  headshot through the scope of my sniper rifle.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 1:11pm
My favorite was on Arkos in Sandstorm.  He grabbed our flag and I was up by the hallway with the big keg.  I shot and missed as he jumped into the "statue" tower, then i shot and missed as he jumped to the "redeemer" tower.  Just as he made his jump the the redeemer route... "Headshot!".  The flag dropped just near the wall by the redeemer route and our guys returned it.

I spent the rest of that map running and hiding.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 1:28pm
one of mine was in Sandstorm on an EU server, i got itz-H34dshot (sorry if i spelled it wrong) at the peak of his jump as he was Jump Bootin with our flag across the broken bridge. i was at our Jump Boot spawn, saw him and shot hopin the lag wouldn't make it fire too late. next thing i know his body, and the flag just stops in mid-air and falls to the floor. "Headshot!"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 3:11pm
Seeing TX's post reminded me that I have been the victim of some pretty knarly headshots. A couple of nights ago on Suspence, BaconWizard and SickBoogie were taking turns headshotting me from the cables. At one point, I was hiding behind the chain link fence, giddy that I was about the kill one of them when WHAM! I get head-shotted by one of them. I don't remember which. I finally had to go up there and shoot them both in the back.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:00pm
 here are my top 3 of all time best or most fun head shots and/or best times i had camping with the sniper...

#1 was when we were in a clan practice with iAM and i was in the manta killing the other tank so twofase could try and do a flag run. right when i killed the tank iPWN just took our flag. so i was waiting for communication on the prognosis. then i heard she jumped on top of the flag house and TX picked her up on the raptor. then i was waiting by their flag house and spawn area and heard they were flying twards thier big keg so i flew fast to the keg and i got locked on by TX's raptor and jumped out. i pulled out my sniper and just timed the direction and route then pulled ever so slightly on the trigger....then BLAM, """"HEAD f***ING SHOT!!!!"""" she totally went off on me about that after the match, i couldnt stop laughing, it was the sickest headshot ive ever seen. no video even comes close to this one.

#2 again on suspense i was flag running and made it through the spawn base grabbed the big keg. i jumped on top of the back side of it waiting for a ride. but here comes mr taunter AK47-smile13 or w/e. he did get a snipe shot off on me, but i was well armored and had lots of health. i tried to head shot him but missed and he went back behind the side wall and tried spamming grenades and flak balls on top. so at this point i said f*** it, im going the normal route. but some how i missed and fell into the water. on the other side of the broken walk way down below. i was in the deep end of it, my jump boots never even went off. so here he comes on top of that rail he trying to lock on rockets. so i pulled out my sniper and hit him once. he backed off and he headed to the respawn of the keg. he grabbed it and pulled out his sniper. he hit me again, so i turned around and was back peddling to get away and so i could get a better shot. but when i was aiming at him i started going under water. i couldnt see him and he hit me again. all i could see was that red arrow where i was being attacked from. i just aimed right at that arrow and where i felt the upper ridge was, then HEAD SHOT!!!!! he wouldnt stop taunting me the whole game. never saw him again, just heard a taunt every half second after that shot. i seriously dropped the controller and ran into the other room just laughing my a** off. it was the most amazingly lucky shot i ever did or seen. i couldnt see anything...

#3 was on torlan i was busy pissing off team stackers and just wanted to mess around with jp and godead so i decided to go up on the redeemer tower with a fully loaded sniper and sit there and snipe at every node where there was action. i also knew that jp and godead where going to be picking up the orb at the base and trying to fly it to where ever they needed it. and of coarse i was right. i already got around 8 head shots at the nodes and a few of them on the orb runners picking up the orb at the base. but then godead picks up jp with the orb and they were flying twards our prime. i took careful aim and blasted jps head clean off while being towed. they obv were getting pissed bc godead stopped everything he was doing and we got into a snipe war. one after another i kept getting him. then i head shot him, then i finally got head shot by him. it took them 15 mins just to find me. but he did and i got paid back. i kept going up there and got off yet another head shot on jp. this started world war 3 and they both started sniping at me. so if you ever want to have a lot of fun, fallow jp and godead to torlan and start picking on them with the sniper. godead cant stand camping snipers and its a total blast. you will sit there laughing your a** off, i know i did and i could of gotten 2 head hunter rewards that whole game if i could of. i got around 30-35 and had 50+ points just using my sniper. that one match made me fall in love with the sniper =]

but now for my best snipes of all time skill wise...

#1 helsream...helscream was in the tank on torlan necris just camping on the side of the big hill like always. something had to be done about it bc he was killing everyone on my team trying to attack their prime. i was busy holding our prime with the orb and was waiting for a ride. i told cbizzy to hold the prime and id go get rid of helscream. so i grabbed the viper and the berserk. i tried to sneak up behind helscream and where i thought he was. but he was moving and saw me i saw his turent turning at me and so i went in the air and barely survived his round hitting the ground next to me. i had a manta coming at me to, but i did manage to then get around helscream and started blasting berserk viper rounds and then i sent a suicide at him and imediately sent a avril at the manta killed him instantly. helscream hops out in time befor the viper blows up his tank and he was looking up trying to find me. i was switching weapons and just took one lucky a** shot with the sniper. i some how reacted to his side dodge perfectly and pulled off a head shot on him 1 second befor i landed.

