| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WAR REPORT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR REPORT
    Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:09pm
we played iAM twice in warfare during the short time i was in ICN.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:09pm
well apparently we had at least 3 matches lol i only remember 1 tho :S

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:07pm
i see iAM has a lot of history. those  matches with 7v7 looks great and it looks like you guys did great for most of your matches.

nice TeamCryClap

lets keep this great title going

im always proud to be apart of this teamSmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:19pm
Tx u must have been bored to dig this up. lol
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:21pm
lol nah man i was checkn out the Active Users n saw a google bot checkn this out. so i went n checkd it out myself
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:24pm
u don't have to lie......u miss us LIMPY.......LOL
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:27pm
limpy....haha u on with that again, i told i don't roll that way so stop fantasizing! x_x
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

limpy....haha u on with that again, i told i don't roll that way so stop fantasizing! x_x

i know u don't. ur all about the MIDGET BOOTY
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:07pm
X_X STOP! just....STOP.....lol god....
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:36pm
OK so now I finally get your PM TX.. and how did ICN get rayped there? The only time we didnt win a round was in Market District.. one of thee worse warfare maps. ICN was a fun clan and a good one at that.. we never got rayped in Warfare! 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:42pm
lol i was just gvn u **** jp
the games were all great fun
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:44am
lol true jp.. and imagine if we alll had the time to gel as a team? then we would of been unstoppable xD
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:19am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

OK so now I finally get your PM TX.. and how did ICN get rayped there? The only time we didnt win a round was in Market District.. one of thee worse warfare maps. ICN was a fun clan and a good one at that.. we never got rayped in Warfare! 

JP, I'm sorry to say it, but yes, iAM did raype ICN at least a little bit. Check out the war report for the 6v6 on 4-22-09 when ICN came back on Torlan. I don't remember much besides you guys coming back on Torlan, and we did dominate on a few of those maps. Dominate=A lesser form of Raype, sort of. We got rayped on Sinkhole, that's for sure. You know I'm just trying to stir up some sh!t too, right? PSN being down has made me feisty, lol...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:04am
Originally posted by chisox666

JP, I'm sorry to say it, but yes, iAM did raype ICN at least a little bit. Check out the war report for the 6v6 on 4-22-09 when ICN came back on Torlan. I don't remember much besides you guys coming back on Torlan, and we did dominate on a few of those maps. Dominate=A lesser form of Raype, sort of. We got rayped on Sinkhole, that's for sure. You know I'm just trying to stir up some sh!t too, right? PSN being down has made me feisty, lol...
ICN= I Cant wiN!!...yeaaaa...clan match timeTongue jk
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:50am
Originally posted by TX2k7

X_X STOP! just....STOP.....lol god....
Whahaha !! Thanks for the good belly laugh .Smile
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Woah there IHOP!!! you shouldn't be talking any sh1t. you weren't even born yet when those matches took place.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:46am

as i recall the only map we got "rayped on" was serenity. the first round we all spawned at the tank except prodigy. when he brought the orb by our prime node he accidently dropped it in because he was standing a little too close while healing. the second round we all spawned at the tank. you guys ran the orb flawlessly so that game was over in a matter of minutes. the other maps were close, hard fought battles even though iAM won some of those 4 - 0. not making any excuses though. iAM was the better team that night.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by BAIN

as i recall the only map we got "rayped on" was serenity. the first round we all spawned at the tank except prodigy. when he brought the orb by our prime node he accidently dropped it in because he was standing a little too close while healing. the second round we all spawned at the tank. you guys ran the orb flawlessly so that game was over in a matter of minutes. the other maps were close, hard fought battles even though iAM won some of those 4 - 0. not making any excuses though. iAM was the better team that night.

Those matches against ICN and also against AR were by far the funnest matches I've ever played. I have to say playing AR took the cake though. Even though the maps were set to 1 round, it was still a great experience. I like fighting an uphill battle. Vice versa is no fun. And yeah, I know, we didn't raype you guys. We were the better team that night as you said. It all depends on the lineup for the match, pretty much. That is why there is such a great disparity  between some of those final scores on page 2. 
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:31pm
its a shame that i only got to play on one of the iam vs icn games :(.. would of liked to been in those other games... damn timezones lol. shame icn ended in the way it did... i would of at least loved it for icn to of got to the point of when  we all gelled together as a team and see what we would of truely been capable of... shame it didnt happen :(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Woah there IHOP!!! you shouldn't be talking any sh1t. you weren't even born yet when those matches took place.
lol i wanna know who in the hell gave me that IHOP name! dang man i get that i should of never put the "3" in the name but COME ON! lol

and yes i know, i probably didnt even have a ps3.
wish i was there to play. i know you and JP was mixing it up tho!
nice job on both sidesClap 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:39pm
if i remember correctly, you have Zellot to thank for the name.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:55am
GG's iAM maybe we can do nxt week same time? alwayz an honour playing u guyz.
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:14pm
GGs to you and your team as well. It was fun and I, for one, look forward to playing again.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:20pm
yep great games yall necro was epic!!! and next week will be greater, bring me Headhunter(my victim) >;)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 9:08am

yep great games yall necro was epic!!! and next week will be greater, bring me Headhunter(my victim) >;)
I'd think you'd want to beat the five F u Kers that played you first. Bringing in headhunter would be overkill.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>