| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

You have been signed out of playstation network???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You have been signed out of playstation network???
    Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 4:58pm
Ever since i got the last patch, I have been "signed out" of PSN about 2 or 3 times daily.......anyone else having this problem.  Never had it until about a week or so ago.

If not, is there any diagnostic test I can run...........

Help....this really sucks
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 6:32pm
probably setting up for that huge update that comming out when the new slim drops
Mephisto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mephisto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 8:24pm
go to network settings and disable "Media Server"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 8:30pm
^^^^^i love that sig! i failed so hard in that chat! lmaoOuch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 8:52pm
Yeah, it started happening two weeks ago to me. 5 or 6 times a day. Now it's 1 or 2. Though when I'm in a chat it seems to happen alot. I have my media server disabled also. Hopefully it will stop after the update. There's nothing worse than getting kicked when you're in a full server that fills back up after you're gone!!!!!
DEVIL_-REX-_ View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-REX-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 4:54am
yeah..yesterday first i couldn't connect..then, when i finally connect, he kicked me out..and i don't know if i have seen right..but maybe all my psn frineds were been deleted..Censored
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 8:13am
It's a PSN problem, because if you're doing a connection test, everything will be fine exept the PSN connection
this morning, I 've been kicked out of sandstorm. it took me some minutes trying again and again to connect without success (whatever the error code was). When I finally got connected, I checked on every mode: there were no players at all. The servers were there,but not the players. And slowly, I saw the players coming back. So I think It has happen to everybody this morning. But it's not always the case. Most of the time it happens only to me (or anyone else).
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 6:22pm
I've been getting PSN errors today.

Basically I bought a new tv, moved my ps3 up to my room and its further away from the router.. I still have a decent connection since we bought a new router... my connection is 40%.

Problem is that I just keep getting signed out, its pretty windy and rainy here at the moment, I wonder whether that could be affecting it a little.

Can anyone offer any help?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 9:17am
Cheers for the help lads. I've sorted it out now, I had my ps3 under my desk and it was giving off a connection of 30-40%

I've moved it 2 feet and its got a signal of 85% now :D
 Post Reply Post Reply