#2 was on some random i cant remember. but we were playing on necropolis and they had a dark walker causing mid field trouble. i just got killed by it and was was wait on a viper respawn. i spawn inside the base grabbed the sniper and the shock randomly and then ran twards the viper. they just grabbed the flag and i manage to hit them with a snipe round befor he darted into our spawn base. i hopped on the viber and went flying around the other side to take out the dark walker shot a few rounds and did a suicide on him killing the darkwalker. i was flying backwards and just turned a 180 and low and behold their he was using the jump pad getting back on the bridge. i took aim and blew his head clean off at the peak of him going on top of the bridge. i couldnt belive i got that shot off so damn perfect while in mid air. of course i got hit and run going for the flag return right when i landed.. ugggggg!!!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:30pm
My fav headshot was on heat ray against some guy called neodude or something like that.  Anyway he was right on the rocket launcher and i was where that 'enter the tournament' poster is, i just took a shot without aiming properly and somehow i managed to get the headshot on.  

Then he respawned near the rocket launcher and after he started firing rockets at me, i headshotted him again. Smile Two head shots on the same player in the space of 15 seconds.

All that is insignificant compared to the headshots mentioned by the other players though .

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:54pm
that sounds like Neosabin...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 9:01am
On suspense i no scope headshot xX_Foe_xX from our avril tower while he was in mid air going up the jump pad on his avril tower.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 10:47am
***-He4dHunter got me earlier... I was in a manta going full speed as well :(
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 1:33pm
I'm not really sure.  I've had several crazy headshots.  (one or two (if not more) of which were either last night or a few nights ago)  I think I once got one when falling down from the middle level, down to the goo.  Ehh, I don't really document them, since they have a tendency to happen out of the blue.
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 7:15am
on facingworld rican was translocating towards the ud damage of our base and i was just outside the entrance of the tower he was heading into. i saw him translocating in mid air pretty much directly above me and i headshotted him just before he got into our base. :)
DEVIL_-REX-_ View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-REX-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 8:32am
i don't know which was my best headshot, but i was very galvanise when i did 3 headshot in succession in Suspense..
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 4:07am
Best Headshot was DM on Yard SE, i was jump pad hopping to the sniper area, half way there some 1 used a jump pad to get the chest armor and right before he got there i took his nugget off! Second fav Headshot was on Ghost in Downtown, we both tried scorpion self destruct each other, in mid flight i shot his gord off! Since i am(was) a combo whore one of my fav combos was on Cokkenballs, Floodgate node Cokk was bringing the orb to center up top, the announcer said "Orb carrier incoming'' so i tossed out a core an hit the elevator up to connect the combo. Sure cokk didnt enjoy that. Second fav combo was on Killinugood in Serenity, he was getting towed to our prime node by scorpion, he used the lil ramp an i shot a combo up an hit the jump pad up for the combo! Sorry 4 rambling, and deviating from the topic.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:25am
Not sure what was my best but yesterday on UT3 i managed to headshot Two Manta's in Suspense 1 after the other :D then went on UT3 PC and Headshoted a manta and got called AIMBOTTER :O lol
T2D-Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 1:31pm
My best headshot wud be suspense i have the flag and im in the longbow tower, not scoping at all i jump off with jumpboots (reaching berserk with the jump) while jumping i just randomly shoot my sniper just downwards, headshot! some guy on the hoverboard got very unlucky ;P.

another good one was against dragov, he tried to take me out in longbow tower on suspense bout 20 times in 1 match. i killed him 15 times 1 headshot he killed me 1 time at the end of the round. i jump off with jump boots not aiming and headshotted him, looked pretty epic but that was a LUCKY shot dragov, only that headshot on u was luck ;P
Rap1d2009zZ
Free Agent
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 9:41pm
I have 4 (one was twice):

1 and 2: I was after one when suddenly a redeemer explote near of i was, so i was blinded by the redemer flash so i shot trying to hit my target and Head Shot lol that was funny LOL

3: On suspense one was on the mantha moving around and i try with the zoom and i did a head shot.

4: In suspense, when i was on the bridge, a hellbender was moving front me and some one was on the turret i just need a single shot to did a head shot to the one who was on the turret lol
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Greeny

on facingworld rican was translocating towards the ud damage of our base and i was just outside the entrance of the tower he was heading into. i saw him translocating in mid air pretty much directly above me and i headshotted him just before he got into our base. :)

just saw this now, and i fu c k ing hate you!! you had UD, i still don't think that was a headshot!
no proof = never happened! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 9:48pm
my first headshot on rev crow was awesome. mainly because he'd been taunting me for weeks saying i'd never be able to do it.

my headshot ratio with him is stil something like 535 to 2, but still it was nice pissing him off   
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>