FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

round 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: round 1
    Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:11pm
cmon guys lets finish it.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:22pm
weaponiz3d
colossus
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:31pm
Yeah that **** needs finished. I'm ready for round 2 I believe, lol.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:34pm
We're behind schedule. Lets get this going ASAP.
name_is_clantag
WEAPoNiZ3D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

weaponiz3d
colossus
lol i was on most of last night i never crashed till around 2.30-3am my time, nobody said nuthin to me about playin yet, as far as i know ive always been spose to play 2day
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:38pm
chill out, im working on gettin my internet up, its not my fault that its been ****. i will play phantaci as soon as possible
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by WEAPoNiZ3D

Originally posted by Blackfang

weaponiz3d
colossus
lol i was on most of last night i never crashed till around 2.30-3am my time, nobody said nuthin to me about playin yet, as far as i know ive always been spose to play 2day
u could of played lastnite. but now paw is waitin, are u ready now?

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by RemY

????? why are you behind schedule? it was said the EU players were playin today unless it was organised for sooner, and it wasnt soooooooo........, i know it looked like collossus was stallin coz he couldnt play on a EU server in a US tourny but like i said, i was on most of last night i think i mustve fell asleep b4 the action started anyway lol
and no im not ready now i wont be on for a couple hours, if thats too late then just you go right ahead n gimme the loss if ur in such a hurry, whos all on right now n ready to play? whos waitin ? isnt it startin later?
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:44pm
Round 2 was supposed to be played yesterday. We have to play Round 1 round 2 and round 3 today. So we're BEHIND BEHIND SCHEDULE.
name_is_clantag
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by WEAPoNiZ3D

Originally posted by RemY

????? why are you behind schedule? it was said the EU players were playin today unless it was organised for sooner, and it wasnt soooooooo........, i know it looked like collossus was stallin coz he couldnt play on a EU server in a US tourny but like i said, i was on most of last night i think i mustve fell asleep b4 the action started anyway lol

how the hell am i stallin when my internet is not working, i would have done both my matches already if it wasnt acting up. i spent 7 hours yesterday trying to fix it and it didnt work and now my brother is bringing me a new router to get it fixed and that a 45 min drive from where he lives so understand
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:53pm
ok sounds like a forfeit, some people are so ignorant they dont realize that there problems (internet) are not the problem of someone else. the entire tourney is being held up and your brother was suppose to of brought the router like an hour ago. plus it takes along time to set somethin up like that when its two dip****s trying to do it

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:53pm
ok ok im just sayin coz it looks like we're gettin the blame for bein behind schedule, its just a case of lack of communication, i'll be back home n ready to play about 8pm my time, i think thats 3pm eastern but like i said if its fkn sh1t up just go ahead n play the rest
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ok sounds like a forfeit, some people are so ignorant they dont realize that there problems (internet) are not the problem of someone else. the entire tourney is being held up and your brother was suppose to of brought the router like an hour ago. plus it takes along time to set somethin up like that when its two dip****s trying to do it

f*** off deadaim my brother is not a dip**** and neither am i, who the f*** do you think you are, your trash
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:58pm
just man up and stop coming up with excuses, whats with people in tri having an excuse for everything? ewokk already pussed the f*** out, your pussing out is quite elaborate and your willing to derail the scheduling in the process.

and yes you and your elf tranvestite brother, are both dip****s.

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:58pm
lol here we go
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

f*** off deadaim my brother is not a dip**** and neither am i, who the f*** do you think you are, your trash

i would love to see you call my brother a dip**** to his face hahah he would completely destroy you, he is 32 years old and his arms are bigger than rambo's so keep your pussy a** mouth shut loser

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 12:59pm
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ! ! ! !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:01pm
deadaim honestly you are a complete f***ing joke, you just chat complete ****, how am i making exscuses when my ps3 will not connect to the internet ????

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:02pm
RAMBO ?? haha im off i'll see some of u later when im on if its not started without me, i'll try n get on a bit sooner than i planned
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:02pm

i would love to see you call my brother a dip**** to his face hahah he would completely destroy you, he is 32 years old and his arms are bigger than rambo's so keep your pussy a** mouth shut loser

i could careless about your brother, im sure hes a pussy he has to be hes your brother

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:05pm
yeah like you really know me, go shove your qM bull****
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:06pm

deadaim honestly you are a complete f***ing joke, you just chat complete ****, how am i making exscuses when my ps3 will not connect to the internet ????

because it happen the day before the tourney?

because everyone knows regardless of the reason its your obligation to make it.. wtf are you on welfare? do you have any idea what responsibility is? you constantly think other people are responsible for whatever the f*** happens to you... when u move out of your moms basement youll learn about responsibility,

the entire tourney is suppose to come to a halt and wait on you to figure out your complex internet issue?

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:09pm
i moved out of my moms house 2 years ago idiot and she doesnt have a basement. if you wanna be a d*** and put pressure on me then f*** the tourny and f*** you. i wanna play in this tournament but im not having you say its my fault, you really are cruel. i f***in hate you so much
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:10pm
dude, its not his fault.get off his a$$, hes doin all he can to play.
on thursday in our clan scrim he got logged out like every 3 mins so i know he aint bullsh!ting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:13pm
lol collusus, im not trying to be cruel.. its obvious me and u dont like eachother and we rub eachother wrong. i just dont like how your handling it, if i was in your situation i would of said "sorry, can you guys afford me some time, or do i need to take a forfeit"..

but im not trying to be cruel and sorry i said some out of line things unrelated to ut3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>